Voters support abortion rights

No. She was not,
Yes, she was.
and the historical record confirms that that was not what she was doing.
She had a very strong belief that reducing unwanted pregnancies would help people in poverty, and she was right.
Really? So blacks aren’t impoverished anymore because they can kill their babies. Good to know.

No. She was not, and the historical record confirms that that was not what she was doing.
She had a very strong belief that reducing unwanted pregnancies would help people in poverty, and she was right.
We read her direct words not your interpretation.

So you're going to take the position that a Buddhist monk has more of a spiritual experience than I have?

Please be specific. You're being too ambiguous.

no

I am saying your testimony and that of the Buddhist monk are the same.

If anything, the monk would have more credibility for claims of a spiritual experience than some random person on a Calvinist Internet forum.[/QUOTE]

no

I am saying your testimony and that of the Buddhist monk are the same.

If anything, the monk would have more credibility for claims of a spiritual experience than some random person on a Calvinist Internet forum.

Like someone you? Aren't you some "random person on a Calvinist forum"????

Yes, she was.

Really? So blacks aren’t impoverished anymore because they can kill their babies. Good to know.
Jesus said the poor will always be with us, but we should take actions that would reduce the number in poverty and their level of poverty.
Having no control over the number of kids you have drives families deeper into poverty.

Sanger was opposed to abortion. Her clinics were for birth control.

Jesus said the poor will always be with us, but we should take actions that would reduce the number in poverty and their level of poverty.
Having no control over the number of kids you have drives families deeper into poverty.

Then PP has violated her vision

So poor people do not know what causes pregnancy?

Back