Who Is Ukraine's President, Volodymyr Zelenskyy?

So Putin has no right to conscript his civilians? Really? Another stupid argument from Omsk (or is it Tomsk).

Any country has the right to enlist civilians into their army, give them some training and use them as soldiers. Especially when their country is being invaded by an aggressive neighbour.

You need to make your pro-Russian propaganda more believable. Currently it is so laughably bad that it is ignored. You need to post something more believable.

They were not given time to train. The Russians were already in their country and they were immediately given guns that they don't know how to handle or operate. Don't you watch the news? lol. They need time for basic gun training and safety, at least 2-3 weeks tops, and not short tutorials for dummies, lol. Otherwise, you're going to have so many injuries, accidents, shooting the guys around you, or even death for having zero knowledge in guns. Some people think that if you're given a gun, then you automatically become John Wick or something, lol. Real life is not Hollywood for crying out loud. If I have a younger brother or a grandfather who doesn't know how to use a gun, I'm not going to be anywhere near him for the risk of accidents and death is very high. I would have a trained soldier train them first until they are ready.

At least 2-3 weeks gun training, you're good to go to defend your country. But, even at this time frame, I don't think they should be given any grenades, mortars, bazookas, tank busters, and the likes. Only trained military personnel should operate this. Just a simple rifle that is easy to operate will do fine. However, a simple rifle will not cut it if you're facing a modern army. You need a machine gun which will need even more time for training. Even at 2-3 weeks training, your aiming will not be that perfect, as it needs more time for this skill to improve overtime. You'll just waste a lot of bullets aiming in the air and hope it will land on an enemy.

You should try to see the logic, practicality, the technical aspects, and level of difficulty of things before you get too emotional about this calling people pro-Russian propagandist if they don't agree with you. So much drama, lol.

My stance still remain the same. The untrained civilians have effectively become Zelensky's human shield. It's really pathetic and desperate as far as I'm concerned. If you don't know how to use a gun, get out of the country because you're doing more harm than good. But what did Zelensky do? Just like an authoritarian dictator, bar them from leaving. It was not voluntary at all. I don't know who this Zelensky is, only when the war broke out. Later on I learned that Ukraine is the most corrupt European nation ever.

Who is Omsk and Tomsk by the way? Your best friend? lol

First, there are no NATO bases in Ukraine. There were no NATO bases in Ukraine when Putin sent in his troops. This whole point is pure propaganda and completely irrelevant to the current war.

Second, Putin is President of Russia. He does not get to tell another country what to do. He can peacefully negotiate if he wants to, but he does not have the right to invade. Does the US have the right to invade Russia to eliminate Russian military bases within 500 miles of Alaska? Does Estonia have the right to invade to eliminate military bases within 500 miles of Tallinn? How many Russian military bases are there within 500 miles of Helsinki?

Russia is claiming a right it does not have in law. That is why it is propaganda, it is an irrelevant and unsupported claim. It does not justify an invasion of a country with no NATO bases.

It is propaganda, and you keep repeating it and other Russian propaganda here.

You are being very very obvious.
Yes Zelenskyy and Ukraine were trying to join NATO, with the end result being NATO missile bases on Russias border in Ukraine, 500 miles away from Moscow

America wouldnt allow Russian/Chinese military bases on Mexican or Canadian borders with the US, it would be stopped immediately
They were not given time to train. The Russians were already in their country and they were immediately given guns that they don't know how to handle or operate. Don't you watch the news? lol. They need time for basic gun training and safety, at least 2-3 weeks tops, and not short tutorials for dummies, lol. Otherwise, you're going to have so many injuries, accidents, shooting the guys around you, or even death for having zero knowledge in guns. Some people think that if you're given a gun, then you automatically become John Wick or something, lol. Real life is not Hollywood for crying out loud. If I have a younger brother or a grandfather who doesn't know how to use a gun, I'm not going to be anywhere near him for the risk of accidents and death is very high. I would have a trained soldier train them first until they are ready.

