This Generation

Per biblehub it can mean a “race of men”. Four examples are from the canonical Gospels. Crowcross touches on it in post #7.

IOW, the narrative may direct his words to a “perverse” and “unbelieving” crowd in the story but his message is timeless, and applicable to all “perverse” and “unbelieving” crowds. To wit, a race or generation of “perverse” and “unbelieving” humans at any time.

”b. metaphorically, a race of men very like each other in endowments, pursuits, character; and especially in a bad sense a perverse race: Matthew 17:17; Mark 9:19; Luke 9:41; Luke 16:8; (Acts 2:40).​

I mentioned earlier that there are two races or generations or families of humans. Sometimes he speaks to one and sometimes he speaks to the other. Just like the example I gave earlier which contrasts two generations, those “sons of the world” versus the “sons of light”. Both races or generations have existed side by side from the beginning of history.

For the sons of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their own generation than the sons of light. (Luke 16:8)​
Therefore, when the narrative is written in such a way that its words may be applied generally then the term “this generation” becomes ambiguous, for it may apply generally to either of two races of humans on earth, those that hear him, or those who reject him.

Personally, I think it is a minor point, not worth arguing over, but interesting none the less. Who is the narrative directed to? Merely to an audience two thousand years ago or to all humans at all times, divided into two races or families, ie., the wicked and the righteous?

We should not take a wooden meaning from the canonical Gospels as if they only apply to a specific group of people who lived two thousand years ago. There was a purpose to the stories for all to benefit from. It is up to us to internalize his words.

I think using a race of men for generation is misleading. I say this because every Jew who ever lived takes the blame for a perverse generation who has already come and gone...

How not? You have to read into the text to assign what you want it to say...

32Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tender and sprout leaves, you know that summer is near. 33So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.
Yes, the fig tree generation of Israel.

Did you have a point?

Yes, the fig tree generation of Israel.

Did you have a point?
You are assuming the Fig Tree generation is future to us. There is no proof in the text. It is an assumption based upon your eschatological presuppositions.

You are welcome to believe what you believe. IMHO, your hermeneutic is errant. I will also remind you that your interpretation is just 200 years old... Being the new kid on the block with unique assumptions makes it suspect.

One could not read that passage and get a distant future generation from the plain reading of the text...

You are assuming the Fig Tree generation is future to us. There is no proof in the text. It is an assumption based upon your eschatological presuppositions.

You are welcome to believe what you believe. IMHO, your hermeneutic is errant. I will also remind you that your interpretation is just 200 years old... Being the new kid on the block with unique assumptions makes it suspect.

One could not read that passage and get a distant future generation from the plain reading of the text...
I have no problem believing what I believe.

I think using a race of men for generation is misleading. I say this because every Jew who ever lived takes the blame for a perverse generation who has already come and gone...
Then take it up with biblehub. It is their opinion and I happen to agree with them as I explained already.

His enemies will be made his footstool after he returns. Here is the description of his return found in Revelation 19:11-21.

This is WRONG. His last enemy will be destroyed when he returns.

The people of the world is the enemies of God just as all were before they turned to Christ. His enemies are subdued when they surrender through Christ having heard the Gospel of their salvation.

His enemies are in the process of being subjected to him since he rose from the dead and poured out the Spirit.

Read this AGAIN:

. 21 For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming, 24 then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death. 27 For He has put all things in subjection under His feet. But when He says, “All things are put in subjection,” it is evident that He is excepted who put all things in subjection to Him. 28 When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all.

God has subjected friends and enemies alike to the authority of Christ.

It has been 75 years since the so-called resurrection of Israel in 1948. It has been said that "This Generation shall not pass away until all these things take place."

Whether 1917 or 1948, based upon a generation being 40 years or even 70 years long, the present nation of Israel is not a fulfillment of prophecy... If you want to stretch it out to 100 years, 1917 to 2017 no longer works. 1948 will fade away in 25 years.

So, what will it take for those who think Israel becoming a nation fulfills prophecy to change your minds?

The worldly country of Israel is a nation carved out by Great Britain and a handful of Zionists. In short, it was created by men.

It is God who will gather his people.

I've seen all kinds of systems and calculations that show a generation to be a specific time period. Which is it? Who knows.

I've also seen "generation" (1074. genea) described as a race, family, generation...

When it comes to end times or the tribulation...there will be a "generation" of people who will be around and experience it. Of all the generations in history one of the generations (the last) will see.

