The Dangers of a Religious Mind.

So faith comes from hearing the word of Christ. Rom 10:17

Through Him you believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and glorified Him....
And this is the word that was preached to you. 1 Peter 1:20-25
I realize that Christ is in me the same as He was in Jesus. Jesus isn't in anyone, it is Gods Spirit who anointes man. All that Jesus could do was lead people to the Father that they may be saved by God Himself.

That is why I follow Jesus teachings and not Pauls.
If you followed the gospel teaching you would also be in agreement with Paul who preached justification through faith in Christ.
Who was crucified because of our sins, and was raised [from the dead] for of our justification; to meet the requirements of righteousness for us. Rom 4:25

Through Him everyone who believes is justified, set free from every sin;

“‘Look, you mockers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days
that you would never believe, even if someone told you.’ Acts 13:39-41

You need to understand that mockers will come following their own wicked ways. 2 Cor 3:3-4

Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription:
“The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.” 2 Timothy 2:19

So faith comes from hearing the word of Christ. Rom 10:17

Through Him you believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and glorified Him....
And this is the word that was preached to you. 1 Peter 1:20-25
But for you he is not raised from the dead, you are still waiting for him to come out of that grave and save you someday LOL. Missing Gods salvation this very day to be like Him.

That is what His salvation is, is to be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, but because you follow Paul instead of what I just quoted of Jesus your salvation is in limbo. Jesus really was sent by God to show you the way, but he is not your way, Paul is.
If you followed the gospel teaching you would also be in agreement with Paul who preached justification through faith in Christ.
Who was crucified because of our sins, and was raised [from the dead] for of our justification; to meet the requirements of righteousness for us. Rom 4:25
If you followed Jesus to the Father then you could walk in His salvation as Jesus did. Same mind, same walk same signs following. But they dont do they? Tell us why that is impossible for you?
Through Him everyone who believes is justified, set free from every sin;
Justification comes only when one repents of these self opinions and become like him instead. That is the only way you can be without sin. 1 John 3:9, saved from sin. If you are a sinner you haven't been saved from it at all.
“‘Look, you mockers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days
that you would never believe, even if someone told you.’ Acts 13:39-41
And these mockers of Jesus way to be like Him in the Father and walk as He walks in His same light and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin. Mock the very things of Jesus to be like him in the Father as he was like Him in the Father.

Problem with what you just quoted of Paul is that he has shown you his ways for a god and you believe him instead of Jesus. That is why you quote Paul and not Jesus. You cant quote Jesus to be perfect, walk as He walks in the Father, same sings following because you know that you cant follow Jesus to be like him in these things, but you can justify your beliefs by Paul as a sinner. In Christ there is no sin, it is outside of Christ that one is a sinner.

Christ = Gods anointing, Christ in you WOULD be Gods anointing, but Paul is your anointing instead. Isn't he?
You need to understand that mockers will come following their own wicked ways. 2 Cor 3:3-4
And you post that mockery every day.
Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription:
“The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.” 2 Timothy 2:19
Actually it isn't about turning away from wicked ways, it is about letting God take that from you. The problem is you are waiting for God to take away those wicked ways and He is waiting for you to let Him. Rev 3:20. And Rev 3:21 those who has let Him in sit with Him in His throne instead of the throne another has built such as you with Paul.

But for you he is not raised from the dead, you are still waiting for him to come out of that grave and save you someday LOL.
Some like you have no need to be raised with Christ, you were already enlightened at the tree of knowledge.

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus; Eph 2

Some like you have no need to be raised with Christ, you were already enlightened at the tree of knowledge.
Oh No' Not until the same came to me Who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16. That is when we were raised up by God to be like Him. Jesus didnt even know God or His heaven until God came to him and did it either.

He hasn't come to you as He did Jesus and reveal Himself in you as He did Jesus has He? That is why you are so opposed to the ways of Jesus and follow Paul instead.

You can be a sinner in Pauls doctrine, but you cant be a sinner in Jesus doctrine. That is impossible for we who are born of God as Jesus was in Matt 3:16, it is impossible to be in sin. Nnd that its exactly why you are the sinner like Paul instead fo the righteousness of God in Christ yourself.

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus; Eph 2
Pauls idea of being seated with Christ yet the sinner is not the way of Christ at all. The way of Christ is to be Gods anointed and like Him Holy, Pure, perfect without sin.

He hasn't come to you as He did Jesus and reveal Himself in you as He did Jesus has He? That is why you are so opposed to the ways of Jesus and follow Paul instead.
You're entitled to your gnostic gibberish.
But now that faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
You can be a sinner in Pauls doctrine, but you cant be a sinner in Jesus doctrine. .... Nnd that its exactly why you are the sinner like Paul instead fo the righteousness of God in Christ yourself.
According to Paul's doctrine, Christ died on our behalf so that we may have life in Christ.
Christ died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again. ...
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come;2 Cor 5:15-17

You're entitled to your gnostic gibberish.
Sp was Jesus the same.
But now that faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Faith in who -- Paul?
According to Paul's doctrine, Christ died on our behalf so that we may have life in Christ.
According to Jesus he died because of people rejection to be as he was in the father. Sound familiar?
Christ died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again. ...
Christ never dies. Christ is Gods Spirit in man, man anointed of God, and it will be as long as man exists.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come;2 Cor 5:15-17
If any is in Christ he will be exactly as Jesus was in the Father, holy, pure, perfect, and without sin.

