The signs of a False Prophet

Rejected. Jesus never said, “Let us follow other gods (which you have not known) and let us worship them,” ...
Well, if you consider him God, and he said he's God...

Did King Solomon obey the LORD your God's command in Deuteronomy 13:6-11? (i.e. King Solomon's wives enticed Solomon to follow other gods, and worship other gods)
Yes, he was led astray by his wives. He didn't lead Israel astray to worship other gods.

Jesus is a True Prophet! Only antichrists disagree. Good riddance to all antichrists! No lie is of the truth. (i.e. John 4:24; 1 John 2:21)
Your law is truth...

Jewish religious leaders cannot claim that Jesus was a false prophet, "according to the Scriptures", because their hand must be the first against Jesus to put him to death (i.e. Deuteronomy 13:10 - stone Jesus to death), and then the hands of all the people. (i.e. Deuteronomy 13:9)
They did try stoning him. Ultimately, Rome killed him.

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world
In the true God's service.

Rome didn,t kill Jesus. It was the Jews. Acts 2; 23 This man was handed over to you by God's deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. 24 But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him. Once again repent of your lies.

Yes, he was led astray by his wives. He didn't lead Israel astray to worship other gods.

Your law is truth...

Did King Solomon obey the LORD your God's command in Deuteronomy 13:6-11? (i.e. King Solomon's wives enticed Solomon to follow other gods, and worship other gods)

Tell that to King Solomon and the religious leaders of the time. The religious leaders of the time turned their back from "Your law is truth ...", and
"I will keep Your statutes; ...." (i.e. Psalm 119) It's still the same today. People are fed up with the religious hypocrisy and lies. I know I'm fed up. Maranatha! O Lord, come!

King Solomon didn't lead Israel to God's truth, and he was King of Israel! The religious leaders of the time turned their back on God's truth as well, and were afraid to tell King Solomon his duty to God under the letter of the law. (i.e. ... or your son or daughter, or the wife you embrace ... - ... or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” ... you must surely kill him. Your hand must be the first against him to put him to death, and then the hands of all the people. (i.e. Deuteronomy 13)

Fast forward to Jesus' days. The religious leaders instigated the people against Jesus. (i.e. King of kings, and Lord of lords) Very wicked in their actions, and did not seek justice under the law. Jesus is a true Prophet! If any one should have been brought to justice according to the law, it should have been those who plotted against Jesus and His followers under the pretense of the law. Here is one example of the fine religious leadership of the time. (i.e. John 12:9-11) Absolutely wicked! All in the name of religious pride, and not done for the glory of God.

(i.e. ... for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life (2 Corinthians 3:4-6)

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Tell that to King Solomon and the religious leaders of the time. The religious leaders of the time turned their back from "Your law is truth ...", and
"I will keep Your statutes; ...." (i.e. Psalm 119) It's still the same today. People are fed up with the religious hypocrisy and lies. I know I'm fed up. Maranatha! O Lord, come!
Solomon didn't lead Israel astray to other gods. That was your point which you can't prove.

King Solomon didn't lead Israel to God's truth, and he was King of Israel!
He did write Ecclesiastes. How does it end? What is the whole duty of man?

13When all has been heard, the conclusion of the matter is this: Fear God and keep His commandments, because this is the whole duty of man. 14For God will bring every deed into judgment, along with every hidden thing, whether good or evil.

The religious leaders of the time turned their back on God's truth as well, and were afraid to tell King Solomon his duty to God under the letter of the law. (i.e. ... or your son or daughter, or the wife you embrace ... - ... or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” ... you must surely kill him. Your hand must be the first against him to put him to death, and then the hands of all the people. (i.e. Deuteronomy 13)
You have zero proof Solomon did this.

Fast forward to Jesus' days. The religious leaders instigated the people against Jesus. (i.e. King of kings, and Lord of lords) Very wicked in their actions, and did not seek justice under the law. Jesus is a true Prophet! If any one should have been brought to justice according to the law, it should have been those who plotted against Jesus and His followers under the pretense of the law. Here is one example of the fine religious leadership of the time. (i.e. John 12:9-11) Absolutely wicked! All in the name of religious pride, and not done for the glory of God.
Does Jesus teach the law is eternal and all should keep it?

