Things we have in common

It is not a lot of gobbly gook at all. It is a shame you do not see that living children have a right to pro life. It is not something to be laughed at that many children suffer and your church added to the suffering for some.

You claim to be pro life but that is jus to make you feel superior to others, as I point out and will continue to point out pro life is more than being anti abortion.

As an RC you will not always defend life, you will defend your priests and they if not involved in harming children were involved in the cover ups. This makes them not pro life at all. The cover ups makes them part of the sin. It is nothing to do with being anti RC at all, it is about the truth and RCs do love to cover up the truth.
The CC IS pro life. Everyone of the Bishops in the US have come out in defense of life.

Your argument that I am not pro life after the child is born is EXACTLY the argument of the baby killing promoters. How exactly am I only prolife with abortion but not with babies afterwards.

This is alot of gobbly gook. lol. You just have to find away to complain about the CC. I do not care. What I. as a catholic Christian, care about is life. Not killing babies. not at any stage. spout off all you want about the CC, But I as a catholic will always defend life.
Hmm by the way what was gobbly gook.

1. The part that parents need to learn some parenting skills, there are very few perfect parents out there.

2. The part where children need to be feed good food?

3. The part where the need cloths?

4. The part where claiming to be a christian is not enough, you need to walk the talk?

5. That all children are entitled to their medical needs should be met?

6. Their dental needs should be met?

7. That those who are poor should not be deprived of a good education? Education is the way out of poverty.

I am not going through all the things I listed that are part of being pro life for all children but I have a point which you belittled because you are so enamoured with the bad tree.

The CC IS pro life. Everyone of the Bishops in the US have come out in defense of life.

Your argument that I am not pro life after the child is born is EXACTLY the argument of the baby killing promoters. How exactly am I only prolife with abortion but not with babies afterwards.
Even those who moved pedophile priests around and covered up the sin and lied about it. I don't care what those other people believe. I know that children are God's gift and if one is pro life it is more than being anti abortion that is just covering up neglecting children once they are born.

By the way what about that pro life Irish bishop who pushed down on pregnant women's stomach until the baby was aborted because they were raped. He was made a saint.

Fifth and sixth-century saints Brigid of Kildare, Ciarán of Saigir, Cainnech of Aghaboe, Áed mac Bricc all recount taking part in abortions and record them among their miracles.

In one account, Ciarin of Saigir rescues Bruinnech, a nun who had been abducted by a local king. “When the man of God returned to the monastery with the girl, she confessed that she was pregnant. Then the man of God, led by the zeal of justice, not wishing the serpent’s seed to quicken, pressed down on her womb with the sign of the cross and forced her womb to be emptied.” from Irish central.

Even those who moved pedophile priests around and covered up the sin and lied about it. I don't care what those other people believe. I know that children are God's gift and if one is pro life it is more than being anti abortion that is just covering up neglecting children once they are born.
There were priests that abused children and moved to do it again. I do not condone this. But that does not change any good the CC does. Nor does it change teaching, nor does it change all the good that catholic Christians do to save all lives. I personally know religious orders, the sisters of life, that provide resources for all stages.

There were priests that abused children and moved to do it again. I do not condone this. But that does not change any good the CC does. Nor does it change teaching, nor does it change all the good that catholic Christians do to save all lives. I personally know religious orders, the sisters of life, that provide resources for all stages.
Yes it does because they were part of the ignoring of the sin. You can talk all you like but if you don't do the walk then talk is just hot air. The reason why these priests and what they did were covered up by the RCC is they do not know God's word. They teach another gospel and they do not follow Jesus. Jesus had empathy. Talk is cheap.

I mean by the way talking as you did about Christians politicans, we had one Catholic leader of a party say he made his best political decisions when he left his political decisions at home. We have had many RC prime ministers in this country, most of them have gone about trying to destroy our great medical system and to privatise all medicines. Some even pro choice. Politicians are not that trustworthy.

Yes it does because they were part of the ignoring of the sin. You can talk all you like but if you don't do the walk then talk is just hot air. The reason why these priests and what they did were covered up by the RCC is they do not know God's word. They teach another gospel and they do not follow Jesus. Jesus had empathy. Talk is cheap.

I mean by the way talking as you did about Christians politicans, we had one Catholic leader of a party say he made his best political decisions when he left his political decisions at home. We have had many RC prime ministers in this country, most of them have gone about trying to destroy our great medical system and to privatise all medicines. Some even pro choice. Politicians are not that trustworthy.
Not all priests, Not all bishops. I realize it fits your hate narrative, but it is not true. And I, as a catholic just asked all Christians to pray for life. But you had to make an issue.

We all will pray and vote our conscience but 'come together'? No, what fellowship has light with darkness? We will do what we can on this side of the tiber. You all will do what you can. But there is no holding hands on this or any other issue.
you cant come together for life? What 'darkness' wants babies to live?

