THE WORD IS GOD. GREAT MYSTERY. - MATTHEW 11:v.27

That's what Genesis 1 says.
Jesus didn't make anything. When the Bible say "by" Jesus it's referring to "through" as in instrumentality, though not the literal creator.
Your satanic spirit of lie are writting and saying that. What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, is the Truth, and He hath appointed His Son a heir of all things, by JESUS also He MADE the worlds-Hebrews 1:3; Satan intends to deny, that's his spirit, spirit of lie, what prevails is thr Truth, GOD is the Truth, the Word is GOD, and He said that without JESUS his Son was not ANYTHING made that was made. Then GOD said: Let us make...Well, Who really said, Let there be light was JESUS, and there was light. JESUS is the Greater Light, in Him there is no darkness at all. He is the own GOD incarnated, the Word is GOD, understand?
Read the context of Colossians 1. It says the Son was born meaning he had a beginning point, i.e., was created by God like John 1:14 says, though not God; rather the image of God.
JESUS was not created by GOD, absolutely, JESUS is the own GOD incarnated. JESUS is GOD, the incarnation of GOD, but He thought not to be an USUPER being equal with God.
By the way, it's your father that is the usuper-2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, and will manifest himself as God.
15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities. All things were created through Him and for Him.
The Son is the EXPRESS IMAGE (the written image), of GOD, the Word is GOD; JESUS is the incarnation of GOD, the Word. JESUS is the Word, i.e. GOD, made flesh. Your testimony of the Word of GOD is satanic, as in Genesis 3.
Repeating what the Bible says isn't nonsense. What you said is an affront to God.
Satan repeated the Word of GOD and twisted GOD's Word, you are doing the same as Satan did.
Jesus got his words from God:
JESUS is the incarnation of GOD, the Word is GOD, and the Word made flesh, JESUS is GOD's incarnation. So, He says: I and my Father ARE One.
John 14
49I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it. 50And I know that His command leads to eternal life. So I speak exactly what the Father has told Me to say.”
Of course, JESUS being found in fashion as a MAN, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. By the way, it still was the fourth Day-4000 years after Adam- , and JESUS said: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work-John 5:17.
You haven't even figured out who God is yet.
The Word figured Him Himself, the Word is GOD, but you don't see Him as He has introduced Him as the Word, you are blind, guided by blind.
What did I say that's evil? Give me a specific example.
I have done it by my replies. My replies to your devilish posts have given and showed exemples of your devilish testimonies, even satanic.

The Father Judgeth no man, but hath committed all Judgment unto the Son: That all MEN should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent Him.

The Son is the EXPRESS IMAGE (the written image), of GOD, the Word is GOD; JESUS is the incarnation of GOD, the Word. JESUS is the Word, i.e. GOD, made flesh. Your testimony of the Word of GOD is satanic, as in Genesis 3.
You make Jesus out to be both the image of God, and God, at the same time. Fatal error.

If that were so, you would have plainly two Gods, Jesus and his Father, which is polytheism by any definition. Your level of invective suggests that you are indeed a polytheist: Jesus himself would never have spouted such garbage as you do, concerning mere points of theology; and he never claimed to be God but only the son of God, for he said his Father was "true God" in John 17:3.

You don't understand even the elementary principles of the Greek language, you don't understand how John 1:1 is structured or what it conveys, and you should desist from aspersing others, who have researched the matter and know better than you, as satanists / devil worshippers.

Last edited:
Your satanic spirit of lie are writting and saying that. What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, is the Truth, and He hath appointed His Son a heir of all things, by JESUS also He MADE the worlds-Hebrews 1:3; Satan intends to deny, that's his spirit, spirit of lie, what prevails is thr Truth, GOD is the Truth, the Word is GOD, and He said that without JESUS his Son was not ANYTHING made that was made. Then GOD said: Let us make...Well, Who really said, Let there be light was JESUS, and there was light. JESUS is the Greater Light, in Him there is no darkness at all. He is the own GOD incarnated, the Word is GOD, understand?