Jesus really does have the better way for me.

If Paul is the better way for you I really do understand why.

Sp was Jesus the same.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever... it is good that the heart be established by grace; Heb 13:8-9
Faith in who -- Paul?
Through Him [Christ] we have received grace and apostleship to promote the faith; Rom 1:5
According to Jesus he died because of people rejection to be as he was in the father. Sound familiar?
You killed the Prince of life, but God raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses. Does that ring a bell?
Christ never dies.
But those things which God foretold by the mouth of all His prophets, that the Christ would suffer, He has thus fulfilled. 19 Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, 20 and that He may send Jesus Christ; Acts 3
If any is in Christ he will be exactly as Jesus was in the Father, holy, pure, perfect, and without sin.
Everyone who is recorded among the living will be called holy. Isaiah 4:3 What God has purified; Don’t call unholy! Acts 10:15
Jesus really does have the better way for me.
For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. John 17:19
If Paul is the better way for you I really do understand why.
'I'm sending you to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’ Acts 26:18

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever... it is good that the heart be established by grace; Heb 13:8-9
Actually Jesus has been gone for a long long time. He came and went. It is God who is the same yesterday and He is today and will the same tomorrow in all who will receive Him. God is the very same in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Mary, Jesus, 120 and in all today who has receieved from Him that what all of these did and He will do the same in all who will receive Him tomorrow.
Through Him [Christ] we have received grace and apostleship to promote the faith; Rom 1:5
Yes Christ in me is Gods anointing in me no different from the anointing Jesus had from the father at all.
You killed the Prince of life, but God raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses. Does that ring a bell?
Yes I died to self and born again and was raised up to the same place in the Father where Jesus was raised up to him in Matt 3:16.
But those things which God foretold by the mouth of all His prophets, that the Christ would suffer, He has thus fulfilled. 19 Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, 20 and that He may send Jesus Christ; Acts 3
My sins were not blotted out, God took away my sin no different from Jesus in Matt 3:16, he was made to be sin as well but God saved us from it, removed the sin by His same mind be our own.
Everyone who is recorded among the living will be called holy. Isaiah 4:3 What God has purified; Don’t call unholy! Acts 10:15
But you call the ways of the Father that Jesus as teacher tries to tell you the ways of the Father unholy.
For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. John 17:19
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

You really cant see that God sent Jesus to show you His way can you?

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

And the truth is to have from God the same as Jesus had from God just as he prayed to his Gof for you to have.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

And here is the problem you word is not His word.

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Here we are -- again, Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in Him as Jesus was inHim. Obviously that doest work for you because to you Jesus teachings is gnostic just as you have stated many times his way is.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Worked for me!

'I'm sending you to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’ Acts 26:18
Paul is sending people out when he himself walked in the darkness of sin where the power of Satan had his grip on Paul as a sinner? That doest compute in Gods terms for perfection.

Actually Jesus has been gone for a long long time. He came and went.
You're all over the place. In a previous post you said that He has never left.
,“I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
You really cant see that God sent Jesus to show you His way can you?
Whether or not you see, it is through Him that we are reconciled to God.
Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, 2 Cor 5
And here is the problem you word is not His word.
Be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience. 12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, Heb 4
Now that faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Worked for me!
Paul is sending people out when he himself walked in the darkness
Do not be partakers with them.
Walk in the Light
For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), Eph 5

You're all over the place. In a previous post you said that He has never left.
Chat never has left, it is Jesus who is Gone. You cont know who Christ is do you? Christ is not a man LOL, Christ is the disposition of Man who is anointed of God, and whether you think so or not Jesus became anointed of God in Matt 3:16. SO do we all who has received His same anointing which is Christ in me.

Christ may not be manifest in you as He was in Jesus but He is me to be Gods anointing, but you are supposed to be that person of Christ who is anointed of Gods Spirit but you are not are you. That is the reason you see His way as all over the place.
,“I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Thats right God is the same in Adam that He was in Jesus, and in me.
Whether or not you see, it is through Him that we are reconciled to God.
You aren't reconciled to God at all least you have received from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:1`6, in fact you cant know Him at all without the same in you.
Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, 2 Cor 5
No' through Hs same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus.
That is why I follow the ways of Jesus and not another such as Paul.
Be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience. 12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, Heb 4
Hear what' that you are sinner not worthy of the kingdom of God?
Now that faith has come, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29
Now that I have the same faith as Jesus had of God, I am one with Him, not one with the religious minds.