As above some use math to determine if we are in the "last times"...the "end of the age". Some apply the "thousand years are for each day of creation" theory ....while some use the fig tree...Israel...bloomed in 1948 theory.
I don't suppose you ever noticed that in Romans 11 Paul only speaks of one single solitary fig Tree as referring to the Israel that he is speaking of and it contains both Jew and Gentile together.

Therefore, he is actually never speaking of the Nation of Israel but rather the foreknown elect from original Israel that he very clearly lays the foundtion for in Romans 9:6-10.

In fact, Paul's focus in Romans chapters 9-11 is never on the whole nation Israel at all but only the foreknown election by grace that will come to God through the mercy shown to them from the predominately Gentile Israel of the Spirit.

Also, when he says "blindness in part" has happened to Israel, it is only the part that is foreknow and elect of God to be saved who hasn't come to repentance yet but who will along with the fullness of the Gentiles.

So when he says "blindness has happened to Israel in part until the fulness of the Gentile comes in" he is not as youf false prophets in your churches say, that he is saying that all of the Gentiles must come to salvation first and then God will close the door for the Gentiles and open the door for a new dispensation for Israel.

That is totally false, for Paul then also says "IN THIS WAY" all Israel (all who are foreknown and elect to be saved) shall be saved.

Now here is a question that you need to answer before God about this.

What way is Paul saying that Israel will be saved according to the context of his words in Romans 11, for when he says "in this way shall all Israel be saved" it has to do with something he said already in the context and what was that?

Maybe this little hint will help you, how would Israel actually benefit by the Gentiles coming into their fullness in the way that your false teacjers tell you?

Notice what Paul says however.

Romans 11: 30 Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, 31 so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. 32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.
Notice in the above, that Paul shows that although we were benefited by Israels fall because they crucified Jesus, that unlke that, Israel will be benefit not by the Gentiles beng removed but rather through their mercy and that is what Paul means by the "Fulness of the Gentile" and not that there dispensation ends like your churches falsely teach about it.
"In this way" therefore "through the fullness of the Gentiles and the mercy that will be shown to Israel through them", "shall all Israel (the foreknown election by grace) be saved".
It is that simple.

I've seen all kinds of systems and calculations that show a generation to be a specific time period. Which is it? Who knows.

I've also seen "generation" (1074. genea) described as a race, family, generation...

When it comes to end times or the tribulation...there will be a "generation" of people who will be around and experience it. Of all the generations in history one of the generations (the last) will see.

As above some use math to determine if we are in the "last times"...the "end of the age". Some apply the "thousand years are for each day of creation" theory ....while some use the fig tree...Israel...bloomed in 1948 theory.
By the way, Israel being given the land back by the hand of the flesh has absolutely nothing to do with the promise of God.

You need to read Deuteronomy 30:1-10 below and pay close attention to the conditions that God gave Israel for their receiving their land back from him.

Deuteronomy 30:1-10

1 When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the Lord your God disperses you among the nations, 2 and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, 3 then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes[a] and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. 4 Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back. 5 He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors. 6 The Lord your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live. 7 The Lord your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you. 8 You will again obey the Lord and follow all his commands I am giving you today. 9 Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The Lord will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your ancestors, 10 if you obey the Lord your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

By the way, Israel being given the land back by the hand of the flesh has absolutely nothing to do with the promise of God.

You need to read Deuteronomy 30:1-10 below and pay close attention to the conditions that God gave Israel for their receiving their land back from him.

Deuteronomy 30:1-10

1 When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the Lord your God disperses you among the nations, 2 and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, 3 then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes[a] and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. 4 Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back. 5 He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors. 6 The Lord your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live. 7 The Lord your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you. 8 You will again obey the Lord and follow all his commands I am giving you today. 9 Then the Lord your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The Lord will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your ancestors, 10 if you obey the Lord your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
Israel has become a nation again in 1948....to the original borders? No.

Seems they have not done the "if" part mentioned in verse 10.

Israel has become a nation again in 1948....to the original borders? No.

Seems they have not done the "if" part mentioned in verse 10.
And which means that their being made a nation again was by the hand of the flesh and not by the hand of God and therefore not the promise from God.

God doesn't give conditions that he doesn't hold to and Moses very clearly prophesied that they would have to repent and turn back to God with all of their heart, and there is no way that they could do this without believing in Jesus Christ as their Messiah King.