JESUS was not created by GOD, absolutely, JESUS is the own GOD incarnated. JESUS is GOD, the incarnation of GOD, but He thought not to be an USUPER being equal with God.
By the way, it's your father that is the usuper-2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, and will manifest himself as God.

Satan repeated the Word of GOD and twisted GOD's Word, you are doing the same as Satan did.

JESUS is the incarnation of GOD, the Word is GOD, and the Word made flesh, JESUS is GOD's incarnation. So, He says: I and my Father ARE One.

Of course, JESUS being found in fashion as a MAN, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. By the way, it still was the fourth Day-4000 years after Adam- , and JESUS said: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work-John 5:17.

The Word figured Him Himself, the Word is GOD, but you don't see Him as He has introduced Him as the Word, you are blind, guided by blind.

I have done it by my replies. My replies to your devilish posts have given and showed exemples of your devilish testimonies, even satanic.

The Father Judgeth no man, but hath committed all Judgment unto the Son: That all MEN should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent Him.
You have no idea what you’re talking about regarding who I am or regarding the Bible.

Colossians 1:15 says the Son is the “image” of the invisible God. That isn’t saying the Son is God. If that were so, Paul would have just said so. The Father is plainly called God in dozens on places. See the difference?

Jesus discussed a bit about being in the image of God in John 14:

9Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works.

You have no idea what you’re talking about regarding who I am or regarding the Bible.
Of course I have an idea who you are and also regarding the Bible where is written every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of GOD, the Word is GOD, the invisible GOD understand?
Well, you will undestand only and only if JESUS reveals Him unto you, otherwise, you will never understand.
The problem is that your testimony about JESUS have been false and satanic, so how would He reveal GOD to you? Any MAN knows the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him, JESUS said. Furthermore, GOD is Spirit, is Invisisble, and only the Spirit gives Life, understand? The letter kills. You only know the letter and is a killer of souls.

Regarding the Bible, where is written every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of GOD, therefore, the Word is GOD, for the Word of GOD is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged Sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a DISCERNER of the thoughts and intents of the heart. So, be careful or then get ready.
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him -eyes of the invisible GOD- with whom we MUST render an account.
Be careful or then get ready

Well, unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath-Matthew 25:29. Be careful or then get ready

Continues below

Colossians 1:15 says the Son is the “image” of the invisible God. That isn’t saying the Son is God. If that were so, Paul would have just said so.
Of course he is saying the Son is GOD, once you know not the Son, so you know not GOD, the Father. It pleased the Father that in JESUS should all His fulness dwell. There isn't any difference.
Yes, the Son is the IMAGE of the invisible GOD, of course, rather, He is the EXPRESS IMAGE of the Father,
as He said: I and my Father-GOD the Father- ARE One, and he that sees me sees the Father, do you understand?

Paul the Apostle did not say as you suggest erroneously
, because he hadn't the spirit you have, of course.
The Father is plainly called God in dozens on places. See the difference?
JESUS said: My Father worketh even until now, and I work-John 5:17. Two distinct Persons, but, inseparable, both ARE One, understand? There isn't any difference. That's your convergent spiritual squint and loss of control of focus as a permanent condition. The Word is the invisible GOD, and the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and WE beheld His Glory, the Glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of Grace and Truth). EXCEPT YOU, RunningMan, of course, you are the one who doesn't see, you are blind, and your testimony of JESUS is evil.
Jesus discussed a bit about being in the image of God in John 14:

9Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works.
Of course, it's very wonderful. JESUS said: My Father worketh even until now, and I work-John 5:17ASV. Two distinct Persons, but, inseparable, both ARE One, understand? Unto us a child was born, unto us a son was given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His NAME is called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Hallelujaaaah!!!

