Was Mary a Perpetual Virgin or Not?

So we don't need someone to tell us what it means?
Well if you don't need anyone to point out your flawed logic, then don't post. No one has to just blindly accept your posts and are entitled to point out your errors in logic. I must admit your Jesus said is the best one and you always avoid the fact that Jesus said Peter was Satan.

Insults removed.
I cannot reply to a scriptural argument for Mary being a PV because there isn't one. Your insults are noted and your inability to comprehend my response is noted even though you have an above average IQ or so you say in one of your many posts. Yes I feel how RCs love their neighbours.

Your assumptions like most RCs are wrong. You have no scriptural support for it, if you do provide the verse that says Mary had no children because Mary never had intercourse with Joseph. I am waiting for the evidence. Scripture and some ECFs acknowledge Jesus had blood siblings, hmm, where did they come from, if not Mary and Joseph.

Let us not go into RCs misusing the Greek word for brothers, it has been flogged to death and does not prove anything at all other than RCs will go to great lengths to flog a false doctrine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you don't need anyone to point out your flawed logic, then don't post. No one has to just blindly accept your posts and are entitled to point out your errors in logic. I must admit your Jesus said is the best one and you always avoid the fact that Jesus said Peter was Satan.
If scripture is all that we need then is it up to each individual Christian to decide what it means?

but Scripture itself makes the implication she was always a virgin --

No it doesn't.

so anyway, if you read the Gospel accounts, in some of them when speaking on the visit from St Gabriel to Mary, to ask her acquiescence to God's plan, she is very surprised that she will have a child. WHY? Why would someone about to be married be so surprised at that news?

Because she WASN'T yet married?

She was told, "you will have a child" (meaning she was ALREADY pregnant).
She wasn't told, "You WILL get pregnant one day".

Answer: she had NO plans to have intercourse after her marriage.

Logical Fallacy #43: Begging the question.

I cannot reply to a scriptural argument for Mary being a PV because there isn't one. Your insults are noted and your inability to comprehend my response is noted even though you have an above average IQ or so you say in one of your many posts. Yes I feel how RCs love their neighbours.

Your assumptions like most RCs are wrong. You have no scriptural support for it,
(I stopped right here... )

This kind of refusal to accept any evidence to dispute your "evidence" (indoctrination) is just ... no exaggeration

totally UNBELIEVABLE

you have NOT answered the post wherein I GAVE u scriptural support for Mary's perpetual virginity (whcih is not to say that the Bible has ALL God's truth in and there is none to be found anywhere else... something no intelligent person would believe)

so until u address that one scripture...

looks like that dog chasing his tail thing

Yes my Bible is different. There was much debate among believers over the issue until Peter got up and spoke and made the decision that the Gentiles didn't need to be circumcised. No scripture was quoted before that decision.
what version is it?

(I stopped right here... )

This kind of refusal to accept any evidence to dispute your "evidence" (indoctrination) is just ... no exaggeration

totally UNBELIEVABLE

you have NOT answered the post wherein I GAVE u scriptural support (and this is not to say that the Bible has ALL God's truth in and there is none to be found anywhere else... something no intelligent person would believe)

so until u address that one scripture...

looks like that dog chasing his tail thing
Well once again with the insults. Pat your self on the back you are able to throw out insults, but insults are not evidence and you have not provided any evidence at all.

You have not provided scriptural evidence at all and when you do it will be addressed by myself and others.

You are the one that is the dog chasing its tail, you provide no evidence and then expect people to say you are right. Well you get the answers your post deserve. No evidence, no response. Simple.

Feeling that RC love.

there is no way of knowing what only God knows... except through witnessing someone's behavior and speech, and even then... you'd have to know someone for something 10 years, seeing him/her every day... to have half a clue
Yet you do, I mean you were reading my mind in one of your posts.

[[
Dingoling says he has studied Scripture for;
how many years did he say ???????
but all his post show is he reads thru the glasses of his teachers

This whole controversy started over this;
And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren,
and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

So Paul had to get involved and straighten them out
When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them,

After there had been much debate Peter was the first one to get up and speak and in effect said no the Gentiles don't need to be circumcised. The debate ended after Peter spoke. So yes Peter did make the decision.
Peter did not make the decision;
in fact, Peter was as much to be blamed as any of them
carried away saying the Gentiles had to live as the Jews

after all that squibbilin and squallin amongst them
Peter included
whinnin and Bawlin

12 Then all the multitude kept silence,
and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul,
declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.

and now James makes the decision, Not Peter

James speaking​
Wherefore my sentence is,

#2; Paul was the Apostle unto the Gentiles chosen by the Father himself
so it was Paul, The Pharisee that set in the Seat of Moses in the 1st Day church
not Peter

Last edited:
I hate no one and you cannot link to one where I hate. I post facts that RCs do not like and cannot refute that is not hate. The nuns taught me never to hate and that teaching was right and I follow it. But your lack of love for neighbours is nearly palatable. Your insults reveal the truth. Actions speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back