Therefore, your churches and leaders teaching that what you see over their today is the promise and miracle of God and from God is false and therefore just another of the many false doctrines that your churches are guility of teaching.

Tell me CC, how can they be of God and be truly of his Spirit and not see these things in his word?

Your biggest error concerning Israel however, is in who you believe the Israel of God is as per Romans Chapters 9-11.

So let me once again remind you that there is only one single Olive Tree that Paul speaks of in Romans 11 and of which the natural branches that were broken of are grafted back in by repentance and faith but also the branches of the wild Olive Tree of the Gentiles are grafted into that same single Olive Tree which is NT Israel of the Spirit.

Paul speaks of no other Olive Tree or Israel but the one in which now also the Gentiles are included.

Paul makes this very clear in Romans 9-11, that he is only focusing on Israel of the Spirit who are those foreknown and elect of God to be saved and not the whole nation as your false teachers are teaching you and all of you, read it for yourself in Romans 9:6-10 where he lays the foundation for it.

This is WRONG. His last enemy will be destroyed when he returns.

Chapters 19 and 20 tell us what will happen when Christ returns. First he will destroy his enemies and then reign on earth for a thousand years. Then Satan will be released from the bottomless pit to test he humans who were born during the thousand years. Many will follow Satan and be destroyed. Then the final judgment will take place and all of the unsaved will be condemned to the lake of fire. This is when the last enemy of God will be destroyed. The heaven and earth which exist now will be destroyed by fire and a new, eternal earth and heaven will be created.

The worldly country of Israel is a nation carved out by Great Britain and a handful of Zionists. In short, it was created by men.

It is God who will gather his people.

God will gather his people but he sometimes uses humans to carry out his will. When he restored Israel after the 70 year captivity he did so by leading King Cyrus to free them. In 1948 he used President Truman to begin the process of restoring Israel.

And which means that their being made a nation again was by the hand of the flesh and not by the hand of God and therefore not the promise from God.
Acts 17:26 And He made from one man every nation of men, to dwell upon all the face of the earth, having determined the appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,..........God sets up the nations.
God sets up the kings......Dan 2:21 He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding;
God doesn't give conditions that he doesn't hold to and Moses very clearly prophesied that they would have to repent and turn back to God with all of their heart, and there is no way that they could do this without believing in Jesus Christ as their Messiah King.
The Jews will accept Jesus as their Messiah and King during the tribulation.
Therefore, your churches and leaders teaching that what you see over their today is the promise and miracle of God and from God is false and therefore just another of the many false doctrines that your churches are guility of teaching.
YIKES!!!! You make it sound like only your little band of christian fellows will get to go to heaven. Is that true?
Tell me CC, how can they be of God and be truly of his Spirit and not see these things in his word?

Your biggest error concerning Israel however, is in who you believe the Israel of God is as per Romans Chapters 9-11.

So let me once again remind you that there is only one single Olive Tree that Paul speaks of in Romans 11 and of which the natural branches that were broken of are grafted back in by repentance and faith but also the branches of the wild Olive Tree of the Gentiles are grafted into that same single Olive Tree which is NT Israel of the Spirit.

Paul speaks of no other Olive Tree or Israel but the one in which now also the Gentiles are included.
Well, gentiles will see and be part of the rapture....those that aren't will go into the trib.
Paul makes this very clear in Romans 9-11, that he is only focusing on Israel of the Spirit who are those foreknown and elect of God to be saved and not the whole nation as your false teachers are teaching you and all of you, read it for yourself in Romans 9:6-10 where he lays the foundation for it.

Acts 17:26 And He made from one man every nation of men, to dwell upon all the face of the earth, having determined the appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,..........God sets up the nations.
God sets up the kings......Dan 2:21 He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding;
What does this have to do with what I stated? What does this have to do with how or by whom Israel was given the land back to occupy?

Sorry but Moses's prophecy in Deuternonomy 30:1-10 made it perfectly clearly that they wouldn't get the land back from God until they repented and turned back to God with all of their hearts and there is no way that they could even begin to do this until they accept their Messiah King Jesus Christ.

Therefore their present occupation of the land is not the promise of God and therefore it will not be permenant either but short lived.
The Jews will accept Jesus as their Messiah and King during the tribulation.

