Things we have in common

As Christians we defend life. Can we come together and pray for life? Can we elect those who promote life?
Nope. We are not like-minded because the rcc teaches a false gospel.

Roman's 15:
5 Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus,
6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Glorify God Together​

Roman's 15:
5 Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus,
6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

What? I thought it said this:

Therefore I, the prisoner of Rome, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, 2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in our doctrines, 3 being diligent to preserve the unity of Catholic doctrine in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Magisterium, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling; 5 one Pope, one faith, one baptism, 6 one Mother church who is over all and through all and in all.
Malfeasance 4:1-6

Therefore I, the prisoner of Rome, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, 2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in our doctrines, 3 being diligent to preserve the unity of Catholic doctrine in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Magisterium, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling; 5 one Pope, one faith, one baptism, 6 one Mother church who is over all and through all and in all.
There is no such thing as rational discourse with rc's.

Sounds like Mother Russia.

Blessings8 said as 'Christians'.

Roman's 15:

Glorify God Together​

But you can still pray and vote for life right?

But you can prayand vote for life right? or no?
Oh if only RCs really understood life right. I mean being pro life is more than being anti abortion, it is caring for the children as they grow which your institution proves it doesn't. It means teaching parents how to be good parents, it means making sure every child is fed, clothed, access to medical and dental and has the opportunity to great teaching. The poor children should not be disadvantaged because of the situation of their parents. God wants us to look after all children and they are treated as equals. Saved, unsaved, rich or poor. Children do not ask to be born and they are all gifts from God. This point is overlooked by the RCC and their response to their evil priests reveal the truth about the real non pro life attitude of the institution.

In this country voting is compulsory, so we have to vote and I look at the character of those I vote for, not what they say to buy the Christian vote. Unfortunately today so many pollies pretend to be pro life, to be Christians and Christians fall for it. I gather as much information as I can for pollies in my area and I pray for the Lord to guide me.

I pray for all children born and still to be born. I pray for mothers who are placed in the awful position of contemplating abortion. I pray for the fathers of those unborn children who not part of the scene. I pray for the children who are born and living who have dysfunctional parents, who have drunken parents, who live in poverty, who live in famine areas etc. The list is long.

Last edited:
Oh if only RCs really understood life right. I mean being pro life is more than being anti abortion, it is caring for the children as they grow which your institution proves it doesn't. It means teaching parents how to be good parents, it means making sure every child is fed, clothed, access to medical and dental and has the opportunity to great teaching. The poor children should not be disadvantaged because of the situation of their parents. God wants us to look after all children and they are treated as equals. Saved, unsaved, rich or poor. Children do not ask to be born and they are all gifts from God. This point is overlooked by the RCC and their response to their evil priests reveal the truth about the real non pro life attitude of the institution.

In this country voting is compulsory, so we have to vote and I look at the character of those I vote for, not what they say to buy the Christian vote. Unfortunately today so many pollies pretend to be pro life, to be Christians and Christians fall for it. I gather as much information as I can for pollies in my area and I pray for the Lord to guide me.

I pray for all children born and still to be born. I pray for mothers who are placed in the awful position of contemplating abortion. I pray for the fathers of those unborn children who not part of the scene. I pray for the children who are born and living who have dysfunctional parents, who have drunken parents, who live in poverty, who live in famine areas etc. The list is long.
This is alot of gobbly gook. lol. You just have to find away to complain about the CC. I do not care. What I. as a catholic Christian, care about is life. Not killing babies. not at any stage. spout off all you want about the CC, But I as a catholic will always defend life.

This is alot of gobbly gook. lol. You just have to find away to complain about the CC. I do not care. What I. as a catholic Christian, care about is life. Not killing babies. not at any stage. spout off all you want about the CC, But I as a catholic will always defend life.
It is not a lot of gobbly gook at all. It is a shame you do not see that living children have a right to pro life. It is not something to be laughed at that many children suffer and your church added to the suffering for some.

You claim to be pro life but that is jus to make you feel superior to others, as I point out and will continue to point out pro life is more than being anti abortion.

As an RC you will not always defend life, you will defend your priests and they if not involved in harming children were involved in the cover ups. This makes them not pro life at all. The cover ups makes them part of the sin. It is nothing to do with being anti RC at all, it is about the truth and RCs do love to cover up the truth.

Back