The Scriptures Are God's Greatest Gift to All Mankind

Iconoclast

The scriptures are God's greatest gift to All Mankind, saved or unsaved.
The Bible alone explains the world we Live in.
The bible alone defines all reality.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him:

the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Isa.8
20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Psalm1
;
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

All of Psalm 119

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

The greatest gift for me was God Himself giving me His own mind, Spirit that He manifested Himself in me that I may walk as He walks in His same light.

The greatest gift for me was God Himself giving me His own mind, Spirit that He manifested Himself in me that I may walk as He walks in His same light.
Hello Gary
I understand what you are saying. How did you living now, find about so great a gift of salvation and who saves.us?

Hello Gary
I understand what you are saying. How did you living now, find about so great a gift of salvation and who saves.us?
The same way way Jesus did in Matt 3:16. The same way Adam did and became like Him to know this difference in Gen 3:22. The same way Abraham came to this reality, same way Moses did on a mountain, same way Jesus did in Matt 3:16, same way 120 did in an upper room.

How? By My Spirit, or mind Spirit is referred to. To have the mind oc Christ, which simply is to be Gods anointed by having His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. This is the way of Christ, be Gods anointed one.

Sadly not many come to that point of contact with God Himself.

Then you may ask, when was that point of contact? -- It is the same one Jesus had in Matt 3:16 and all of these I mentioned had from Him. No different at all.

The same way way Jesus did in Matt 3:16. The same way Adam did and became like Him to know this difference in Gen 3:22. The same way Abraham came to this reality, same way Moses did on a mountain, same way Jesus did in Matt 3:16, same way 120 did in an upper room.

How? By My Spirit, or mind Spirit is referred to. To have the mind oc Christ, which simply is to be Gods anointed by having His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. This is the way of Christ, be Gods anointed one.

Sadly not many come to that point of contact with God Himself.

Then you may ask, when was that point of contact? -- It is the same one Jesus had in Matt 3:16 and all of these I mentioned had from Him. No different at all.
No Gary, that is not God's design.
Scripture quickened by the Spirit is the only way.
One way or another we are fully dependant of Scripture.

No Gary, that is not God's design.
I see so God coming to Jesus and opening up who He is and all of His heaven to Jesus was not Gods design? And it was not His design to come to Adam and open up His knowledge to Adam where He became like God to know this difference as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. And it was not Gods design to come to Abraham, Moses, 120 who all became like Him to know this same difference from flesh and spirit? And it is not Gods design to come to you and do the same in you?

That explains everything doesnt it?
Scripture quickened by the Spirit is the only way.
Sadly most has not received Gods Spirit as Jesus and these others did to actually understand Gods intent in the scriptures, but cling to the creed of some belief system devised by man in his own rules for a god instead who edit the scripture to suit their finite understanding for a go.
One way or another we are fully dependant of Scripture.
Not at all,In the day you receive from God Himself His same mind, Spirit, Jesus was clear that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and HE WILL GIVE IT YOU.

Adam, Abraham, Moses Jesus 120 didn't need a bible to understand who God is, Didnt even have a bible for it was not written. The word off God come by Goid Himself not from a book that someone wrote about their own experiences with God.

the Bible is only a tutorial to lead you to that pace in the Father where Jesus was in the Father to receive instructions directly from Him, not from some book of law as the Bible is, a tutorial, KJV says schoolmaster to lead you to Christ, and once faith is achieved, having His same faith, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

I see so God coming to Jesus and opening up who He is and all of His heaven to Jesus was not Gods design? And it was not His design to come to Adam and open up His knowledge to Adam where He became like God to know this difference as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. And it was not Gods design to come to Abraham, Moses, 120 who all became like Him to know this same difference from flesh and spirit? And it is not Gods design to come to you and do the same in you?

That explains everything doesnt it?

Sadly most has not received Gods Spirit as Jesus and these others did to actually understand Gods intent in the scriptures, but cling to the creed of some belief system devised by man in his own rules for a god instead who edit the scripture to suit their finite understanding for a go.

Not at all,In the day you receive from God Himself His same mind, Spirit, Jesus was clear that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and HE WILL GIVE IT YOU.

Adam, Abraham, Moses Jesus 120 didn't need a bible to understand who God is, Didnt even have a bible for it was not written. The word off God come by Goid Himself not from a book that someone wrote about their own experiences with God.

the Bible is only a tutorial to lead you to that pace in the Father where Jesus was in the Father to receive instructions directly from Him, not from some book of law as the Bible is, a tutorial, KJV says schoolmaster to lead you to Christ, and once faith is achieved, having His same faith, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.
You are a deluded individual.
You have not gotten any direct instruction

You are a deluded individual.
Why, because you do not believe Matt 3:16?
You have not gotten any direct instruction
Not to you I agree, you would have to have from God that what He sent Jesus to show you what that is to receive from the Father as Jesus did yourself to be in His same image as Jesus was was by design.

You cant know what you dont have from God Himself, not even Jesus could do that so obvious in Matt 3:16.

You really do not believe that God came to that man and opened up all of who He is and His heaven to him do you?

One thing for certain and for sure is, when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3.

And you call me deluded? LOL... Actually you are calling Jesus deluded for it really is written that God came to that man and Jesus commands was be ye therefore perfect even as ytouer Father in heaven is perfect. You just dont know how to obtain that perfections as Jesus learned how. That is why His way is deluded for you.

The scriptures are God's greatest gift to All Mankind, saved or unsaved.
The Bible alone explains the world we Live in.
The bible alone defines all reality.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

The Scriptures are wonderful as long as you have been given the ONE thing to understand them.

1 Corinthians 2:
9 But as it is written:

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

The Scriptures are wonderful as long as you have been given the ONE thing to understand them.

1 Corinthians 2:
9 But as it is written:

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.
You are correct. A person devoid of the Spirit cannot understand anything from God.

Back