That is not what Paul says in Romans 11, for he very clearly says "in this way, shall all Israel (the foreknown and elect of God only) shall be saved and if you follow the context, it will be by the Gentiles who come into their fullness and show them mercy from God.

Paul never says that it will be through the tribulation or by seeing Jesus coming in the clouds and as your churches have falsely interpretedd Zechariah 12:10-14.

Listen closely, for when Paul says "in this way, shall all Israel be saved" it has to refer to what he says in the context and not in something he never mentioned and what he mentioned in the context was that God would save Israel through is mercy coming from the Gentiles as they come into their fulness, that is the context period.
YIKES!!!! You make it sound like only your little band of christian fellows will get to go to heaven. Is that true?
Don't you also believe this about your little trin religious club cult and where does the scriptrues ever say that one must believe in God as a trinity or in Jesus as God?

I can however show you that Jesus himself told us in John 17:3 that we must "believe and know the Father as The Only True God and himself (Jesus) as the Christ whom he sent"

Also, Paul very clearly told us that the coming of the Lord Jessu and our gathering together unto him at the resurrection and rapture, would not occur until first there would be a great apostasy involving the NT Temple of the church and the man of sin revealed 2 Thessalonians 2:3.

He also told us this in 2 Thessaloinans 2:11, "for this reason, God will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie" and he is still speaking of the apostates here.

By the way, how many of Israel entered into the promised land and how many survived the flood in Noah's day?
Well, gentiles will see and be part of the rapture....those that aren't will go into the trib

Sorry but that is also twisted, for Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:22-26 and 51-58 very clearly reveals for us that the rapture (believers no longer facing physical death and being taken out of the world) will only happen when all other enemies of God are destroyed and then also death as the last enemy.

What does the words "last enemy" mean CC?

You need to get it through your head, that 1 Corinthians is all about the resurrection of the saints and that Paul made mention of "death being put under the feet of Jesus as the last enemy in connection to verse 51-58.

For before phsyical death can be done away with in the believers alive and waiting for the return of Jesus, the enemy of sin still within them wouild first also have to be destroyed and this is what Paul is talking about in the verse below.

1 Corinthians 15:51 "Behold I show you a mystery, we shall not all die but we shall be changed (God's eniemy of sin within those believers will be destroyed and removed) in a moment and in the twinkling of an eye and at the last tump" and that is when death will also be removed and destroye as the last enemy and this is the rapture.

Last edited:
What does this have to do with what I stated? What does this have to do with how or by whom Israel was given the land back to occupy?

Sorry but Moses's prophecy in Deuternonomy 30:1-10 made it perfectly clearly that they wouldn't get the land back from God until they repented and turned back to God with all of their hearts and there is no way that they could even begin to do this until they accept their Messiah King Jesus Christ.

Therefore their present occupation of the land is not the promise of God and therefore it will not be permenant either but short lived.
The promise of God will always be there.
That is not what Paul says in Romans 11, for he very clearly says "in this way, shall all Israel (the foreknown and elect of God only) shall be saved and if you follow the context, it will be by the Gentiles who come into their fullness and show them mercy from God.

Paul never says that it will be through the tribulation or by seeing Jesus coming in the clouds and as your churches have falsely interpretedd Zechariah 12:10-14.
Jesus comes back twice....in the rapture then again 7 years later when Jesus who is God physically stands on the Mt. of Olives after getting off His white horse.
Listen closely, for when Paul says "in this way, shall all Israel be saved" it has to refer to what he says in the context and not in something he never mentioned and what he mentioned in the context was that God would save Israel through is mercy coming from the Gentiles as they come into their fulness, that is the context period.
The tribulation period is to save Israel.

10“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn.
Don't you also believe this about your little trin religious club cult and where does the scriptrues ever say that one must believe in God as a trinity or in Jesus as God?
If I were you I'd be scheming on how to not be part of the 1/4 of people not killed by the "pale or green horse" of Rev 6....then part of the 1/3 who are killed later on....If I were you I'd be grasping for life as there is no life in a Jesus who isn't God.
I can however show you that Jesus himself told us in John 17:3 that we must "believe and know the Father as The Only True God and himself (Jesus) as the Christ whom he sent"
You are one of the most ignorant and arrogant posters who post here. This verse has been explained to you numerous times and all you do is spit on the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ...no way would I want to be you.
Also, Paul very clearly told us that the coming of the Lord Jessu and our gathering together unto him at the resurrection and rapture, would not occur until first there would be a great apostasy involving the NT Temple of the church and the man of sin revealed 2 Thessalonians 2:3.
A better word to use is "departure" as used in the earlier bible translation...before the Catholic Church changed the word... 3Let no man deceiue you by any meanes: for that day shall not come, except there come a departing first, and that that man of sinne be disclosed, euen the sonne of perdition

