The libs will hate this....Anti-communism education bill signed by DeSantis

Jesus is not dual. Non-dual. I disagree with your definition of God. I hold an agnostic position as it is impossible for the finite (man) to grasp and understand the infinite.

Jesus was Jewish and tried to explain non-dualism in the best way he could.

I think the vast majority of the Old testament is metaphorically speaking and not literal.
Means you won't follow teachings of Jesus.
In my ideals of God/Tao/Divine/ higher power it is not the description given in the old testament.
Because you reject Jesus and the Testament.

That is why I say I follow the teachings of Jesus and do not identify as a Christian.
Jesus didn't teach to smear saints.
( I already know you believe I am not following the teachings of Jesus so you don't need to remind me.)
Your devotion to the idolatry of Taoism convinces us you refuse to repent and follow Jesus

Jesus answered: “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets” (Matt. 22:37-40).

Your Trump bashings lol.
Your only sidekick is a atheeist

Means you won't follow teachings of Jesus.

Because you reject Jesus and the Testament.

Jesus didn't teach to smear saints.

Your devotion to the idolatry of Taoism convinces us you refuse to repent and follow Jesus

Jesus answered: “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets” (Matt. 22:37-40).

Your Trump bashings lol.
Your only sidekick is a atheeist
Lol Trump is a wife cheating sexual assaulter.

Keep up your goodness!

Lol Trump is a wife cheating sexual assaulter.
And Joe Biden loves the little ones as we all have seen with our own eyes. Rumor also has it that he showered with his daughter when she was a teenager. This is not farfetched as Joey as been reported swimming naked with female Secret Service agents around.

And Joe Biden loves the little ones as we all have seen with our own eyes. Rumor also has it that he showered with his daughter when she was a teenager. This is not farfetched as Joey as been reported swimming naked with female Secret Service agents around.
You have nothing. No impeachment no lawsuits no conviction.

Trump is a lousy wife cheating sexual assaulter that is fact. You have made up nonsense.

Communism failed spectacularly 36 years ago.

Only the lunatic fringe of the extreme left and extreme right fail to realize this.
What was the name of that surveillance bill extension they just signed? FISA? Did you hear about it??? One more brick in the wall.

You have nothing. No impeachment no lawsuits no conviction.

The man has led an invaison of his own country by foreigners and has thus negatively affected the national security of the United States. Forget impeachment, he needs to be charged with treason and to pay the appropriate penalty if he is convicted.

Trump is a lousy wife cheating sexual assaulter that is fact. You have made up nonsense.
Nope, it's all true. Biden does not have the decency to respect the personal spaces of either little girls or grown women. If he ever touched either my wife or daughter like is shown here, I would have taken immediate action.

Biden.jpg

The man has led an invaison of his own country by foreigners and has thus negatively affected the national security of the United States. Forget impeachment, he needs to be charged with treason and to pay the appropriate penalty if he is convicted.

Nope, it's all true. Biden does not have the decency to respect the personal spaces of either little girls or grown women. If he ever touched either my wife or daughter like is shown here, I would have taken immediate action.

View attachment 5999
So now personal space
Equals sexual assault?

Nice photo of Biden leaning in to apparently kiss his granddaughter. Oh the travesty.

So now personal space
Equals sexual assault?
Would you like it if I forced myself onto you like Biden has done here?

Nice photo of Biden leaning in to apparently kiss his granddaughter. Oh the travesty.
The little girl is not his granddaughter, she is the daughter of Sen. Chris Coons and what Biden is doing here is highly inappropriate. I'm not seeing Hillary loving the extra attention either.

Hillry.jpg

God's Word says your claim is a lie.

Tao has idols and shrines for demonic idolatry.

Idolatry is hardline wickedness!

Taoism, Buddhism and the eastern religions are peddled with lies and blasphemy.

1 Kings 15:12-14​

12 And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.
13 And also Maachah his mother, even her he removed from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove; and Asa destroyed her idol, and burnt it by the brook Kidron.
14 But the high places were not removed: nevertheless Asa's heart was perfect with the Lord all his days.

Your Kult won't discuss the wickedness of idolatry. God is Holy.

Tao has filthy idols the liars don't want to talk about.
Lol the Taoist outsider does not understand the difference of mythology and symbolism.

Democrats really must be above approach. If all you can offer is the most absurd strawmen.

Back