Of course he is saying the Son is GOD, once you know not the Son, so you know not GOD, the Father. It pleased the Father that in JESUS should all His fulness dwell. There isn't any difference.
Yes, the Son is the IMAGE of the invisible GOD, of course, rather, He is the EXPRESS IMAGE of the Father,
as He said: I and my Father-GOD the Father- ARE One, and he that sees me sees the Father, do you understand?

Paul the Apostle did not say as you suggest erroneously
, because he hadn't the spirit you have, of course.

JESUS said: My Father worketh even until now, and I work-John 5:17. Two distinct Persons, but, inseparable, both ARE One, understand?
There isn't any difference. That's your convergent spiritual squint and loss of control of focus as a permanent condition. The Word is the invisible GOD, and the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and WE beheld His Glory, the Glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of Grace and Truth). EXCEPT YOU, RunningMan, of course, you are the one who doesn't see, you are blind, and your testimony of JESUS is evil.

Of course, it's very wonderful. JESUS said: My Father worketh even until now, and I work-John 5:17ASV. Two distinct Persons, but, inseparable, both ARE One, understand? Unto us a child was born, unto us a son was given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His NAME is called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Hallelujaaaah!!!
The Father is God. God working through Jesus is about the instrumentality of Jesus. This isn't unprecedented as it has happened elsewhere in scripture. Jesus sometimes spoke about what he wants or what he knows, demonstrating that he does not have the same will or knowledge as God.

Of course I have an idea who you are and also regarding the Bible where is written every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of GOD, the Word is GOD, the invisible GOD understand?
Well, you will undestand only and only if JESUS reveals Him unto you, otherwise, you will never understand.
The problem is that your testimony about JESUS have been false and satanic, so how would He reveal GOD to you? Any MAN knows the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him, JESUS said. Furthermore, GOD is Spirit, is Invisisble, and only the Spirit gives Life, understand? The letter kills. You only know the letter and is a killer of souls.

Regarding the Bible, where is written every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of GOD, therefore, the Word is GOD, for the Word of GOD is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged Sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a DISCERNER of the thoughts and intents of the heart. So, be careful or then get ready.
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him -eyes of the invisible GOD- with whom we MUST render an account.
Be careful or then get ready

Well, unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath-Matthew 25:29. Be careful or then get ready

Continues below
Jesus never said he is God. When Jesus talked about God he referred to his Father. Therefore, when God is mentioned we can confidently conclude it's talking about the Father. The Old and News Testaments affirm this as well. Nothing in the Old Testament there is a God Son or a God Man or that the Messiah is God.

Pretend you are living 2,000 years ago and reading the Old Testament and not an indoctrinated religious fanatic in the present. You would find nothing about nothing about a prophesied man coming and being God. You can't do it now either and I think you know that. Through the layers of ignorance I'm sure there is a reasonable person buried who is crying to be set free.

Have you even read the prophecies about the Messiah? Look them up. All of them describe a human, a man, and none of them say he will be God. The New Testament describes Jesus the same way as the Old Testament. Now when I repeat what the Bible says you have the audacity to call me satanic? You're the enemy within the flock.

You make Jesus out to be both the image of God, and God, at the same time. Fatal error.
It's your interpretation is in error, not me, absolutely. What matters an prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? It's the Word of GOD said that, the Word is GOD-John 1:1. I work with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand?
And speaking about His Image, i.e. the Lord JESUS -the Son- , GOD said: Thou art my Son, this Day have I begotten thee. What Day? YEAH, in what Day was JESUS begotten? In what Day was the Word made flesh? In other words, In what Day did GOD incarnate Himself?
It was in the fourth Day, 4000 years after Adam, IOW it was around 2000 years ago, understand? JESUS said: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work-John 5:17. And again, YEAH, AGAIN, I will be to Him a Father, and He shall be to me a Son.

And again, YEAH, AGAIN, when GOD bringeth in the firstbegotten INTO THE WORLD, he saith, And let all the angels of worship Him.