Not all priests, Not all bishops. I realize it fits your hate narrative, but it is not true. And I, as a catholic just asked all Christians to pray for life. But you had to make an issue.
Oh rubbish once again showing your lack of knowledge of scripture. You need to watch the testimony Pell gave in Italy, then you would know that you are not correct. I watched days of it. It was an eye opener. Those who knew went right up to a number of popes. The knowledge was vast and wide. It is a coverup when saying not all priests etc. I do not hate, I posted the truth, it is true. You as a RC can pretend all you want about your priests. The pedophiles do not live alone, the priests who resided with them knew, those who walked in the RCC schools knew as did the lay teachers, those on the bishops' council knew and decided to move them from parish to parish which means more of your leaders knew, the arch bishops knew, the cardinals knew, the popes knew. It went on for decades.

Scripture is clear those who knew and did not expose the sin are part of the sin. So no it is not a small number, like RCs maintain.

Read the stories in broken rites. Of course there are those who committed suicide because of the damaged they suffered but of course your institution covers that up by saying there is no way of connecting the suicide to the abuse, just more cover ups. Those people cannot bring their cases forward. There are others who turned to drugs and drink to hide the pain. It turned others away from Jesus but your church claims it follows Jesus. I don't believe in fairy tales. It is not hate, it is the truth, it is factual and it reveals the true heart of your institution which has no empathy at all for its many victims. Being anti abortion does not make a person pro life at all, it does not wipe out the sin of your leaders.

Oh rubbish once again showing your lack of knowledge of scripture. You need to watch the testimony Pell gave in Italy, then you would know that you are not correct. I watched days of it. It was an eye opener. Those who knew went right up to a number of popes. The knowledge was vast and wide. It is a coverup when saying not all priests etc. I do not hate, I posted the truth, it is true. You as a RC can pretend all you want about your priests. The pedophiles do not live alone, the priests who resided with them knew, those who walked in the RCC schools knew as did the lay teachers, those on the bishops' council knew and decided to move them from parish to parish which means more of your leaders knew, the arch bishops knew, the cardinals knew, the popes knew. It went on for decades.

Scripture is clear those who knew and did not expose the sin are part of the sin. So no it is not a small number, like RCs maintain.

Read the stories in broken rites. Of course there are those who committed suicide because of the damaged they suffered but of course your institution covers that up by saying there is no way of connecting the suicide to the abuse, just more cover ups. Those people cannot bring their cases forward. There are others who turned to drugs and drink to hide the pain. It turned others away from Jesus but your church claims it follows Jesus. I don't believe in fairy tales. It is not hate, it is the truth, it is factual and it reveals the true heart of your institution which has no empathy at all for its many victims. Being anti abortion does not make a person pro life at all, it does not wipe out the sin of your leaders.
I wanted all Christians to pray for life and all you can do it create issues?

Another RC making bearing false witness, showing how not to love your neighbour.

But I want, as a catholic, to pray for life. Can you?
I pray for more that babies to be born. I pray for the mothers who are contemplating such action, it would never be an easy decision and I am glad I have never faced such a decision. My children were all born okay. I wasn't raped and became pregnant. It is easy to judge when one hasn't walked a mile in the shoes of another. I pray for existing children who are hungry, abused, need help to learn, need food and clothers, who lack love etc. There are so many needs that need prayer.

I pray for children to live and to have a good life. I pray they grow up knowing Jesus.

I object to the false assumption made by you that I don't pray for these babies. But being pro life is not really what you are, you are just anti abortion. But of course you think you are better by being anti abortion and pat yourself on the back and pretend your church is pro life.

As Balshan said, once a child is born, it needs to be cared for physically, emotionally, financially, and spiritually for the next 18 yrs. Pro life is more than just having an anti abortion stance. Once the child is born it needs to be cared for or it will die very quickly.

As Balshan said, once a child is born, it needs to be cared for physically, emotionally, financially, and spiritually for the next 18 yrs. Pro life is more than just having an anti abortion stance. Once the child is born it needs to be cared for or it will die very quickly.
Thank you so much for understanding that.

I pray for more that babies to be born. I pray for the mothers who are contemplating such action, it would never be an easy decision and I am glad I have never faced such a decision. My children were all born okay. I wasn't raped and became pregnant. It is easy to judge when one hasn't walked a mile in the shoes of another. I pray for existing children who are hungry, abused, need help to learn, need food and clothers, who lack love etc. There are so many needs that need prayer.

I pray for children to live and to have a good life. I pray they grow up knowing Jesus.

I object to the false assumption made by you that I don't pray for these babies. But being pro life is not really what you are, you are just anti abortion. But of course you think you are better by being anti abortion and pat yourself on the back and pretend your church is pro life.
that is your bias, your assumption. do you have children? I have 8 of my own and foster.

All life is precious, whether the child is still in the womb or after it is born.
Truer words were never spoken, they are all a gift from God and we need to understand that.

Ps 127:3

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

Ruth 4:13

So Boaz took Ruth, and she became his wife. And he went in to her, and the Lord gave her conception, and she bore a son.

Back