That "departing"...is the rapture you hate so much.
He also told us this in 2 Thessaloinans 2:11, "for this reason, God will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie" and he is still speaking of the apostates here.
You already are existing in the delusion...primed to believe the anti-christ is God and not Jesus.
By the way, how many of Israel entered into the promised land and how many survived the flood in Noah's day?

Sorry but that is also twisted, for Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:22-26 and 51-58 very clearly reveals for us that the rapture (believers no longer facing physical death and being taken out of the world) will only happen when all other enemies of God are destroyed and then also death as the last enemy.
OK, I read it....
23But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, (THE RAPTURE) those who belong to Him.

24Then the end will come,(after the rapture) when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power.
What does the words "last enemy" mean CC?

You need to get it through your head, that 1 Corinthians is all about the resurrection of the saints and that Paul made mention of "death being put under the feet of Jesus as the last enemy in connection to verse 51-58.

For before phsyical death can be done away with in the believers alive and waiting for the return of Jesus, the enemy of sin still within them wouild first also have to be destroyed and this is what Paul is talking about in the verse below.

1 Corinthians 15:51 "Behold I show you a mystery, we shall not all die but we shall be changed (God's eniemy of sin within those believers will be destroyed and removed) in a moment and in the twinkling of an eye and at the last tump" and that is when death will also be removed and destroye as the last enemy and this is the rapture.
You like to add your own broken theology between the lines....don't cha?

As I pointed out in the previous post he used Cyrus to restore Israel. He sometimes uses humans to carry out his work.

Indeed he does but not if it condraticts the conditions that he places on their receiveing their land back from and Moses in Deuteronomy 30:1-10 prophesied by God that Israel would have to repent and turn back to God with all their heart in order to receive their land back from God.

It shouldn't take a rocket scientisst to be able to know, that this never happened, being they still don't accept Jesus as their Messiah King and therefore they couldn't even begin to repent and turn back to God without him.

This is how we would know the difference between what God has done through man or what man does through his own flesh and therefore their occypation of the land at the present is not the promise of God and therefore it will also not last either.

In fact, their being given the land back through the Brittan, the USA and the United Nations is causing will cause more problems for them than it would have been if it never happened and not only for them but also for Brittan, The USA and also The United Nations who played God in giving it back to them contrary to God's will and conditions and that is what we are presently witnessing also.

This is just like how it all started to begin with, because Abraham and Sarah tried to ruch God by her having a son through Hagar instead of waiting the the promise of God in his timing for it like they should have done

The promise of God will always be there.

Yes, the actual promise of God will but not what man does apart from what God promised and give the conditions for receiving and once again, Moses very clearly prophesied that God required them to repent and turn back to God with all their hearts in order to receive that promise.

Sorry but there is no way around this, unless of course you want to change what God himself stated about it.
Jesus comes back twice....in the rapture then again 7 years later when Jesus who is God physically stands on the Mt. of Olives after getting off His white horse.

Nonsense, where did either Jesus or his NT writers ever say he would come back twice, you are reading that into the scriptures and not out of them and all because you misinterpret other things that Jesus stated to mean something that they never did.
The tribulation period is to save Israel.

Sorry but actually the tribulation will be what God uses to deliver many of his chosen saints from the apostasy and the teachings of the apostasy that they have all be ensared by one way or another.

In fact, it is because the church as fallen into the apostasy that they have fallen into, that God will have to bring his judgment to begin with.

The tribulation will be what God uses to separates and purifies by the truth those who really belong to him from those who don't,

Read Daniel chapter 12, for he very clearly reveals this in that chapter.

Those who don't really belong to him no matter how religious they are, will suffer his judgments with the rest of the ungodly and this will be their tribulation, but those who do belong to him will be persecuted by those who don't and this will be the only tribulation that they will see and experience period
10“And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn.

Let me ask you this, didn't your sin pierce God spiritually and his Son phyisally?

Also where do you see in this text that this means that it will only be at seeing Jesus that these will be saved initiailly.