Unto JESUS, GOD the Father, said
: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

And the Lord GOD, the Father, said unto my Lord JESUS, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. Get ready
Being JESUS the brightness of GOD's glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of GOD's Person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom -by JESUS- also GOD made the worlds; And without Him -without JESUS- was not any thing made that was made.
I work with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand?

If that were so, you would have plainly two Gods, Jesus and his Father, which is polytheism by any definition.
Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's peerspective. Matthew 16:22-23
Your level of invective suggests that you are indeed a polytheist: Jesus himself would never have spouted such garbage as you do, concerning mere points of theology; and he never claimed to be God but only the son of God, for he said his Father was "true God" in John 17:3.
I work with the Word of GOD. What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD.

He that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth:
He that cometh from above is above all: And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.

He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true. For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the WRATH of God abideth on him. Get ready

You don't understand even the elementary principles of the Greek language, you don't understand how John 1:1 is structured or what it conveys, and you should desist from aspersing others, who have researched the matter and know better than you, as satanists / devil worshippers.
I work with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, and If any man defile the temple of GOD, him shall GOD destroy. The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

JESUS made it very clear, saying: ... no MAN knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any MAN the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.

Get ready;

The Father is God. God working through Jesus is about the instrumentality of Jesus. This isn't unprecedented as it has happened elsewhere in scripture. Jesus sometimes spoke about what he wants or what he knows, demonstrating that he does not have the same will or knowledge as God.
Quite the opposite, the Truth is JESUS working through and with GOD the Father. Then He was by Him, as a master workman; And He was daily His delight, Rejoicing always before Him, Rejoicing in His habitable earth; And my delight was with the sons of men. GOD the Father hath appointed JESUS as the heir of all things, by whom also GOD made the worlds, understand? Without JESUS was not any thing made that was made. JESUS said: My Father worketh even until now, and I work. By the way, it still was the fourth Day, or 4000 years after Adam. Now , according the Word of GOD through His biblical Chronology, we are exatly in the turn of the sixth to the seventh Day. By the way, the GOD's clock doesn't stop, understand?
Get ready

Last edited:
Quite the opposite, the Truth is JESUS working through and with GOD the Father.
Verse that says Jesus worked through God?

GOD the Father hath appointed JESUS as the heir of all things, by whom also GOD made the worlds, understand?
Paul said we can be co-heirs with Christ meaning we can inherit what he gets:

Romans 8
17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.

Without JESUS was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:3 is about God making things. God made everytihng.

Jesus was created:
Colossians 1
15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
JESUS said: My Father worketh even until now, and I work.
I work too. What's your point? God worked through Jesus.

John 14
10Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works.

Verse that says Jesus worked through God?
The Word is GOD. GOD affirms that, Satan not. GOD affirms: without JESUS was not any thing MADE that was made, but Satan says; "Jesus didn't make anything" - post 100.
Paul said we can be co-heirs with Christ meaning we can inherit what he gets:
Romans 8
17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ—if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.
But Paul was speaking exclusively of the true believers, the Holy Spirit was referring to the sons of GOD. As many as received JESUS, to them gave He power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on His NAME. UNFORTUNATELY, THIS IS NOT YOUR CASE.
There is a great difference between the sons of GOD and the sons of the Devil.

Last edited:
John 1:3 is about God making things. God made everytihng.

Jesus was created:
Colossians 1
15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
You are saying that because you have not the Spirit of Christ. The author of Colossians said that "if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His, If he is none of His, then is of the Devil.

But, without JESUS was not any thing MADE. Everything was MADE by JESUS with the Father. I and the Father -the Word- ARE One. Indivisible, for the Word was made flesh.

I work too. What's your point? God worked through Jesus.

John 14
10Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works.
Again: Without JESUS was not any thing MADE. Everything was MADE by JESUS with the Father. I and the Father-the Word-ARE One. Indivisible, for the Word was made flesh-the Word is GOD-, and He chose a NAME for He Himself - JESUS. This is the STONE which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there SALVATION in any other: for there is none other NAME under heaven given among MEN, whereby we must be saved. - So, you are lost .