At least 2-3 weeks gun training, you're good to go to defend your country. But, even at this time frame, I don't think they should be given any grenades, mortars, bazookas, tank busters, and the likes. Only trained military personnel should operate this. Just a simple rifle that is easy to operate will do fine. However, a simple rifle will not cut it if you're facing a modern army. You need a machine gun which will need even more time for training. Even at 2-3 weeks training, your aiming will not be that perfect, as it needs more time for this skill to improve overtime. You'll just waste a lot of bullets aiming in the air and hope it will land on an enemy.

You should try to see the logic, practicality, the technical aspects, and level of difficulty of things before you get too emotional about this calling people pro-Russian propagandist if they don't agree with you. So much drama, lol.

My stance still remain the same. The untrained civilians have effectively become Zelensky's human shield. It's really pathetic and desperate as far as I'm concerned. If you don't know how to use a gun, get out of the country because you're doing more harm than good. But what did Zelensky do? Just like an authoritarian dictator, bar them from leaving. It was not voluntary at all. I don't know who this Zelensky is, only when the war broke out. Later on I learned that Ukraine is the most corrupt European nation ever.

Who is Omsk and Tomsk by the way? Your best friend? lol
Zelenskyy is so desperate,hes letting them out of jail, and putting gunsin their hands

Kiev is surrounded, Thursday morning the campaign on Kiev will begin

Zelenskyy, raise the white flag, "Surrender"!

Kelensky is not "making" people do anything. They are doing this of their own accord, as they don't want to be part of Russia and can see that Russia aims to destroy their country and their culture. Who would not fight in that situation?
Kelensky is a far distance from Zelenskyy, the K & Z are miles apart on your keyboard, more fake news

First, there are no NATO bases in Ukraine. There were no NATO bases in Ukraine when Putin sent in his troops. This whole point is pure propaganda and completely irrelevant to the current war.
Irrelevant. Ukraine wants to be a member of NATO and such is inevitable in the future.

Second, Putin is President of Russia. He does not get to tell another country what to do.
He can peacefully negotiate if he wants to, but he does not have the right to invade. Does the US have the right to invade Russia to eliminate Russian military bases within 500 miles of Alaska? Does Estonia have the right to invade to eliminate military bases within 500 miles of Tallinn? How many Russian military bases are there within 500 miles of Helsinki?

Russia is claiming a right it does not have in law. That is why it is propaganda, it is an irrelevant and unsupported claim. It does not justify an invasion of a country with no NATO bases.

It is propaganda, and you keep repeating it and other Russian propaganda here.

You are being very very obvious.
Irrelevant. What he has a "right" to do (in your estimation) is not the same as what he actually does as realpolitik. Pointing out what Putin does is not "propanganda" but truth, provided it is accurately assessed.

Your only critique is whether or not the assessment of what Putin actually does, and how he views the issues, are correct. In my estimation, saying "Putin isn't going to allow NATO bases in Ukraine, 500 miles away from Moscow" is 100% accurate, whatever the rights and wrongs of his position.

Irrelevant. Ukraine wants to be a member of NATO and such is inevitable in the future.

Irrelevant. What he has a "right" to do (in your estimation) is not the same as what he actually does as realpolitik. Pointing out what Putin does is not "propanganda" but truth, provided it is accurately assessed.

Your only critique is whether or not the assessment of what Putin actually does, and how he views the issues, are correct. In my estimation, saying "Putin isn't going to allow NATO bases in Ukraine, 500 miles away from Moscow" is 100% accurate, whatever the rights and wrongs of his position.
That's correct, Putin has been trying to negotiate a deal with Ukraine and NATO for months to deaf ears

Putin isn't going to have a Zelenskyy western puppet government, install NATO missile bases 500 miles away from Moscow

Just as America wouldnt allow Russian or Chinese missile bases on its borders, it's that simple

They can poke the Russian bear in a caged corner, the door to the cage has been opened, I hope and pray zelenskyy waves the white flag in surrender, he's not going to win this battle

Zelenskyy stands alone, NATO or the USA won't intervene, his supply routes for ammunition and food to Kiev are cutoff

Zelenskyy Surrender!

