The Democrat Party's agenda for America

somehow Comey and McCabe were both subjected to an extremely rare and highly intense IRS investigation.
This is the first I have heard of that.
Also, Trump fired McCabe one day before he would have been able to retire on a pension.
The IG had just done a full investigation of McCabe and highlighted his criminal actions. For what he and other high FBI officials did to impact our elections they should all be in jail right now.

Trump keeps repeating that he will engage in retribution if he is reelected, going after all political opponents.
That would only be right and fair. They started it all and should reap what they have sown.
. And Hunter i is an adult and private citizen - and there is no evidence that he ran criminal activities that involved Joe.

There is his laptop and a business associate who has testified under oath that there were criminal activities.
in clear contrast to the clean Obama and Biden administrations,
You mean all the leftists and communists they employed? Biden actually hired a woman to run his proposed "Truth Ministry" and thankfully the outrage was so great against that she and the idea were quickly discarded.
As for Dems having "the willingness to ruthlessly use power to go after our political adversaries" there is no evidence of that.
They have been engaged in an unprecedented political vendetta against Trump since Obama used government agencies to spy on his campaign in 2015. Now after trying to destroy his presidency by actions like #resist, they are full bore into Stalinesque lawfare.

And you think, without evidence, that Dems do this?
I have given you the evidence, it exists everywhere.

This is the first I have heard of that.

The IG had just done a full investigation of McCabe and highlighted his criminal actions. For what he and other high FBI officials did to impact our elections they should all be in jail right now.

That would only be right and fair. They started it all and should reap what they have sown.

There is his laptop and a business associate who has testified under oath that there were criminal activities.

You mean all the leftists and communists they employed? Biden actually hired a woman to run his proposed "Truth Ministry" and thankfully the outrage was so great against that she and the idea were quickly discarded.

They have been engaged in an unprecedented political vendetta against Trump since Obama used government agencies to spy on his campaign in 2015. Now after trying to destroy his presidency by actions like #resist, they are full bore into Stalinesque lawfare.

I have given you the evidence, it exists everywhere.
The special audits of McCabe and Comey were judged to be random.

I note you did not provide evidence or a link to McCabe's criminal actions.

Who started what and should be subject to retribution?

And all of that business based on Hunter's laptop and business associates found nothing illegal, and no links to Joe. Otherwise they would have instigated impeachment.

Can you name some actual communists in the Biden administration?
And oh my! You are right to be outraged that Biden hired a woman! What was he thinking?!?:rolleyes:

There is no evidence that Obama spied on Trump in 2015.
Don't you think that ALL people suspected of crimes should be investigated and charged if warranted?

Well, no. If the evidence existed, there would have been actual consequences. So far, nothing.

And all of that business based on Hunter's laptop and business associates found nothing illegal, and no links to Joe. Otherwise they would have instigated impeachment.

And oh my! You are right to be outraged that Biden hired a woman! What was he thinking?!?:rolleyes:

Don't you think that ALL people suspected of crimes should be investigated and charged if warranted?

Well, no. If the evidence existed, there would have been actual consequences. So far, nothing.
Possibly, depending on what you mean by a woman. Afterall he may think Devine is a woman when he isnt

The Democrats have done the same.
"In October 2016, McCabe directed his counsel, Lisa Page, to leak investigative information about the FBI’s Clinton Foundation probe to reporter Devlin Barrett, then of the Wall Street Journal. The leak had the effect of confirming the existence of the investigation, something the FBI is supposed to resist. While his high rank gave him the power to authorize such a disclosure if it were in the public interest, the IG found that McCabe’s leak “was clearly not within the public interest.” McCabe’s account has been contradicted by Comey, and Comey’s testimony is directly at odds with McCabe’s version of events, and the IG painstakingly explained why the former director’s version was credible while his deputy’s was not". (As published in the National Review).

That's why he was fired.

The Democrats started this political vendetta against Trump in 2015 when Obama used government agents to spy on his campaign.

And all of that business based on Hunter's laptop and business associates found nothing illegal, and no links to Joe.
The laptop mentioned the "Big Guy" numerous times. Hunter's business partner testified under path that the "Big Guy" who got 10% of the money was indeed Joe Biden. The Senate made up of Democrats was not going to bring against Biden an impeachment trail, just like they for the first time in our nation's history has refused to hold a trial for the impeached Homeland Security head, Mr. Mayorkas.

