What's Going On? Parts 1-3; Mass Vaccination Injuries Caught On Tape

The case that is being discussed here is in no way analogous to a nationwide vaccine mandate promulgated from the White House without legislative authority. This is the law it was in view in this decision.

"the board of health of a city or town if, in its opinion, it is necessary for the public health or safety shall require and enforce the vaccination and revaccination of all the inhabitants thereof and shall provide them with the means of free vaccination. Whoever, being over twenty-one years of age and not under guardianship, refuses or neglects to comply with such requirement shall forfeit five dollars."​
"An exception is made in favor of "children who present a certificate, signed by a registered physician that they are unfit subjects for vaccination." § 139."​
I hope that reading this it's immediately obvious to you, that this court decision is in no way analogous to the vaccine mandates that we're talking about,

Yet the court still backed a "regulation delivered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services that mandates vaccines for nearly every employee at hospitals, nursing homes and other health care providers that receive federal funds". ( 4-day old news )

which is exactly why the administration lost in the Supreme Court. and why you would cite a 1905 Supreme Court decision to invalidate a court decision just rendered last week is beyond what I can calculate.

No need to break out your spreadsheet here ;)

An entire reading of the posted reference above supplies much a more detailed history extending beyond the 1905 Supreme Court decision, namely Jacobson v. Commonwealth of Massachusetts as you referenced.

"[T]he principle of vaccination as a means to prevent the spread of [disease] has been enforced in many states by statutes making the vaccination of children a condition of their right to enter or remain in public schools.” Id. at 31–32 (string citation omitted). What was “generally accepted” in 1905 is equally applicable today..."

"In Klaassen v. Trustees of Indiana University, 7 F.4th 592 (7th Cir. 2021), students failed to enjoin a state university’s mandatory vaccination requirement. Klaassen found the COVID requirement “easier than Jacobson for the University” because Jacobson “lacked exceptions” and “require[d] every adult member of the public to be vaccinated.” Id. at 593. Persons not wishing to be vaccinated may be educated elsewhere:

Each university may decide what is necessary to keep other students safe in a congregate setting. Health exams and vaccinations against other diseases . . . are common requirements of higher education. Vaccination protects not only the vaccinated persons but also those who come in contact with them, and at a university close contact is inevitable.

The article goes on and on...
---

Yet the court still backed a "regulation delivered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services that mandates vaccines for nearly every employee at hospitals, nursing homes and other health care providers that receive federal funds". ( 4-day old news )

No need to break out your spreadsheet here ;)

An entire reading of the posted reference above supplies much a more detailed history extending beyond the 1905 Supreme Court decision, namely Jacobson v. Commonwealth of Massachusetts as you referenced.

"[T]he principle of vaccination as a means to prevent the spread of [disease] has been enforced in many states by statutes making the vaccination of children a condition of their right to enter or remain in public schools.” Id. at 31–32 (string citation omitted). What was “generally accepted” in 1905 is equally applicable today..."

"In Klaassen v. Trustees of Indiana University, 7 F.4th 592 (7th Cir. 2021), students failed to enjoin a state university’s mandatory vaccination requirement. Klaassen found the COVID requirement “easier than Jacobson for the University” because Jacobson “lacked exceptions” and “require[d] every adult member of the public to be vaccinated.” Id. at 593. Persons not wishing to be vaccinated may be educated elsewhere:

The article goes on and on...
---
The Clot shot is not a vaccine

You can hide behind cute and pasties to pretend you know medicine.

Just a reminder, the Clot shot is not working.

Pay attention.

The adverse injuries tell us your political bias is more important than health.

The Malaysian Health Ministry announced that it has recorded 25 cases of myocarditis in patients within 21 days after receiving COVID-19 vaccines from February to September 2021. This comes after a group of doctors in Malaysia raised concern about the risk of young adults developing myocarditis and pericarditis from the experimental COVID-19 vaccines.

The censors will have a heart attack if too much gets out.