Jesus is the better way for me than any other, and God is quite capable to relay His messages in me no different from how He delivered His messages to Jesus. It is by His Spirit, not what another says about Him such as Paul. You need to meet the Father, and when you do see Him ye shall be like Him instead of like Paul. 1 John 3.
Do not be partakers with them.
I dont -- that is why I cling to the ways of Jesus instead of the opinions of others such as Paul or yourself as a sinner.
Walk in the Light
Cant help it if you have received from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God opens everything to you that He did in Jesus, where noting is hidden that was hidden.
For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), Eph 5
Then why was he still the sinner and not the righteousness of God in, His anointing, Christ?
Paul didnt walk as Jesus did in the perfections of God at all, he struggled with sin in himself all through his proposals.

Chat never has left, it is Jesus who is Gone. You cont know who Christ is do you? Christ is not a man LOL, Christ is the disposition of Man who is anointed of God, ...
Then you might want to check your haughty disposition at the door.
JonHawk said:
No' through Hs same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus.
"I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me."

Then you might want to check your haughty disposition at the door.
Yes you would have me shun of the ways of God to be like Him and follow you instead LOL.
"I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me."
And He will be in you and you will be in Him as one. But because that is gnostic, that isn't going to happen is it? For He is at your door knocking this very day, but as said, that aint gonna happen, for He cant come in because of your preconceived ideas that Paul has programmed you to believe instead of Jesus.

The true Light, Christ was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.
And He will be in you and you will be in Him as one.
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God,...John 1:9-13
But because that is gnostic, that isn't going to happen is it?
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1

The true Light, Christ was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.

But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God,...John 1:9-13
That is what I keep trying to tell you. You cant be His child least you are born of Him as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 yourself. Ye must be born again, born of the Father.
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!
Indeed the truth, and I am called His child, His son, so was Jesus.
And that is what we are!
Exactly -- that is who I Am.
The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1
I keep repeating that over and over and most never has come to that same place in the Father where Jesus was in Him after Matt 3:16 from lack in receive in them the same from God to be born of God, born again. .

JonHawk said:

That is what I keep trying to tell you.
In your double-talking convoluted way.

But let him ask in faith, with no doubting,... 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. James 1

The dangers with religious minds is they water down the very things Jesus says and makes them mean something in accordance with common sense, but if Gods ways were only common sense then it was not worth His while to say it.

The things of God brings and puts into man are not common at all as many think, His ways is spiritual revelation that is revealed only by God Himself manifest in you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

Matt 3:16
is not comprehensive among the religious minds, they cant relate to the same supernatural from God as Jesus received from Him in themselves -- Matt 3:16.

I have! A gift that cannot be denied. Jesus received the same One in Matt 3:16.

99.99% of churchianity has no clue about the significance of Matthew 3:16. It is nowhere on their radar. And those who do not have heaven opened to them are those who want to deny heaven is opened to anyone.

If heaven is open to you, you are as much there as here and you know the blessings of heaven as well as you know the miseries of the world. This is far beyond their worldly comprehension because they do not know Him who is our Father who art in Heaven and who abides with us.

Matt 3:16 is not comprehensive among the religious minds, they cant relate to the same supernatural from God as Jesus received from Him in themselves -- Matt 3:16.
I have! A gift that cannot be denied. Jesus received the same One in Matt 3:16.
99.99% of churchianity has no clue about the significance of Matthew 3:16. It is nowhere on their radar. This is far beyond their worldly comprehension because they do not know Him who is our Father who art in Heaven and who abides with us.
Actually Jesus has been gone for a long long time. He came and went. It is God who is the same yesterday and He is today and will the same tomorrow in all who will receive Him.

JOHN 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

And the truth is to have from God the same as Jesus had from God just as he prayed

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
The truth is that we are reconciled to God through Christ Jesus.
JOHN 17:23 " I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."

99.99% of churchianity has no clue about the significance of Matthew 3:16. It is nowhere on their radar. And those who do not have heaven opened to them are those who want to deny heaven is opened to anyone.

If heaven is open to you, you are as much there as here and you know the blessings of heaven as well as you know the miseries of the world. This is far beyond their worldly comprehension because they do not know Him who is our Father who art in Heaven and who abides with us.
I know they might as well tear out Matt 3:16, tear out Matt 5;48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Tear out Jesus in John 16:23. And while there at it remove John 17 Jesus prayer to his God for these to be like Him, He in you and you in Him as one, Take out to walk as He walks in His same light with thew same signs following.

Everything Jesus was and says we should be is out the window for these for sure.

I know they might as well tear out Matt 3:16, tear out Matt 5;48 Everything Jesus was and says we should be is out the window for these for sure.
The truth is that we are reconciled to God through Christ Jesus.
JOHN 17:23 " I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."
Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified. 2 Cor 13:5

Back