None are members of the USA's communist party, but many have communist and other radical ideas.

Yes there is.
I do. But you know as well as I do that this corrupt DOJ does not go after fellow Democrats, at least not the ones they like which is most of them. The only exception thus far has been Sen. Menendez from NJ.

Nope, not form a corrupt DOJ.

Repeating yourself does not make it true.
Denying the manifestly evident and undeniable truth does not make it falls. You've been doing this now for nine years. You are the one who is repeating insanely counterfactual obvious claptrap and calling a truth.
Especially given that Republicans looking for an impeachable offence have clearly given up.
Thank you for coming up with another example precisely at the moment that it's needed for our discussion. Not only is bribery an impeachable offense it is specifically delineated in the text of the constitution with respect to impeachment of the President of the United States. What kind of a lunatic would allow themselves to be caught in a contradiction that is so manifestly undeniable.
And Hunter i is an adult and private citizen -
There's about 320 million adult private citizens in the United States. How many of them flew around on Air Force two with Joe Biden closing deals with all of our adversaries? What on earth would possess you to offer as evidence some thing that is so completely unrelated to the question at hand?
and there is no evidence that he ran criminal activities that involved Joe.
Other than the fact that they shared a joint checking account and we have actual checks from the book bribery to Joe Biden from Hunter Biden? What exactly do you think the mob does? Can you explain to me what business besides selling improper foreign policy influence of the United States that the Biden family actually has expertise in? This family is filled with the biggest bunch of morons on planet earth. They are not qualified to receive any compensation for personal services for anything whatsoever except possibly asking whether or not you want fries with that.
Also, I gather you cannot bring yourself to admit that Trump filled his administration with grifters
Trump is the first political figure ever to successfully articulate the America first position to prominence in Washington DC. The fact that there is not a deep bench of like-minded politically oriented people for him to choose from is entirely a function of his unique place in history as first of his kind. That these people would be disloyal and corrupt and work against the political agenda that the American people elected Donald Trump to carry out is not Trump's fault it is their moral failing. That scumbag Christopher Wray is a perfect example but further examples are too numerous to mention.
in clear contrast to the clean Obama and Biden administrations, and instead compare Dems to Hitler.
Organizing and creating a land invasion of the United States and ordering the extrajudicial killing of American citizens is okay with you? Please tell me that I'm wrong on that point, because that would make you an unambiguous monster.
As for Dems having "the willingness to ruthlessly use power to go after our political adversaries" there is no evidence of that.
You are so untethered from reality it absolutely is mind blowing. Donald Trump this very minute is being tried for a misdemeanor the statutes of limitation's of which have run out under the theory that it is a felony on a charge that was never brought by the authorities which had jurisdiction over the activity. This flies in the face of presidential immunity and marks the first time in American history that a political contender for the presidency (namely Joe Biden) has attempted to win an election by incarcerating the nominee of the opposite party. Because of the insistence of Joe Biden Democrat prosecutors are filing charges against the 45th President of the United States in absolute contradiction of 248 years of American precedent and history and in direct violation of the United States Constitution. Every single word of your post so far indicates that you were completely off your rocker!
In contrast, Trump had to be restrained from sic'ing the DOJ against his enemies,
Thank you once again you provide a perfect example of your being entirely off your rocker. Do you believe that it is constitutional for some bureaucrat in the United States to "restrain" do unitary executive. That is total insanity! Let me throw you a lifeline to the rational world. If somebody in the American government can "restrain" the President of the United States, that person (not the president) is the actual president of the United States! Obviously, you have no clue what "unitary executive" means. We have a name for people who try to "restrain" the unitary executive. It's called treason!
and somehow Comey and McCabe were both subjected to an extremely rare and highly intense IRS investigation.
Again, what planet are you on? Democrats have just sent Peter Navarro to jail and they will soon be sending Steve Bannon to jail. In both cases these people are being sent to jail for saying things the Democrats don't like under the first amendment of the United States Constitution. These monsters have proven to be the equal of Adolf Hitler's Gestapo.
Coincidence?
No, it's not a coincidence. Trump unlike the Republican party actually understands that the party that doesn't fight back loses. Republican voters are in the long and arduous process of ending the career of every Republican who disagrees with Donald Trump on this point, otherwise they will never have any representation and they will all end up in jail. This is one of the most consequential questions of this election, the fact that every Republican who disagrees with Donald Trump on this point, career needs to be in did yesterday. Again, I will be sorely disappointed if the CIA and FBI still exist at 12:01 on inauguration day. Further Trump should buy Executive Order strip any government official or employee of their security clearance if they ever attempt to avail them selves to the FISA system.
Also, Trump fired McCabe one day before he would have been able to retire on a pension.
An exercise of constitutional power which was treated with utter and complete contempt by the Democrats in the media who essentially nullified that sanction by making that criminal a commentator on CNN. McCabe belongs in jail for many, many, many decades. I can't wait until he's there.
Not vindictive at all!
You can use any adjective to describe this that you want. The Democrats call it "law-fare," which is an obvious analogical reference to warfare. I take the analogy at face value. We have a US military that has real weapons that really make explosions and blow up soldiers. There's a reason for that, the side that doesn't fight back loses. Donald Trump among Republicans is the only one who seems to understand this. Ironic that 100% of Democrats understand it perfectly. This explains why the Democratic Party has just flushed 248 years of a constitutional republic down the toilet in favor of totalitarianism.
And right now Trump keeps repeating that he will engage in retribution if he is reelected,
You put the finger on exactly why he is going to win. The American people want to be liberated from the totalitarianism of the elites. This is the only path.The elites have got to know that they are going to be subject to all of the machinations that they have visited on their opponents.
going after all political opponents.
Again you need a lifeline to reality. These monsters have leveled hundreds of years of charges against the leading contender against Joe Biden. You are out of your ever loving mind! There is no ironic explanation for that level of hypocrisy.
And you think, without evidence, that Dems do this? Nope.
Evidence is obviously not the problem. It's not just a river in Africa. You're in denial.