She isn't. You are an Australian outsider and don't know what it is like to live there during the pandemic. She does. Plus, a lot of lies about her country have been perpetrated on social media.

Yes, the mass meda is keeping Australian news away from us.
So, deaths from the vaccine are due to bad batches of vaccine and not from the vaccine itself?
No. Batches with higher doses. You seemed to have gotten a lower dose. You were fortunate. Others wern't

Well, I don't believe in forcing anyone to get the vaccine, though I can see the necessity of getting it if one works in the health industry. But each of us has a right to our opinions on here. Right? And we should respect that.
There are many who havelost their job because they didn't want the spike proteins swimming around inside of them....in a sense they were forced...take it or lose your jobs. Some submitted. They succumbed to the force.

If what I read for the future is true...round up of the non-vaxed..Taken to camps..(Washington State already has them built)...The unvaxxed won't have an opinion.

The answer to this continued misunderstanding is that mRNA experiments have been conducted since the early 1960s. After literally decades of research along with the development of lipid nanoparticle technology, our ability to facilitate mRNA entry into cells brought us out of the experimental stage and into the integration and test stage with the Ebola virus. As we all know, it was the COVID-19 pandemic that spurred manufacturers to develop a combination of standard old-fashioned vaccinations and the implementation of now well-understood mRNA vaccinations.

With the exception of China, to my knowledge, no one is being tossed to the ground and forced to receive an mRNA vaccination. If one does not want an mRNA vaccination or any other vaccination available - they shouldn't get one. Everyone should be a responsible person regardless of vaccination status.

___
How long before it comes to America?

I can recall once debating about vaccine passports..."it'll never happen in the USA"....yet in some places it is happening.

You said " If one does not want an mRNA vaccination or any other vaccination available - they shouldn't get one. "....I agree. Instead they can get fired. Sorry kids dad got fired from his job as he didn'tget the EXPERIMENTAL jabs that spreads spike proteins through out his body.

Inertia...you didn't really answer my original post.

Okay, i tried to look at this "video" but it was so choppy and the individual scenes so short, most of the time I could not even have time to write down the names of any of the people who collapsed since most of the time they were not named in headlines.

But in the writing below the video, I do note this, which is false:

I put down something on here months ago, that one of the main reasons this part of India finally became covid-free was because of mass vaccinations. Ivermectin certainly was used, but so was mass vaccination. But this video doesn't even mention that.

Post 238. From the article in my link:

Funny how that little blurb under the videos failed to mention these things.

The only name I could see on there was John Fleck. I presume it is this guy:

No cause of his collapse is given in this article. However, this one says that he had a separate medical issue that led to his collapse:

I saw one or two other names, but they went by so quickly I didn't get a chance to write them down. Will try again later.

So, to use these little out-of-context snippets as proof of vaccine injury, and most without any commentary or details, is irresponsible and in no way proves anything.

Oh,, and I could tell right from the beginning of the videos that they were going to be selectively edited and taken out of context, and highly sensationalized, simply from the caption "Blueprint for global enslavement" I think it said. Really?

:rolleyes:
You realize getting the stab doesnt prevent the spread of covid so that can't be the reason that part of India is covid free. Please tell me you get that.

How long before it comes to America?

How long does what come to the United States? ( please define "it" )

I can recall once debating about vaccine passports..."it'll never happen in the USA"....yet in some places it is happening.

I know that elderly care facilities require proof of vaccination; however, Denver International Airport does not require any such proof, nor do AMC theaters, or any restaurant or hotel chain that I am aware of. The vast majority of people attending my church do not even bother with a mask. On occasion, people within my church have reported getting infected with Omicron lately and are responsibly staying away from others.

You said " If one does not want an mRNA vaccination or any other vaccination available - they shouldn't get one. "....I agree. Instead they can get fired.

