Universal Development Per Paul in Pictograms

I see your point but if that secular reader never meets God or wants to then those qualities are wasted and empty.
I may be naive but I take the secular poster’s word that they are open to evidence for God. AS AM I! God is real to me, therefore, so must the evidence of him be real to me. In that I empathize with the secular readers.

I may be naive but I take the secular poster’s word that they are open to evidence for God. AS AM I! God is real to me, therefore, so must the evidence of him be real to me. In that I empathize with the secular readers.
‘evidence’ for God would be meeting Him
..and that experience would be enough to leave the previous life and all its demands behind

don’t take offense, the answer is because yours has too much in it if the matrix fallen angel version which will end soon.
I am kind of proud of the fact that my system can be drawn with crayons. why do you say it has too much in it?

‘evidence’ for God would be meeting Him
..and that experience would be enough to leave the previous life and all its demands behind
If meeting him was all it took then we wouldn’t need preachers, missionaries, apostles, bishops, churches, christian forums, etc. Somebody has to clear up all the disinformation in the world. Somebody has to make sense of it all. Somebody has to stand in the gap between our world and the next.

The record shows that you described two bodies of Christ, one physical and one spiritual

Correct. Luke tells us about His one physical one in his account of the road to Emmaus. Paul tells us about His one spiritual one in I Cor 12.

(whatever that means,

Are you needing someone to define the words "physical" and "spiritual?"

—and it can mean anything to Christian apologists!, even contradictory, impossible, and irrational things).

It means a great deal to me: non-contradictory, possible and rational.

Claiming that a single human and a world are the same thing is just playing theological smoke and mirrors.

Not only that, but it would be downright stupid. Let me know who's doing it and we'll go after him together.

Its not based on reality.

Let the record show that I consistently state as Paul does that Jesus is the moral intellect that indwells the body/soul(s) of the universe

The universe has no body.

and together they are one thing, past, present, and future. Since we are potentially morally conscious beings within the universe then he indwells us as part of that one thing. The Gospel stories are nothing but esoteric stories but have become an intellectual boulder sinking the minds of Christians into superstitions, irrationality, and error.

No. They give us an account of what happened approximately 2,000 years ago when the Creator of the universe visited His creation.

If meeting him was all it took then we wouldn’t need preachers, missionaries, apostles, bishops, churches, christian forums, etc. Somebody has to clear up all the disinformation in the world. Somebody has to make sense of it all. Somebody has to stand in the gap between our world and the next.
we don’t need them. It’s the esau preachers who have made a mess.

The separation will be destroyed… soon… and those esaus coming between Him and His souls don’t like that.

A soul hearing Him directly doesn’t need a third lesser party ‘making sense of things‘ for them… For He is there.

A soul hearing Him directly doesn’t need a third lesser party ‘making sense of things‘ for them… For He is there.
Then why did Jesus preach and teach others? He should have said, “You all go home and pray until God explains everything. I am going fishing.”

Correct. Luke tells us about His one physical one in his account of the road to Emmaus. Paul tells us about His one spiritual one in I Cor 12.

Are you needing someone to define the words "physical" and "spiritual?"

It means a great deal to me: non-contradictory, possible and rational.

Not only that, but it would be downright stupid. Let me know who's doing it and we'll go after him together.

The universe has no body.
Typical Christian apologist, you already forgot Ephesians 1:10 where all things are summed up as Christ.

This is where you go, “I meant that the universe has no body except when applied to Jesus’ spiritual body when not talking about his physical body, which, BtW, are all one.” (Whew, I think I covered all my bases!)”

No. They give us an account of what happened approximately 2,000 years ago when the Creator of the universe visited His creation.

i did not say that at all. i said it was wrong.
Believing in superstitions is wrong. You will not find superstitions in my system. No talking snakes, no dead man reassembling his decomposing body, no turning water to wine, etc. nevertheless, a rising Jesus christ in humanity, a growing moral consciousness from a lifeless universe.

Typical Christian apologist, you already forgot Ephesians 1:10 where all things are summed up as Christ.

Nope. Show how I allegedly forgot it. I obviously wouldn't forget one of my favorite verses. All things are indeed summed up in Christ.

This is where you go, “I meant that the universe has no body except when applied to Jesus’ spiritual body

Prove Jesus' spiritual body is the universe.

Nope. Show how I allegedly forgot it. I obviously wouldn't forget one of my favorite verses. All things are indeed summed up in Christ.

Prove Jesus' spiritual body is the universe.
You have already shown the inability to be consistent with reason and evidence, therefore, when confronted with a real choice, your mind will default to its base position, that is, “My God can do anything I choose to believe, to include make a square-circle, if doctrines require it.” No one will “prove” anything to you that you don’t already believe.

You have already shown the inability to be consistent with reason and evidence, therefore, when confronted with a real choice, your mind will default to its base position, that is, “My God can do anything I choose to believe, to include make a square-circle, if doctrines require it.”

What on earth are you babbling about? At least most other heretics can be mildly interesting. What "evidence" are you claiming you've shown?

What on earth are you babbling about? At least most other heretics can be mildly interesting. What "evidence" are you claiming you've shown?
Typical Christian apologist. Participate in a discussion, deny everything, then request to start from the beginning, as if nothing mattered.

Believing in superstitions is wrong. You will not find superstitions in my system. No talking snakes, no dead man reassembling his decomposing body, no turning water to wine, etc. nevertheless, a rising Jesus christ in humanity, a growing moral consciousness from a lifeless universe.
that’s the satanic version of evolution, cartesian expansion, revolving planets: it exists as the fallen paradigm since after adam, as a corruption…but it’s not His. Christ says He is not of this world. Literally true. This one is a result of the depravity of the Self.

God spoke His reality into being…. And His reality is perfect.

Back