The official interpreter of scripture

The point is who is the official interpreter of scripture. What is the official interpretation? Is the bread and wine the body and blood of Christ or is it symbolic?
The point is what you want to make it. You are swaying in the wind from interpreting one meaning to the official interpretation. You obviously know it is not your institution which teaches false doctrines, lies and has evil fruit.

Those who hear the Good shepherd's voice do not reject Luke's gospel which is clear it is not the real change. There is no evidence of a real change eg like water into wine it tasted like wine not water.

Luke is clear it is symbolic. But you just tear that page out of scripture.

Jesus would not break the commandments, your version has Him doing so.

No need for an official interpreter read the whole of scripture and make sure your version fits what the whole of scripture clearly says. You want to play a game, for what purpose. Do you think it makes you right in your interpretation, that will never happen. Do you think it will endorse your institution as what it falsely claims to be. That will never happen. Your institution can never be the official interpreter because it adds to scripture, it goes beyond scripture, it takes away/ignores scripture.

So keep playing your stupid game, it proves nothing at all. You are not defending your evil tree, you are ensuring that we are more aware that God is not with it.

The point is what you want to make it. You are swaying in the wind from interpreting one meaning to the official interpretation. You obviously know it is not your institution which teaches false doctrines, lies and has evil fruit.

Those who hear the Good shepherd's voice do not reject Luke's gospel which is clear it is not the real change. There is no evidence of a real change eg like water into wine it tasted like wine not water.

Luke is clear it is symbolic. But you just tear that page out of scripture.

Jesus would not break the commandments, your version has Him doing so.

No need for an official interpreter read the whole of scripture and make sure your version fits what the whole of scripture clearly says. You want to play a game, for what purpose. Do you think it makes you right in your interpretation, that will never happen. Do you think it will endorse your institution as what it falsely claims to be. That will never happen. Your institution can never be the official interpreter because it adds to scripture, it goes beyond scripture, it takes away/ignores scripture.

So keep playing your stupid game, it proves nothing at all. You are not defending your evil tree, you are ensuring that we are more aware that God is not with it.
The goal is to know what is the truth.

Show us the verse in Luke. Thanks.
It has been posted over and over again by myself and others. Shows you do not read our posts, if you have to ask which verse it is.

The whole meal is symbolic and commemorates what the Lord has done and is going to do.

1 Cor 23+

23 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” 25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.

Luke 22:9

19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.

The word remembrance is the clue showing it is symbolic. Hmm the whole meal was a meal of remembrance.

The truth will never be found when you blindly follow the RCC. We know this because the institution has been proven to lie, you can never trust liars.
The truth can be found if we continue in Christ's words. I continued in Christ's words and that led me to the truth - the Catholic church.

Look at the passage you just posted about the scribes and Pharisees and yet even given this information Jesus told his disciples to do whatever they teach you and follow it.
You said you understand Scripture!!!
back to Bible Study 101
here are the verses:
Matthew 23:1
Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

in order to understand the passage you need to know 1) what was Moses' seat and 2)what was done when someone sat there?

“Moses’ seat” referred to the physical place in the synagogue.

Guess what was done in the seat of Moses?
That is where the Scriptures were read.

"When Yeshua told the people of Israel to listen to the scribes and Pharisees when they read from Moses’ seat, He meant it in a literal way.

And why was it so important to Yeshua that the people of Israel listen to the Scriptures being read?
Yeshua knew that the Scriptures all pointed to Him:
“For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me” (John 5:46)"

Last edited:
All the various different religions. Christian or otherwise, each claim the truth. Which one it the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic truth? How do you know knowledge you claim is "True" and equally important how am I to know that? If you claim the Holy Spirit directs you then why does He direct me to a different truth?

JoeT
Yep but we know your institution has a big problem with telling the truth.

The Catholic Church says that the bread and wine are the body and blood of Christ.

Scripture says that the bread and wine are the body and blood of Christ.

The truth isn't scripture?
scripture says Peter is Satan. It is in simple, clear sentence Jesus calls Peter Satan. Stop making out you are unaware of language techniques, it just makes you look as if you have never studied a language.

No one teaches that Jesus is an actual door or vine.
Scripture says is your determination of our to understand the bread and wine. If you apply the rule scripture says then if you are not a hypocrite you must apply to all that scripture says, therefore according to your logic:

Peter is satan.
Jesus is a literal door.
Herod is a literal fox.
Jesus is a literal vine etc.

Matthew 23: 14 Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.
----------

Q: How did they shut the door to the kingdom of heaven??
A: They were not telling their people how to enter the Kingdom of Heaven

Q: A convert to what?
A: converted to a Child of Hell!!!
Well, I guess the RCC is following the teachings of the scribes and Pharisees! ?

--Rich
"Esse quam videri"

Saved folks work for God because they are saved not to be saved.according to scripture you cannot earn your salvation, and if you could earn your salvation why was Jesus crucified ?
Unchecked Copy Box
Eph 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Unchecked Copy Box
Eph 2:9 - Not of works, lest any manshould boast.
By the grace of God we find faith is just the beginning of justification the first of all virtues. Without prevenient grace of justification all acts are avaricious and impossible to be saved. Through His grace one must first be made righteous, justified.

Salvation cannot be earned by the works of our own labor, but by the works of grace from God through charity. God is perfect in Charity so too must we [Cf. Matthew 5:48]

JoeT

Thanks for sharing. The problem is Christians don't agree on different issues so if the Holy Spirit is the official interpreter of scripture how do we find out what that official interpretation is?
No we agree on things, we just do NOT and NEVER will agree with the lies from your institution, we are told in scripture to avoid those that teach another gospel. The HS has nothing to do with an institution that lies.

Back