What about this?

So if someone didnt believe Jesus that He and the Father are one and thus was at creation and then because they didnt believe it suggested taoism is older than Jesus and therefore Jesus is tao, that would be an example of woke.
So in other words anything you disagree with is woke.

How utterly worthless.

My take on this is mixed. I think the only bit that anoys me is that if you watch interviews many of the protestors, usually evidently not Muslim, have little idea of why they are protesting, they get given placards with 'from the river to the sea' and arent sure what it means.
A few words I just read concerning the violent leftist protestors on campuses today.

"They’ve been brainwashed to sympathize with terrorists and terrorist enablers. They’ve been trained, like service dogs or circus seals, to obey in the hope of a bone, fish or some group acceptance, to do whatever they’re told; to repeat whatever they hear. Like an MSNBC viewer, they are not allowed to question or seek information from unapproved sources".

"Faculty did this, high school did this, popular culture did this, social media did this. But mostly, Democrats did this since they are all of those things and more".

"Democrats need disorder, they need ignorant people in an emotional frenzy, lest they think rationally and realize the root of the problems in their lives that are external – gas, food and energy costs, for example – are a direct result of the policies of the Democratic Party. People in an emotional state are easily manipulated – of the apologies you’ve given, how many were for things said calmly, in a normal state of mind vs an emotional state in the heat of the moment? I’d be most, if not all, were the latter".

"What Democrats on the radical left are now pushing about Israel and Jews is going to get someone killed. The rest of the Democratic establishment knows that but is too afraid to say anything, instead they just hope whatever death or deaths come from it are something they can use. An angry mob beating a few Jewish students to death would be damaging to Joe Biden’s cause, but some terrorist allies getting killed would be exploited by the left to rally their goon squad to vote. In other words, they would be fine with that".

Reactions: BMS
Is there anything that can be done to stop this or clearly identify them, or is there nothing that can be done?
I don't think there's much you can do, seeing as you're kinda on their side.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

I don't think there's much you can do, seeing as you're kinda on their side.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Well what can you do?

A few words I just read concerning the violent leftist protestors on campuses today.

"They’ve been brainwashed to sympathize with terrorists and terrorist enablers. They’ve been trained, like service dogs or circus seals, to obey in the hope of a bone, fish or some group acceptance, to do whatever they’re told; to repeat whatever they hear. Like an MSNBC viewer, they are not allowed to question or seek information from unapproved sources".

"Faculty did this, high school did this, popular culture did this, social media did this. But mostly, Democrats did this since they are all of those things and more".

"Democrats need disorder, they need ignorant people in an emotional frenzy, lest they think rationally and realize the root of the problems in their lives that are external – gas, food and energy costs, for example – are a direct result of the policies of the Democratic Party. People in an emotional state are easily manipulated – of the apologies you’ve given, how many were for things said calmly, in a normal state of mind vs an emotional state in the heat of the moment? I’d be most, if not all, were the latter".

"What Democrats on the radical left are now pushing about Israel and Jews is going to get someone killed.

Killed like the 30,000+ Palestinians?
The rest of the Democratic establishment knows that but is too afraid to say anything, instead they just hope whatever death or deaths come from it are something they can use. An angry mob beating a few Jewish students to death would be damaging to Joe Biden’s cause, but some terrorist allies getting killed would be exploited by the left to rally their goon squad to vote. In other words, they would be fine with that".

Which is what you're suppose to think.
After more than a decade of watching you fail to support your claims or justify your religious beliefs, it IS what I'm supposed to think.

Because aligning your beliefs with objective reality is what intelligent people are supposed to do.

Your fears are imaginary and - given that you think your god gave you a brain to use - probably blasphemous too.

That's not empirical evidence. You should really read a dictionary.
You need to.understand a dictionary definition. I was reffering to the Biblical testimony. That you dont believe the evidence except bits you like doesnt mean its not evidence.

After more than a decade of watching you fail to support your claims or justify your religious beliefs, it IS what I'm supposed to think.

Because aligning your beliefs with objective reality is what intelligent people are supposed to do.

Your fears are imaginary and - given that you think your god gave you a brain to use - probably blasphemous too.

"Your fears are imaginary".....time will tell, won't it?

BTW, I have no fears. Unlike you, I don't have to imagine hell. Or perhaps in your case imagine it away.

Here are some of the outside sources supporting the pro Hamas terrorists campaign.

"The Gaza Solidarity Encampment coalition staging the sit in at Columbia (inset) has ties to various left wing backers, it has emerged. Among those in the coalition are Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) which has links to another group under investigation for allegedly fundraising for terrorists. SJP members (left) have been suspended over their involvement in the camp. Other groups part of the encampment have received as much as $650,000 from George Soros (right) backed funds".
Their representatives and leaders attacked the Jewish state in the vilest of ways. There were rapes, assaults, torture, and murders of innocent men, women, and children just out living their lives.. Hamas and the Palestinians who allow them to remain in power got their just desserts. They attacked first and I shed not one tear for any of those people. Hamas wants innocent Palestinians to get killed by making them human hostages and keeping them where they are likely to be attacked. If Hamas does not care about any of these people, why should I or anyone else?

Here are some of the outside sources supporting the pro Hamas terrorists campaign.

"The Gaza Solidarity Encampment coalition staging the sit in at Columbia (inset) has ties to various left wing backers, it has emerged. Among those in the coalition are Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) which has links to another group under investigation for allegedly fundraising for terrorists. SJP members (left) have been suspended over their involvement in the camp. Other groups part of the encampment have received as much as $650,000 from George Soros (right) backed funds".

Their representatives and leaders attacked the Jewish state in the vilest of ways. There were rapes, assaults, torture, and murders of innocent men, women, and children just out living their lives.. Hamas and the Palestinians who allow them to remain in power got their just desserts. They attacked first and I shed not one tear for any of those people. Hamas wants innocent Palestinians to get killed by making them human hostages and keeping them where they are likely to be attacked. If Hamas does not care about any of these people, why should I or anyone else?
I understand the situation.

I also understand how you people are callous to the killing of people you don’t consider part of you ingroup.

My take on this is mixed. I think the only bit that anoys me is that if you watch interviews many of the protestors, usually evidently not Muslim, have little idea of why they are protesting, they get given placards with 'from the river to the sea' and arent sure what it means.
This is now getting to be like the 1930's with all this antisemitism. These people are the "useful" idiots that communism also employs. All those white women protesting would be raped if they went to Gaza, and the gays and queers supporting Hamas would be quickly killed or imprisoned. These are the most clueless people on the planet.

Reactions: BMS
Back