The Word is GOD. GOD affirms that, Satan not. GOD affirms: without JESUS was not any thing MADE that was made, but Satan says; "Jesus didn't make anything" - post 100.

But Paul was speaking exclusively of the true believers, the Holy Spirit was referring to the sons of GOD. As many as received JESUS, to them gave He power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on His NAME. UNFORTUNATELY, THIS IS NOT YOUR CASE.
There is a great difference between the sons of GOD and the sons of the Devil.
You are saying that because you have not the Spirit of Christ. The author of Colossians said that "if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His, If he is none of His, then is of the Devil.

But, without JESUS was not any thing MADE. Everything was MADE by JESUS with the Father. I and the Father -the Word- ARE One. Indivisible, for the Word was made flesh.
Again: Without JESUS was not any thing MADE. Everything was MADE by JESUS with the Father. I and the Father-the Word-ARE One. Indivisible, for the Word was made flesh-the Word is GOD-, and He chose a NAME for He Himself - JESUS. This is the STONE which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there SALVATION in any other: for there is none other NAME under heaven given among MEN, whereby we must be saved. - So, you are lost .

Paul flatly affirms the deity of the Father as the One God. Yeshua is a different person, not an additional God. Paul didn't identify Yeshua as God. Simple logical conclusion validated by all of scripture: Yeshua is not God. Yeshua is God's Son, a man, the Messiah.

1 Corinthians 8
4So about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that an idol is nothing at all in the world, and that there is no God but one. 5For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many so-called gods and lords), 6yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

Paul flatly affirms the deity of the Father as the One God. Yeshua is a different person, not an additional God. Paul didn't identify Yeshua as God. Simple logical conclusion validated by all of scripture: Yeshua is not God. Yeshua is God's Son, a man, the Messiah.
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, The Word is GOD, and was made flesh, and the NAME He chose for He Himself is - JESUS - , unto JESUS, GOD said, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy Kingdom.

1 Corinthians 8
4So about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that an idol is nothing at all in the world, and that there is no God but one.
The Word is GOD, and was made flesh, and the NAME He chose for He Himself is -JESUS- I and my Father ARE One, indivisible, yeah, One GOD.

The Word, is GOD.period
The Word, made flesh is GOD.period.

The true believers know that antichrist came, there are many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
Go down to the abyss, there's your place.

Here are a few words from the New Testament to give larger context to the premise of "mystery."

Matthew 13:10-12
And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?" Jesus answered them, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. "For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him.

Romans 11:25-26
For
I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved...

Romans 16:25-26
Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith;

1 Corinthians 2:6-8
Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away; but
we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory;

1 Corinthians 4:1

Let a man regard us in this manner, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God.

1 Corinthians 15:50-52
Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Behold,
I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Ephesians 1:9-10
He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth.

Ephesians 3:4-10
By referring to this, when you read you can understand
my insight into the mystery of Christ, which in other generations was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit; to be specific, that the Gentiles are fellow heirs and fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel, of which I was made a minister, according to the gift of God's grace which was given to me according to the working of His power. To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ, and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things; so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places.

Ephesians 6:18-20
With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth,
to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Colossians 1:25-28
Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God, that is,
the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints, to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ.

Colossians 2:1-3
For I want you to know how great a struggle I have on your behalf and for those who are at Laodicea, and for all those who have not personally seen my face, that their hearts may be encouraged, having been knit together in love, and attaining to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding,
resulting in a true knowledge of God's mystery, that is, Christ Himself, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Colossians 4:2-4
Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving; praying at the same time for us as well, that God will open up to us a door for the word, so that
we may speak forth the mystery of Christ, for which I have also been imprisoned; that I may make it clear in the way I ought to speak.

