The libs will hate this....Anti-communism education bill signed by DeSantis

It's inevitable. Marx predicted that the snake of capitalism would eat its own tail and eventually run out of tail. Lenin modified his prediction, recognizing that the dynamic would be international.

And here we are.
International communism has done a good job infecting the minds of people, especially the young on college campuses.

It's inevitable. Marx predicted that the snake of capitalism would eat its own tail and eventually run out of tail. Lenin modified his prediction, recognizing that the dynamic would be international.

And here we are.
The bible predicts a one world commie style government in the future....I believe it's about to unfold. You ready for it?

The bible predicts a one world commie style government in the future....I believe it's about to unfold. You ready for it?

The world's been under a de facto one world US government for the last three decades. No one cared for it much but the US ruling class and the ruling classes of its vassal states. What comes next is the fall of empire, and a multipolar world. Are YOU ready for it?

Not really. Mostly they turn into milquetoast liberals, if they weren't already.
O disagree. A liberal has no problem with a good debate, today you are shut down, there can be no debate. Most of them today are radical leftists, from the schools to the Congress.

Lots of billionaires and private ownership.

Recommend you check out Carlos Martinez's book The East is Still Red. First of three interviews with him here:

Oh, so I offended you. Not my intent and no cartoon or caricature. That's for Nazi and Islamist antisemites. Are you a communist? Do you espouse Marxism?

Hehe, dude, I have been on the internet since Usenet days in the early 90s. I have the skin of a rhinoceros. Don't worry about offending me.

I'm a communist and I espouse Marxism, sure. Not sure what that means to you, is what I was getting at. Probably not what it means to me.

O disagree. A liberal has no problem with a good debate, today you are shut down, there can be no debate. Most of them today are radical leftists, from the schools to the Congress.

If they're woke, if they won't debate you, if they want to shut down "vile rhetoric", they're liberals. They're this guy:

W54U95V.jpeg

Recommend you check out Carlos Martinez's book The East is Still Red. First of three interviews with him here:

sure, all you have to do is redefine communism

But the teachings of Jesus and Taoism are compatible
God's Word says your claim is a lie.

Tao has idols and shrines for demonic idolatry.

Idolatry is hardline wickedness!

Taoism, Buddhism and the eastern religions are peddled with lies and blasphemy.

. As an example.

Jesus says Matthew 6:25 Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Tao te ching speaks of the principle of wu wei or not forcing and not worrying.

1 Kings 15:12-14

12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.
13 And also Maachah his mother, even her he removed from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove; and Asa destroyed her idol, and burnt it by the brook Kidron.
14 But the high places were not removed: nevertheless Asa's heart was perfect with the Lord all his days.

Your Kult won't discuss the wickedness of idolatry. God is Holy.

Tao has filthy idols the liars don't want to talk about.

The largest similarity between Jesus teachings and the Tao is that gentleness and flexibility can overcome power and inflexibility.
That is pagan jibber jabber.

Without the shedding of Blood, there is no remission of sins.

Your kult has no creator or savior.

Feeding fruit to the dead idols at the altars in Tao shrines won't do anything.

"Gentleness"?

You started a thread to bash Trump and slander him.

Hate driven.

who cares?

China has private property and capitalism.

Sure does.

Back