The End of The World: 2068 AD?

I do not know if you watched the documentary in YouTube about Isaac Newton's calculation of the end of the earth, as 2060 AD, as uploaded in YouTube, but I think that it is interesting. I am not saying that we should believe it, but for fun, probably that is correct.

Now, based on my personal calculation, just for fun, the end of the world will be:

1948 + 120 = 2068 AD.

1948 was the time when Israel had become a country again
120 is 40 + 40 + 40, as Trinity of 40s, like wandering in wilderness for Moses time, thus, I derived that calculation.

Do not believe it. I am just doing it for fun, but, maybe it is true? I do not know.
Can you show me where the scriptures state there will be an end to the world?

Indeed!
As Jesus said to us,

Luk 21:34-36 WEB 34 “So be careful, or your hearts will be loaded down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that day will come on you suddenly. 35 For it will come like a snare on all those who dwell on the surface of all the earth. 36 Therefore be watchful all the time, praying that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will happen, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

so, I am praying always to be accounted worth to escape what's coming and to stand before Him.

encourage those in your circle to do likewise.

We should be about our Father's business...

I do not know if you watched the documentary in YouTube about Isaac Newton's calculation of the end of the earth, as 2060 AD, as uploaded in YouTube, but I think that it is interesting. I am not saying that we should believe it, but for fun, probably that is correct.

Now, based on my personal calculation, just for fun, the end of the world will be:

1948 + 120 = 2068 AD.

120 is 40 + 40 + 40, as Trinity of 40s, like wandering in wilderness for Moses time, thus, I derived that calculation.

Do not believe it. I am just doing it for fun, but, maybe it is true? I do not know.
I saw this video. From what information was presented, it seemed that newton was not a Trinitarian. Also, while some assertions He made were correct, others were completely wrong. These wrond assumptions proved to be the main flaw of his argument. It is my belief that Jesus will be back to get His church far sooner that anyone here expects.

OK, for fun.

I like to start the clock at the pre-trib rapture. Then add 7 years for the trib then the 1000 year reign of Christ.

When I see your date of 2068 AD I see this as a possible rapture date rather than the end of the world date.
Instead of "end of the world" I would call it the end of the "age" date.

Back in the 1800's a preacher was asked if they thought their time in history was the end of the "age", time for Christ to return and they answered back ...."no".
When asked why he said "no" he replied back with "the Jews are not back in their country as the bible says they will be".
Well, they laughed at him as the Jews scattered all over would never have a country again.
Of course your calculation beginning date of 1948 shows when Israel had become a country again. Prophecy fulfilled.

I once read a book called 88 reasons in 1988 why the rapture will occur. They pretty much did what you did was add 40 years... what they called a generation... to 1948 and got 1988. Well, 1989 came, then 1990, 1991 and so on. No end of the age, no end of the world, no rapture. Now it's gonna be 2023 in a couple of days.

OK, now the good stuff....I personaly think 2068 is to far out and the rapture will be earlier.

Here's why...

Technology. By 2068 I believe the technology of that day will have far surpassed the technology that the future Rev 13 beast technology calls for. Keep in mind we're "just doing it for fun".

Rev 13 calls for the ability of technology to incorporate a world wide dominance of the anti-christ.
Until now the technology was not advanced enough to allow for world dominance. The 1800 preacher could have used that as a logical reason along with the "Israel not being a nation" concept.

Until now the internet technology coupled with the up-coming Musk Starlink Sytem was not in place to allow for a global monitoring and control system.

Until now a centralized digital money system that could be tracked and controlled did not exist.

Until now a digital passport as seen in "vaccine passports" ...in some places required for entry into some establishments and required to buy and sell in some instances was not avialable. For many people this passport has become accepted and normalized...but not all have been going along with it.

Until now the alignment of nations in the Miiddle East has not been as predicted by biblical scripture.....for instance the leader of Russia, Iran and Turkey shaking hands.

Until now a "peace treaty"...the Abrahamic accord...has not been on the table just waiting to be modified and ratified.

Until now the re-building of the Jewish temple has not been in the forefront as they already have the red heifer as well as articles of worship and sacrifice on the sidelines.

Until now we didn't have the ability to implant a luciferian "mark" in a person that could contain all of our information and be used as a "passport" to buy and sell. I do not think the Covid vaccine is the mark but simply a pre-cursor.

Until now the World Economic Forums as well as the United Nation and Cabal are not in position to implement the "Great Reset". Keeping in mind several other components still have to be in place.

Until now transhumanism or what is called the 4th Industrial Revolution has not begun to take root. It hasn't been completely established but is well under way.

There are several other "until nows" I could list but it certainly looks like the table is being and almost set.
I think by 2068 we'll be far past the point of the "Until Nows".....Remember this is "just for fun".