2 Thessalonians 2:7
For the
mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

1 Timothy 3:8-9
Deacons likewise must be men of dignity, not double-tongued, or addicted to much wine or fond of sordid gain, but
holding to the mystery of the faith with a clear conscience.

Revelation 1:20
As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Revelation 10:5-7
And the angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven and swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and what is in it, the earth and what is in it, and the sea and what is in it, that there would be no more delay, but that in the days of the trumpet call to be sounded by the seventh angel,
the mystery of God would be fulfilled, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.

Revelation 17:4-7
The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth’s abominations.” And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. But the angel said to me, “Why do you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman, and of the beast with seven heads and ten horns that carries her.

The Matthew example is repeated in the other three gospels. There are 17 mentions of "mystery" in the passages above. Those 17 plus the three others in the other gospels makes for a total of 20 mentions. In all but one of them the "mystery" is said to have been a mystery in the past but made known in the New Testament era.

Therefore, be wary of teachers who say there is still a mystery remaining and they know what it is. They are not teaching in a manner consistent with the New Testament example.

Hello brothers in Christ,
Greetings in Christ JESUS

John 1:v.1-3
v. 1
- In the beginning -in JESUS- was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD.
Yes same Word that is in us all who God is manifested Himself in as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
As it is written, THE WORD WAS/ IS GOD
See, the Word is not only and only letters of Scriptures, the Word is GOD, yeah, the Word is GOD. Here there is a great mystery.

v.2
- The same -the Word-was in the beginning -was in JESUS- with GOD -i.e. in the bosom of GOD- the Word - Both are One -

v.3
- All things were made by Him -were made by JESUS-; and without Him -i.e. without JESUS- was not any thing made that was made.
And that mystery is God in you, you anointed of God by the same Spirit, mind, that was in Jesus. God Himself gives His word in man, the Bible is only an instruction manual on how to receieve His word with you, man is the temple of God and out from that temple flows rivers of living word, for His word is to live it and be ye therefore perfect even as tour Father in heaven is perfect. Matt 5:48.

There is no other way His word can become your flesh least you receive Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 when God opens up His word and who He is and all of His heaven in that man just as He does in us all who will receive Him.
The Word is GOD, GOD is the Word, i.e. is the Holy Scripture, that is the book of GOD-the Bible-, the prophetic book of the LORD, for the testimony of JESUS -JESUS, the Word made flesh- is the Spirit of prophecy-Revelation 19:v.10.
Yes' the word is God and man is the place for it, His temple. .
I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in His book. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of His prophecy, GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book-Revelation 22:v.18-19.
Amen either one is Like Him and Gods anointed, Christ in you, or one is not.
How is your fellowship with the Word and His Son JESUS Christ? In other words, after you were resurrected, how has your fellowship or communion with the Word and His Son JESUS Christ been?
My fellowship with God is the same fellowship Jesus had in the Father.
How do you analyze and consider your resurrection by the power of the Word?
It wasn't for me to analyze but to obey and receieve from God the same as Jesus obeyed and receieved from God in Matt 3:16.
You know, the Word is GOD, He is Omniscient, and Omnipotent, and Omnipresent, the Word is the Power that became flesh and was born of a virgin-Isaiah 7:v.14- Great Power! Great Power! Great Mystery. The Word, in He Himself, by He Himself, was made flesh, and was/ is known as GOD the Father.
Yes' everyone is virgin to Gods Spirit until His seed is planted in you. Even Jesus was virgin to Gods Spirit until God came to that man by His Spirit and opens up who He is and all of His heaven in that man. He did the same in Adam, Gen 3:22, Abraham by the same Spirit, Moses by the same Spirit, 120 by the same spirit and all today who has recieve that same Spirit. of Love, God is Love.