Yes. If you are an employee at SCL Health, or Kaiser Permanente, or at Saint Anthony Hospital, for example, you are required to be vaccinated. If you are an employee of Federal Express in the United States you are encouraged to get vaccinated but it is not a requirement. If you are an employee of Lockheed Martin you don't have to wear a mask if you are vaccinated unless the local government states otherwise. Lockheed's response is identical to Target stores, except Target will pay employees for their vaccinations.

I can't imagine being an employee of an elderly care facility an not being required to be vaccinated.

Sorry kids dad got fired from his job as he didn'tget the EXPERIMENTAL jabs that spreads spike proteins through out his body.

If it helps, the general population is fully aware of the FDA's full approval of Pfizer's mRNA vaccine. Of course, you can continue to use the word "experimental" until the cows come home.

Holy Cow will you moooove.JPG

Inertia...you didn't really answer my original post.

I know. My interest in the thread came later. Bonnie's replies were sufficient.

___

Last edited:
It is what we see in China, Australia and other parts of the world.

In the state of Washington they are establishing "covid" camps.
I know that elderly care facilities require proof of vaccination; however, Denver International Airport does not require any such proof, nor do AMC theaters, or any restaurant or hotel chain that I am aware of. The vast majority of people attending my church do not even bother with a mask. On occasion, people within my church have reported getting infected with Omicron lately and are responsibly staying away from others.
This is the current state...but as you should know in Washington DC as of Jan 15th...just a few days ago proof of "vaccine" is required for almost all venues. It's here Inertia and growing.

Just last Sunday the Church I attended was handing out masks. Of the congregation about 5 or 6 were not wearing the mask that hid the face of those created in the image of God...I was one of them.
Yes. If you are an employee at SCL Health, or Kaiser Permanente, or at Saint Anthony Hospital, for example, you are required to be vaccinated.

Yes "required". Medical personnel were reported to be "heros" last year as they attended to people. Now they are forced to take an emergency inoculation that doesn't work or be fired if they don't.

If you are an employee of Federal Express in the United States you are encouraged to get vaccinated but it is not a requirement. If you are an employee of Lockheed Martin you don't have to wear a mask if you are vaccinated unless the local government states otherwise. Lockheed's response is identical to Target stores, except Target will pay employees for their vaccinations.
Corporations such as Lockheed Martin can't afford to terminate the extreme skill set of those they employ.
I can't imagine being an employee of an elderly care facility an not being required to be vaccinated.
Why would you want to force an inoculation on someone knowing full well it produces spike proteins that can travel throughout their body and cause harm to their organs up to the point of death? Why?
The jab is experimental...how can you force an experimental jab on someone?
If it helps, the general population is fully aware of the FDA's full approval of Pfizer's mRNA vaccine. Of course, you can continue to use the word "experimental" until the cows come home.
No, the jab is experimental...not approved in the USA. You can not show that it is not expermental. Comirnaty is not being used in the USA.
You should know that...U.S. Federal District Judge Allen Winsor of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida has ruled that Pfizer-BioNTech’s Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” bearing emergency use authorization (EUA) is not interchangeable with the company’s new Comirnaty injection, which was fully licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) back in August.

If you would like to understand the truth behind Cormirnaty you can learn from these articles.

___

Gulp - drinking statistics through a firehose.

At first glance the reports employ a lot of identical statements typical of forms used to facilitate standardization. These are not scientific papers where an abstract is provided to show the relevance of the research for other researchers and students.

That said, emphasis is supplied on pages 34-37 for week 1 stating:

" These raw data should not be used to estimate vaccine effectiveness. " Footnotes are important

for table 13 (week 1 of 2022), Table 11 (week 49), and Table 6 (week 45).

About the "immune deficiency" comment from another CARM poster:

"Analyses by dosing interval suggest that immune response to vaccination and vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic disease improves with a longer (greater than 6 week interval) compared to a shorter interval of 3 to 4 weeks."_ reference figure 1 for week 1 of 2022, week 49, and week 45

___
Thanks. I already knew about the last sentence of yours, that our bodies get a better immune response when the shots are not given so close together. I wish my Pfizer one had waited at least 4 weeks to get the second dose, instead of 3. However, my husband's Moderna doses were 4 weeks apart.