Last edited:
The citizens of the United States of America are in deep trouble. Why? I’ll tell you why.The following are objectively true statements about the United States of America in 2024. These statements are not in any way hyperbolic, and they represent a stark reality that not even the most rabid Fascist Democrat can deny. Here they are:

1. The leader of the nation’s opposition party is currently defending himself in a series of contrived #lawfare criminal and civil suits reminiscent of fascist Hitlerian/Stalinesque show trials of the 20th Century, for the primary purpose of making it extremely difficult for him to be elected as President of the nation.

2. On campuses throughout the nation, Jewish students are being persecuted and attacked in a manner reminiscent of the German Nazi Party’s Kristallnacht of November 9 and 10, 1938.3. In many states across the nation there are no voting laws enforced that effectively verify that ballots come from qualified citizen voters.

4. Individuals who peacefully protested the matter of #3 have been imprisoned by the federal government in inhumane conditions for literally years without trial.

5. The nation’s Southern Border is wide open to the point where any person who is capable of walking can cross into the nation AND receive free money and support necessary to survive. There is no mechanism to ensure that criminals and terrorists are not taking advantage of such situation.

6. The current President constantly displays symptoms of advanced elder dementia.7. The current President has repeatedly labeled the opposition party as a “threat to democracy,” often alongside visual imagery similar to that used by Hitler and other fascist leaders of the 20th Century.8. The nation’s debt equals over 120% of its annual GDP.9. As a consequence of inflation and interest rates, most middle class citizens of the nation cannot afford to purchase a home.10. The political party that controls the Presidency and the Senate has actively supported sending tens of billions of dollars to foreign governments who are credibly accused of money laundering funds provided to such party members, while not providing remotely similar assistance to the residents of the State of Hawaii who were burned out of their homes.11. The nation’s military has equipment readiness rates making it incapable of fighting effectively, while instead focusing on “diversity” initiatives that promote race/gender/sexuality over war fighting skills and competency.12. The overwhelming majority of the nation’s mass media refuses to report on any of the above matters, and in most cases the people running such mass media have close familial and personal connections to the people directly responsible for the above matters.These are symptoms of a nation on the verge of disintegration. Moreover, these are qualities consistent with failed fascist regimes of the 20th Century.

The outside agitators are there as well. These institutions are getting all kinds of Federal dollars and until ALL students are protected, they should not get any Federal funds either.
Not telling how many are students and how many are outsiders. Either way, the students are getting ripped off

Back