Repentance and sorrow for sin only begins at our initial salvation but it continues all through our lives if we have been truly saved and there is nothing whatsover in this passage that would reveals that those being spoken of will only be saved at that point.

All it reveals is that there will be a deeper repentance and the OT is clarified by the NT and not the other way around.
If I were you I'd be scheming on how to not be part of the 1/4 of people not killed by the "pale or green horse" of Rev 6....then part of the 1/3 who are killed later on....If I were you I'd be grasping for life as there is no life in a Jesus who isn't God.
And if I were you, I would watch what you pronounce upon others, lest it comes back on you and which it will if you don't wake up from your brainwashing and stupor to receive the truth that Moses and Paul revealed in the passages that aI gave you.

Now once again, how many Olive Tree does Paul speak of in Romans 11?

Come on now, for you know as well as I do that Paul only speaks of one single and solitary Olive Tree and it is also understood that this is referring to the Israel of God and Paul very clearly reveals that it consists of both Jew and Gentile together as one.

He does this in Epesians 2:11-22 also, read it and learn the truth.
You are one of the most ignorant and arrogant posters who post here. This verse has been explained to you numerous times and all you do is spit on the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ...no way would I want to be you.

Sorry but arrogance isn't determined by whether or not someone excepts with someone else says is true or not true but instead it is determined by whether someone receives or rejects what God says when it is pointed out to them from the actual scriptures.

Also, there is a big big difference between true confidence in what one believes from what God has revealed from the word by his Spirit or the arrogance that comes from false confidence that occurs from carnal human reasoning and twisting the scriptures to make them fit with what you only want to believe that they are saying when they are not.
A better word to use is "departure" as used in the earlier bible translation...before the Catholic Church changed the word... 3Let no man deceiue you by any meanes: for that day shall not come, except there come a departing first, and that that man of sinne be disclosed, euen the sonne of perdition
More nonsense!

So then this is what you arrive at with this carnal human reasoing and twisting with the passage.

2 Thessalonians 2:1 "Now concerning the day of the Lord and our gathering together unto him (the resurrection and rapture of the saints to be with Jesus), let no one deceive you, for that day will not happen untill tere is first a departure (the resurr3ection and rapture of the sainst to be with Jesus).

You better start giving some serious thought to what you are believing and accepting as truth, for what are you ever going to do when what all hell is breaking loose on this planet and like it is getting ready to and what you have been falsely led to believce never happens?
That "departing"...is the rapture you hate so much.

Sorry but this word "apostasy" is never used to speak of departing in the way you are being falsely led to believe it does, but instead it means departing from the truth of God and it is obviously what it means in this text also because it is the means by which the man of lawless arives on the scene.
You already are existing in the delusion...primed to believe the anti-christ is God and not Jesus.

We will soon see who is really delusional and who isn't and if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't want to hasten that day either.
OK, I read it....
23But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, (THE RAPTURE) those who belong to Him.

Paul only speaks of three resurrections here, the first is Christ's himself, and that is past tense, the second is the first fruits and we read aboiut this in Matthew 27:51-54 and that ia also past tense and which leaves only one in the future and he calls this "those who belong to Christ at his coming and the end.

How many comings does Paul mention in this passage therefore?

The answeer in only one period and this will be the end and he actually makes that perfectly clear in the same context.
24Then the end will come,(after the rapture) when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power.

Exactly and upon that note, you also just shot yourself in the foot, becasue the rapture happens when that last enemy of death is destroyed and the the saints are then raptured to be with Christ and Christ delivers the Kingdom of the resurrected and raptured saints up unto God even the Father, this is the end period.
You like to add your own broken theology between the lines....don't cha?

No but to the contrary that is exactly what you do with all of this, but actually it isn't even yours but rather those who you listen to and only then do you make it yours.

Soon enough now, it will be severly tested, for that day is fast approaching now and there won't be any pre trib rapture to deliver you out of it either.

Last edited:
Sorry but there is no way around this, unless of course you want to change what God himself stated about it.
Your opinion isn't a trusted source...considering you deny Jesus is God.
Sorry but this word "apostasy" is never used to speak of departing in the way you are being falsely led to believe it does, but instead it means departing from the truth of God and it is obviously what it means in this text also because it is the means by which the man of lawless arives on the scene.
The Christians..restrainers, or containing the restrainer is removed...then the anti-christ (your god) can be revealed.

Back