He himself or the same Power has raised you from the dead because you believed in JESUS, as the Scripture (the Bible) has said, right? For as many as received JESUS, to them JESUS gave power to become sons of GOD, to them that believe on His name - JESUS. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD. John 1:v.12-13. GOD -the Word-is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth- John 4:v.24.
Even the devil believes in Jesus and knows him well, but it is another matter to receieve from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 oneself.
On the other hand, death is an enemy,
Depends how you view death. In Gods terms one must die to self in order for God to be raised in you to be His anointed one, which is Christ in you. God demands that death to self if one is to be of Him. As long as that old temple stands that new one cannot be built.
it is a powerful invisible process that operates in the being since his birth, in fact he already borns dead, for this reason the Word sent JESUS so that everyone could be born again and get life that is hidden in Christ JESUS, so that everyone could reach life through JESUS, the Greater Light - Genesis 1: v.16. About the Greater Light, the Messiah, Isaiah prophesied: The people that walked in darkness have seen a Great Light: they that dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. Isaiah 9:v.2. Aleluiaaa!
And born again is to receieve the very same knowledge from God Himself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 when his mind was renewed to be born of God.
In JESUS was life; and the life was the light of men -John 1:v.4. Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart. Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness-Psalms 97:v.11-12.
Let there be light. GOD -the Word - is Light, and in Him is no darkness at all. If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin-1John 1:v. 5-7.
And we walk as He walks with the same signs following and to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect Matt 5:48.
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of GOD. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For YE ARE DEAD, and your life is hidden with Christ in GOD-the Word. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with Him in glory. Col. 2:v.1 to 4.
And we who has overcome this world sit with Him in His throne, Rev 3:20-21
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel - Michael - Daniel 12:v.1-3 -, and with the trumpet of GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up...to meet the Lord,...and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thessalonians 4:v.15-18.

Amen

P.S.
No man knows the Father -the Word- the Almighty GOD , save the Son, and HE TO WHOMSOEVER the Son will reveal Him. Matt.11:v.27. Its it.
And either you are His son just as Jesus was or you are not. Same Spirit, same mind, same walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

Not many actually follow the ways of Jesus in the Father do they?

Here are a few words from the New Testament to give larger context to the premise of "mystery."
Matthew 13:10-12
And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?" Jesus answered them, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. "For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him.
Romans 11:25-26
For
I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved...
Romans 16:25-26
Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith;
1 Corinthians 2:6-8
Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away; but
we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory;
1 Corinthians 4:1
Let a man regard us in this manner, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God.
1 Corinthians 15:50-52
Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Behold,
I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
Ephesians 1:9-10
He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth.
Ephesians 3:4-10
By referring to this, when you read you can understand
my insight into the mystery of Christ, which in other generations was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit; to be specific, that the Gentiles are fellow heirs and fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel, of which I was made a minister, according to the gift of God's grace which was given to me according to the working of His power. To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ, and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things; so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places.
Ephesians 6:18-20
With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth,
to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
Colossians 1:25-28
Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God, that is,
the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints, to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ.
Colossians 2:1-3
For I want you to know how great a struggle I have on your behalf and for those who are at Laodicea, and for all those who have not personally seen my face, that their hearts may be encouraged, having been knit together in love, and attaining to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding,
resulting in a true knowledge of God's mystery, that is, Christ Himself, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Colossians 4:2-4
Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving; praying at the same time for us as well, that God will open up to us a door for the word, so that we may speak forth the mystery of Christ, for which I have also been imprisoned; that I may make it clear in the way I ought to speak.
2 Thessalonians 2:7
For the
mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.
1 Timothy 3:8-9
Deacons likewise must be men of dignity, not double-tongued, or addicted to much wine or fond of sordid gain, but
holding to the mystery of the faith with a clear conscience.
Revelation 1:20
As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.
Revelation 10:5-7
And the angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven and swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and what is in it, the earth and what is in it, and the sea and what is in it, that there would be no more delay, but that in the days of the trumpet call to be sounded by the seventh angel,
the mystery of God would be fulfilled, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.
Revelation 17:4-7
The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth’s abominations.” And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. But the angel said to me, “Why do you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman, and of the beast with seven heads and ten horns that carries her.