So where are we? I believe we are in the time of what Jesus spoke about in Matthew 24...as it has been compared to a pregnant women who's birth pains are getting closer and more intense. Though much of Matthew 24 has always been happening "wars and rumors of wars" as an example along with earthquakes increasing and perhaps you can throw in volcanos...and what looks like in the very near future increased pestilances and famine due to the banning of natural gas in several countries causing food shortages as well as other shortages is virtually here. The birth pains appear to be getting closer together and more intense.

I believe we are about to step into Revelations 6.....with the next major event being the biblical rapture of the Church.

Are we there? Will God tarry? Sooner or later the tribulations of Revelation and Daniels prophecy will happen. As Isaid before, the table is almost set and it appears the rapture or the end of this "age" is very close.
Of course three years form now someone may point back to this post and point out how wrong I was. But that's OK.

Thoughts??? Just for fun?
I agree with your conclusions with the exception of one. Mainly being that Revelation 4 and 5 come before 6. How long of a gap period do you think that there will be between the rapture and the revealing of the anti-christ?

I agree with your conclusions with the exception of one. Mainly being that Revelation 4 and 5 come before 6. How long of a gap period do you think that there will be between the rapture and the revealing of the anti-christ?
My personal "hunch" is...pretty quick.
Imagine millions of people vanishing....The turmoil that will create. With the Christians out of the way who will run interference against Satan?
No one.

Imagine millions of people vanishing....The turmoil that will create. With the Christians out of the way who will run interference against Satan?
No one.
From the view pastors that I watch/listen to on a regular basis, the most common opinion is that it may take a little while. On the other hand, I tend to believe as you do for several reasons:
1) we do not know what the wef has up their sleeves for controlling the people after the next "crisis". My point is that I do not believe that they have made everything that they have planned public.
2) I think it is wrong to assume that the wef does not know about the rapture. believing it is another story all together.
3) even if the wef is not considering the rapture as a future or legitimate event, there is no doubt in my mind that satan knows and believes that it will happen and is planning accordingly.

1948 + 120 = 2068 AD.

I've got a book that PROVES BIBLICALLY that the end will happen in 1988. Gives 88 "Proofs" in fact.

No one.
My gut feel is that nobody will disappear at all - they'll just die physically in place when their spirit leaves to go to HIM. And "science" will frantically try to find out what killed 'em.

From the view pastors that I watch/listen to on a regular basis, the most common opinion is that it may take a little while. On the other hand, I tend to believe as you do for several reasons:
1) we do not know what the wef has up their sleeves for controlling the people after the next "crisis". My point is that I do not believe that they have made everything that they have planned public.
2) I think it is wrong to assume that the wef does not know about the rapture. believing it is another story all together.
3) even if the wef is not considering the rapture as a future or legitimate event, there is no doubt in my mind that satan knows and believes that it will happen and is planning accordingly.
I think it plays out this way....there is a rapture.
The disappearance is attributed to some form of alien abduction.
Formal and final disclosure about UFO's is delivered to the world.
The aliens...who really are demonic entities posing as a species from another planet inform the planet they were here long, long ago seeded the planet and directed the evolution of man, invented out religions and there is no Bible God.

My gut feel is that nobody will disappear at all - they'll just die physically in place when their spirit leaves to go to HIM. And "science" will frantically try to find out what killed 'em.
No resurrection of those in the grave?
Dang, when do we get out new bodies?

No resurrection of those in the grave?
Dang, when do we get out new bodies?
If we "take our bodies with us" (disappear), then there are no graves, except for those who died before the rapture. I 'spect the new body comes with the "Translation". The one I'm in now could use a SERIOUS overhaul. BUT HEY!!! I don't get my theology from religious art.

If we "take our bodies with us" (disappear), then there are no graves, except for those who died before the rapture. I 'spect the new body comes with the "Translation". The one I'm in now could use a SERIOUS overhaul. BUT HEY!!! I don't get my theology from religious art.
I'm sure it will be overhauled...in fact glorified.

1948 + 120 = 2068 AD.

so there is a ritual in 1948...

God doesn't set His days by such nonsense.

I've got a book that PROVES BIBLICALLY that the end will happen in 1988. Gives 88 "Proofs" in fact.
What really happen in 1988 was a new Brazilian Constitution officially promulgated / proclaimed by the Brazilian Congress. But be so sure that it was not the start of the last week of 7 years as is written in the Tanakh - The Hebrew Bible Ketuvim (Scriptures) Daniel Chapter 9:24-27.

27And he will strengthen a covenant for the princes for one week, and half the week he will abolish sacrifice and meal- offering, and on high, among abominations, will be the dumb one, and until destruction and extermination befall the dumb one.

Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perpective-Matthew 16:22-23. Take a look.

Back