Unfair to Boys!

What will those parents do at home?

I had two older brothers growing up. We shared on bathroom. We were never in the bathroom together. We were smart and sane enough to know to wait until the person occupying the bathroom was finished with it.
Will they only stay at hotels with double bathrooms attached to every room?

Since when do siblings have to be in the bathroom at the same time?
What is the problem with a double-size bathroom with a lot of separate cubicles?

If that's what you want, then YOU go use a gender neutral bathroom.

But what about her being raped by a man? That is a lot more likely. The great majority of rapists are cis males are they not?
They can protect themselves believe me. I don't give a spit if they are cis males or purple kumquats. What the hell difference does that make?

Good for you.
I am now consulting with a biologist on which bathroom I should enter.

Since it is sooooooo unclear what a woman is, then surely we don't know what a man is either.

It so confusing, this lefty way of thinking. I wonder how they even get ready in the morning. :unsure:

Why are you straights consumed by bathroom accessibility?
You're actually confused about it.

Did you consult a biologist on your status yet?

You could be a girl!
And besides, this thread is about the lack of electric cars in male facilities, as MTG was complaining about.
If that is a problem for you we can discuss it.

How long have you wanted a car in your bathroom?

Reactions: BMS
No SANE parent would want a boy in the same bathroom as their little girl.
So would you force a transgender woman, who is made-up and dressed like a woman, to go into the men's room? How do you suppose that person would be received by the cis-gender males in that room? Would that person be safe?

So would you force a transgender woman, who is made-up and dressed like a woman, to go into the men's room? How do you suppose that person would be received by the cis-gender males in that room? Would that person be safe?
Notice she has zero concern for the children and the parents wishes. In her world parents have no authority over their children.

So the wishes of trans, which are a tiny minority, should over rule the wishes of the majority of people.

Notice she has zero concern for the children and the parents wishes. In her world parents have no authority over their children.
Of course I have concern for the children!

Can you provide statistics on the number of children raped in restrooms, vs the number raped by family members or clergy? I would bet there is a huge disparity.

So the wishes of trans, which are a tiny minority, should over rule the wishes of the majority of people.
Wow! Someone on the political right arguing that the majority should rule!
That means we can eliminate the Electoral College and reconfigure the Senate so it is more representative of the majority, right?
Great!!!

Of course I have concern for the children!

Can you provide statistics on the number of children raped in restrooms, vs the number raped by family members or clergy? I would bet there is a huge disparity.
So if the number of children raped by trans or any male in a restroom is small, then you have no problem with it.

Your answer suggests that parents should only be concerned by statistics in safeguarding their children.

Back