Unfair to Boys!

So parents who do not want their children in the same bathroom with those of another gender, just have to take it then.
What will those parents do at home? Will they only stay at hotels with double bathrooms attached to every room?

What is the problem with a double-size bathroom with a lot of separate cubicles?

What will those parents do at home? Will they only stay at hotels with double bathrooms attached to every room?

What is the problem with a double-size bathroom with a lot of separate cubicles?
Bathrooms at home are usually single stalls, unlike most public restrooms. And there are usually no strangers in the bathroom at home.

Can you guarantee that no one will drop drawers outside the stall?

I find your caviler attitude toward sexual predators very telling. The odds are greater in a bathroom very telling.
I find your wish to prevent all and every possibility of sexual predation unrealistic.

You could start by closing every church/synagogue/mosque/temple from every denomination where at least one member has been found guilty of offences against children.

After Roy Moore you might have to close down the Republican party as well. And if Matt Gaetz is found guilty...

I find your wish to prevent all and every possibility of sexual predation unrealistic.

You could start by closing every church/synagogue/mosque/temple from every denomination where at least one member has been found guilty of offences against children.

After Roy Moore you might have to close down the Republican party as well. And if Matt Gaetz is found guilty...
Such nonsense. Any case where someone is charged should be charged. But what is really interesting is your contempt of parents who want to protect their children from where sexual predators could be in a closed room.

Back