The answer to this continued misunderstanding is that mRNA experiments have been conducted since the early 1960s. After literally decades of research along with the development of lipid nanoparticle technology, our ability to facilitate mRNA entry into cells brought us out of the experimental stage and into the integration and test stage with the Ebola virus. As we all know, it was the COVID-19 pandemic that spurred manufacturers to develop a combination of standard old-fashioned vaccinations and the implementation of now well-understood mRNA vaccinations.

With the exception of China, to my knowledge, no one is being tossed to the ground and forced to receive an mRNA vaccination. If one does not want an mRNA vaccination or any other vaccination available - they shouldn't get one. Everyone should be a responsible person regardless of vaccination status.

___
Thanks for the info, Inertia. Have you heard of the Novavax covid vaccine? I have read about it several places. It was supposed to come out last year, but was plagued with manufacturing problems of an unspecified nature. It is a subunit type of vaccine. From what I remember, instead of using mRNA to tell our cells to make those spikes, that our immune system will then attack, the vaccine itself contains chopped up spike proteins. Those go into the upper arm/delta muscle area, where they stay. They are not replicated in any way. The body recognizes them as foreign and attacks them, and thus, attacks the covid virus when the person is exposed to it. From what I have read of them, they are very effective and have very few side effects, other than the usual sore arm. I wonder if any anti-C-covid vaccine folks on here would object to this type of vaccine, since this type of vaccine has been around for decades. I don't know how long their effectiveness lasts, though.

Yes. If you are an employee at SCL Health, or Kaiser Permanente, or at Saint Anthony Hospital, for example, you are required to be vaccinated. If you are an employee of Federal Express in the United States you are encouraged to get vaccinated but it is not a requirement. If you are an employee of Lockheed Martin you don't have to wear a mask if you are vaccinated unless the local government states otherwise. Lockheed's response is identical to Target stores, except Target will pay employees for their vaccinations.

View attachment 2579

___
Which of my replies are you referring to--the ones where I found out the truth about what caused some of the athletes' collapses and/or deaths? :)

I still see double-standards on here. We who decided to get the vaccine have been denigrated by some as "sheeple" for supposedly blindly going along with the CDC and others and getting the "jabs." Yet, here the OP expects us to accept blindly its premise, without researching it first--that all of these video snippets are of vaccine injuries. Plus, I would almost be willing to bet that nearly every anti-C-vaxxer on here believed the subject line in the OP, without question. Doesn't that make them "sheeple" of another sort?

Thanks. I already knew about the last sentence of yours, that our bodies get a better immune response when the shots are not given so close together. I wish my Pfizer one had waited at least 4 weeks to get the second dose, instead of 3. However, my husband's Moderna doses were 4 weeks apart.
You are restricted to left wing gasbag sources.

An excellent person to ask is Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, the largest COVID vaccine maker. In a recent Yahoo Finance interview, Bourla let the cat out of the vaccine bag,

And we know that the two doses of the vaccine offer very limited protection, if any. The three doses, with the booster, they offer reasonable protection against hospitalization and deaths—and, again, that’s, I think, very good—and less protection against the infection.

More links to dishonest political biased fake checks.

Prove they are dishonest.
Hopefully there are no M.D's in america that give a spit about your political fake check mess.

I am not the one blindly and unquestionably believing the OP without investigating first.
Your doubts or biased opinions carry no weight. We use actual patient charts and vital signs.
I looked up articles about the few athletes in the OP that I could find the names of. They were news sites. But did YOU look at these athletes' charts and track their vital signs, after they collapsed? DID YOU?
Another discredited distant medical outsider?^^^^

So are you.
You are an outsider.
So are you.

Last edited:
Back