Last edited:
They were not given time to train.
And whose fault was that? Why didn't Putin tell Zelensky months in advance that he was going to invade, so Zelenksy would have plenty of time to train his conscripts?

Really, this Russian propaganda piece is completely ridiculous.

How is the weather in Omsk today?

Bwahahaha! Russia might drop a bomb on Washington in future, so NATO has the right to invade Russia today? Really?

Your Russian propaganda arguments are getting even more stupid -- something I didn't think was possible.

You are either a troll in Russia, getting paid in depreciating roubles, or you are copying Russian propaganda and not getting paid for it.

Either way, your posts are repeating very obvious Russian propaganda. Very very obvious Russian propaganda.

Bwahahaha! Russia might drop a bomb on Washington in future, so NATO has the right to invade Russia today? Really?

Your Russian propaganda arguments are getting even more stupid -- something I didn't think was possible.

You are either a troll in Russia, getting paid in depreciating roubles, or you are copying Russian propaganda and not getting paid for it.

Either way, your posts are repeating very obvious Russian propaganda. Very very obvious Russian propaganda.
Saying that "Ukraine wants to be a member of NATO and such is inevitable in the future" is a factual statement, that is either true or false.

I believe it is true from what I have heard and read. You have yet to provide any evidence that it is false.

Hiding your ignorance of the facts behind allegations of "propaganda" is puerile and not an argument.

Last edited:
Saying that "Ukraine wants to be a member of NATO and such is inevitable in the future" is a factual statement, that is either true or false.
It is not factual. The only relevant factual statements are 1) Ukraine is not currently a member of NATO and 2) Russia has invaded Ukraine.

What might or might not happen in future is not fact, it is speculation. It is certainly not justification for invasion or war.

I believe it is true from what I have heard and read. You have yet to provide any evidence that it is false.
I believe you are a Russian cyber-war employee pushing Kremlin propaganda and misinformation from somewhere in Russia. You have yet to provide any evidence that it is false. See how easy that is? And I'm right, aren't I?

It is not factual. The only relevant factual statements are 1) Ukraine is not currently a member of NATO and 2) Russia has invaded Ukraine.

What might or might not happen in future is not fact, it is speculation. It is certainly not justification for invasion or war.
On 12 June 2020, Ukraine joined NATO's enhanced opportunity partner interoperability program. (FACT)

"In another apparent nod aimed at placating Moscow, Zelensky said he is open to "compromise" on the status of two breakaway pro-Russian territories that President Vladimir Putin recognized as independent just before unleashing the invasion on February 24.
"I have cooled down regarding this question a long time ago after we understood that ... NATO is not prepared to accept Ukraine," Zelensky said in an interview aired Monday night on ABC News.

"The alliance is afraid of controversial things, and confrontation with Russia," the president added.

Referring to NATO membership, Zelensky said through an interpreter that he does not want to be president of a "country which is begging something on its knees."
FACTS correct on 08/03/2022

FACTS: Ukraine seems to have changed it's view of Nato membership after the invasion began.

I believe you are a Russian cyber-war employee pushing Kremlin propaganda and misinformation from somewhere in Russia. You have yet to provide any evidence that it is false. See how easy that is? And I'm right, aren't I?
No you're wrong at every angle. I have never justified the Russian invasion. Rather I leave judgement to God, whereas you demand judgement by men.

On 12 June 2020, Ukraine joined NATO's enhanced opportunity partner interoperability program. (FACT)
Thank you for confirming that Ukraine is not currently a member of NATO, as I said. The 'partner interoperability program' is not NATO membership.