(i.e. ... for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life (2 Corinthians 3:4-6)
The spirit in the law gives life.

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Your law is truth...

Now that I think about it a little more. It was Gods plan. There had to be blood shed for the atonement of mans sins. Jeshua willing gave up his life knowing the will of the Father. No one took his life. Yes we can blame the Jews or we can blame the Romans depending what camp we are in. Jesua was the only perfect sacrifice that was expectable to God.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it a little more. It was Gods plan. There had to be blood shed for the atonement of mans sins. Jeshua willing gave up his life knowing the will of the Father. No one took his life. Yes we can blame the Jews or we can blame the Romans depending what camp we are in. Jesua was the only perfect sacrifice that was expectable to God.
I don't think so.

There had to be blood shed for the atonement of mans sins.
This is a Christian idea and contrary to what the Tanakh teaches. In the Torah, the very poor bring GRAIN offerings (no blood there) and the priest makes atonement for them in sin offerings.

Jewish religious leaders cannot claim that Jesus was a false prophet, "according to the Scriptures", because their hand must be the first against Jesus to put him to death (i.e. Deuteronomy 13:10 - stone Jesus to death), and then the hands of all the people. (i.e. Deuteronomy 13:9)

Rejected.

Not for being accused of being a false prophet. (i.e. Leviticus 24:16)

Does the Tanakh state that one must be the first to (try, endeavor, make an effort) to stone him to death, or does the Tanakh state that one must be the first to stone him to death?

Why do the followers of Judaism continue to claim that Jesus was a false prophet? (i.e. continue to lie, without repenting) Give the evidence, and not one's opinion! (i.e. Deuteronomy 13:1-11)

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Rejected.
He was rejected for reasons.

Not for being accused of being a false prophet. (i.e. Leviticus 24:16)
False messiah, false god, teaching he was god, etc. Read Deut 13:1-10.

Does the Tanakh state that one must be the first to (try, endeavor, make an effort) to stone him to death, or does the Tanakh state that one must be the first to stone him to death?
One should endeavor to be the first to stone him, Deut 13:9.

9Instead, you must surely kill him. Your hand must be the first against him to put him to death, and then the hands of all the people.

Why do the followers of Judaism continue to claim that Jesus was a false prophet? (i.e. continue to lie, without repenting) Give the evidence, and not one's opinion! (i.e. Deuteronomy 13:1-11)
You say he taught he was god, taught abrogation of the law. Correct?

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

9Instead, you must surely kill him. Your hand must be the first against him to put him to death, and then the hands of all the people.

הָרֹג֙ "surely", is not "endeavor"

תַּֽהַרְגֶ֔נּוּ "you shall kill him" , is not "try to stone him"

One's opinion is adding to the Scripture.

Did the Jews surely kill Jesus for being a false prophet? (i.e. ... first to put him to death (Deuteronomy 13:9))

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

(John 4:24); (Matthew 5:17)

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

הָרֹג֙ "surely", is not "endeavor"

תַּֽהַרְגֶ֔נּוּ "you shall kill him" , is not "try to stone him"

One's opinion is adding to the Scripture.

Did the Jews surely kill Jesus for being a false prophet? (i.e. ... first to put him to death (Deuteronomy 13:9))
They tried. As you know Rome didn't allow that. ;)

For the reasons I gave you.

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

They tried. As you know Rome didn't allow that. ;)
So Rome was a god in the Jewish leaders' eyes at that time? (i.e. Obey Rome, do not obey God's commands)
Again, surely kill, is not try to kill. (i.e. try to kill is what the chief priests tried to do against Lazarus, very, very, unholy and wicked, and not according to God's will)

For the reasons I gave you.
One's reasons are just opinions, and not according to the Scriptures. Repent.

David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!

Back