The Matthew example is repeated in the other three gospels. There are 17 mentions of "mystery" in the passages above. Those 17 plus the three others in the other gospels makes for a total of 20 mentions. In all but one of them the "mystery" is said to have been a mystery in the past but made known in the New Testament era.
Therefore, be wary of teachers who say there is still a mystery remaining and they know what it is. They are not teaching in a manner consistent with the New Testament example.
But the greater MYSTERY is the Word -the Word is GOD- be incarnated, and through a VIRGIN, understand? Isaiah 7:14 - the Lord Himself shall give you a sign(a supernatural sign); Behold, a VIRGIN shall conceive, and bear a SON, and shall call His name Immanuel (that means -GOD with us-.This supernatural sign fulfilled LITERALLY after around seven centuries-the Word is GOD, and was made flesh-GOD incarnated.
By the way, the name of JESUS could not yet be revealed in that time, in the time of Isaiah, of the same manner as in Genesis 1:1, the NAME of JESUS remained in occult when the Word revealed to Moses His Plan of restoration -Acts 3:20-24 -, i.e. Genesis.

Yes same Word that is in us all who God is manifested Himself in as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
The true GOD is not manifested Himself in you, except the God known as the MAN of sin -2 Thessalonians 2:4. You are twisting the Word in Matt 3:16 for your own condemnation, furthermore, you don't compare to JESUS in anything, as you imagine through your devilish spirit, as well the satanic MAN of sin imagine to be God-2 Thessalonians 2:4.
And that mystery is God in you, you anointed of God by the same Spirit, mind, that was in Jesus. God Himself gives His word in man, the Bible is only an instruction manual on how to receieve His word with you, man is the temple of God and out from that temple flows rivers of living word, for His word is to live it and be ye therefore perfect even as tour Father in heaven is perfect. Matt 5:48.
Your demonic opinion is good for nothing, what matters and prevails is the Word said by my Lord JESUS to the Devil : Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the MOUTH of GOD. --> Yes, Word that proceedeth of the MOUTH of His Father - , by the way, all things GOD said by His MOUTH are written in the Bible, understand?

continues below

continuation from above
There is no other way His word can become your flesh least you receive Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 when God opens up His word and who He is ...
Who is He? GOD is Spirit, when JESUS came up out of the water in His baptism by the angel of the Lord-John the Baptist- the heaven was opened, and JESUS saw the Spirit of GOD-GOD is Spirit- coming down upon Him like a dove and a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love in whom I am well pleased.” Saying this is my Son, from heaven GOD the Father was introducing His firstbegotten Son and confirming His Word given to the prophets: "Unto us a Son is given: and the government SHALL BE upon His shoulder: and His NAME shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty GOD, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6.
... and all of His heaven in that man just as He does in us all who will receive Him.
Yes' the word is God and man is the place for it, His temple.
First, you refer to JESUS by saying "that man" as if He were just like you. Well, well, JESUS was in the bosom of the Father, the Word; The Word is GOD, and became flesh - so JESUS was born.
But you were born of the dust of the earth, you were born from the Devil, of the ancient Serpent, like Cain. You have been swallowed up by the ancient Serpent, the Devil, since you were born, for GOD cursed the Devil saying to him: "upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life". Indeed you, and all who are like you, are food for the Devil and through you all the Devil continues to infest the Earth with dust, countless children of the Devil.

You will never receive JESUS, neither He will receive you, understand? JESUS left very clear, saying to His servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy, go therefore into the highways, and as many as you shall find, bid to the marriage. Go out into the highways and gathered together all as many as you found, both bad and good: and the wedding will be furnished with guests.

I suppose you were found, but came in hither not having a wedding garment, yeah, the problem is that you have not on a wedding garment, and JESUS commanded to bind hand and foot of those which have not wedding garment, and take them out and cast them into outer darkness. By the way, many were called, but few are chosen.

continues below

Back