"In another apparent nod aimed at placating Moscow, Zelensky said he is open to "compromise" on the status of two breakaway pro-Russian territories that President Vladimir Putin recognized as independent just before unleashing the invasion on February 24.
So Putin's invasion does not have any further justification. Why doesn't Putin withdraw his troops to the borders of those territories? All he is currently doing is showing that he is a warmonger, and you are copying his propaganda and misinformation.

Thank you for confirming that Ukraine is not currently a member of NATO, as I said. The 'partner interoperability program' is not NATO membership.

So Putin's invasion does not have any further justification. Why doesn't Putin withdraw his troops to the borders of those territories? All he is currently doing is showing that he is a warmonger, and you are copying his propaganda and misinformation.
Again your spurious allegations are untrue, for I don't even know what Putin's propaganda and misinformation consists of; and you have made the mistake of thinking that everything that contravenes your own judgement is Putin propaganda. People aren't being allowed to have their own opinions, by your judgement. That is highly offensive.

As for your rhetorical question: I guess that this is what the peace negotiations concern.

Your living in a fantasy land

Putin mistaking Ukraine,who was supporting a hostile western world in threats to Russian security

Puttin isn't going to have a western puppet Zelenskyy government, between Moscow and his Naval base in Crimea, nor NATO missiles on his border 500 miles from Moscow

The western sanctions have helped Putin, as increased oil and gas prices have doubled his revenue, while countries. are doing nothing more than buying Russian energy through backdoor channels
Crimea was part of Ukraine, before Putin invaded and annexed it in 2014.

Zelensky was elected by the Ukrainian people in a landslide, and Ukrainian citizens have the right to choose their own govt rather than have Putin choose it for them.

I am sure that Putin is making plenty of money personally, but average Russians are starting to suffer.

The American 2nd amendment, is for the citizen to protect themselves against a tyrannical government, and one of the major reason America is still free, and will be in the future

I don't see liberals such as yourself, changing this American right in the future, and that's a good thing
Well, no. There is nothing in the Constitution that allows citizens to overthrow our govt. In fact, Section 8 of Article 1 gives Congress the duty to put down insurrections.

You are right, as long as gun owners just keep killing themselves, the rest of America will not demand changes to gun laws.

FACTS correct on 08/03/2022

FACTS: Ukraine seems to have changed it's view of Nato membership after the invasion began.

No you're wrong at every angle. I have never justified the Russian invasion. Rather I leave judgement to God, whereas you demand judgement by men.
Your 100% correct

Your being chased by a poster who has no inclination In acknowledging truth

Crimea was part of Ukraine, before Putin invaded and annexed it in 2014.

Zelensky was elected by the Ukrainian people in a landslide, and Ukrainian citizens have the right to choose their own govt rather than have Putin choose it for them.

I am sure that Putin is making plenty of money personally, but average Russians are starting to suffer.

Forbes

One Year After Russia Annexed Crimea, Locals Prefer Moscow To Kiev​

The U.S and European Union may want to save Crimeans from themselves. But the Crimeans are happy right where they are.

One year after the annexation of the Ukrainian peninsula in the Black Sea, poll after poll shows that the locals there — be they Ukrainians, ethnic Russians or Tatars are mostly all in agreement: life with Russia is better than life with Ukraine.

Little has changed over the last 12 months. Despite huge efforts on the part of Kiev, Brussels, Washington and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the bulk of humanity living on the Black Sea peninsula believe the referendum to secede from Ukraine was legit. At some point, the West will have to recognize Crimea’s right to

In June 2014, a Gallup poll with the Broadcasting Board of Governors asked Crimeans if the results in the March 16, 2014 referendum to secede reflected the views of the people. A total of 82.8% of Crimeans said yes. When broken down by ethnicity, 93.6% of ethnic Russians said they believed the vote to secede was legitimate, while 68.4% of Ukrainians felt so. Moreover, when asked if joining Russia will ultimately make life better for them and their family, 73.9% said yes while 5.5% said no.

Back