Who Is Ukraine's President, Volodymyr Zelenskyy?

I did too. It's interesting how counter-productive Putin's actions have been, uniting previously squabbling countries against him. Just as the Putin apologist has united previously squabbling posters. Some human values are just so basic, that everyone can rally round them.
Well I guess it's true what they say, politics does make strange bedfellows

But one has to remember the Kingdom of God is not of this world. Sin the world and the devil seduce, truth convicts

Your propaganda bosses are showing. Russian media has already prematurely crowed about the collapse of Ukraine. Putin would be incapable of subduing or controlling the country, even if he manages to take it, which would take a lot longer than a week. Meanwhile he has managed to unite NATO and the EU as never before, has galvanised Germany into increasing its defence spending, transformed the EU from an economic federation into a geopolitical powerhouse, and convinced even neutral countries such as Switzerland and Singapore to join sanctions. Economically, politically, technologically, culturally, in every area of life from sport to the arts, Russia has become a pariah. It will remain so as long as Putin is in charge. He claims to be seeking to make his country more secure, but instead he has united opposition against it, ensured that more military effort will be deployed against it, and that economically it will be destroyed.

I have no idea whether you are a Russian troll, paid to post propaganda, or not. I do know that a Russian troll would be posting exactly as you are.
What you are watching is a big Hollywood show, Europe loves Putin and his cheap energy, he's providing energy at 1/3 the cost of rivals

The western world loves Zalenskyy so much, they are giving him needed weapons and ammunition for a late Christmas present

Its NATO and the west's aggression against Russia, that has put the world back into the cold war

To think Russ8a would have NATO missiles 500 miles from Moscow if Ukraine joined NATO, and the world acts as if Putin is the aggressor

The MSM ain't selling its propaganda to this believer, America would do the same as Putin X10

The tr6e colors of the NAZI regime are showing in Ukraine, as they pull black women and children out of trains and buses, making room for whites, as the MSM sits silent, where's BLM and cr7es 9f white supremacy and racism on this one?

Last edited:
What you are watching is a big Hollywood show, Europe loves Putin and his cheap energy, he's providing energy at 1/3 the cost of rivals

The western world loves Zalenskyy so much, they are giving him needed weapons and ammunition for a late Christmas present

Its NATO and the west's aggression against Russia, that has put the world back into the cold war

To think Russ8a would have NATO missiles 500 miles from Moscow if Ukraine joined NATO, and the world acts as if Putin is the aggressor

The MSM ain't selling its propaganda to this believer, America would do the same as Putin X10

The tr6e colors of the NAZI regime are showing in Ukraine, as they pull black women and children out of trains and buses, making room for whites, as the MSM sits silent, where's BLM and cr7es 9f white supremacy and racism on this one?
Not a single word of truth is this rubbish. Your sycophantic apologies for a war criminal are grotesque.

Not a single word of truth is this rubbish. Your sycophantic apologies for a war criminal are grotesque.
I say the same of a NAZI Ukrainian military, that killed innocent ethnic Russian women and children in the DonBass "Genocide", burning homes and businesses over the past 8 years, in violation of the international Minsk agreement

The same Ukranian military pushing black women and children off of buses and trains trying to flee the warzone

Putin is liberating Ukraine from this NAZI regime

Zelenskyy is a leftist western world puppet, and he is surrounded by a brutal NAZI regime, pushing black women and children off of trains and buses trying to escape the warzone, can you imagine that atrocity before the world watching?

Last edited:
Zelenskyy is a leftist western world puppet, and he is surrounded by a brutal NAZI regime, pushing black women and children off of trains and buses trying to escape the warzone, can you imagine that atrocity before the world watching?
Liar. You are peddling Russian propaganda lies in a grotesque attempt to garner support for a mad, murderous war criminal. Putin and his regime is being rejected by everyone from the UN to FIFA. No one wants his money. No one wants to play his drug-fueled sports teams, no-one wants anything to do with him, except watch his massive army struggle to deal with a country a fraction of his size. The longer this goes on, the more embarrassing and futile it appears. Russia likes strong leaders. Putin will be gone within 18 months, but until then he remains dangerous. Have some basic dignity and decency, and recognise that you are trying to defend the indefensible.

Liar. You are peddling Russian propaganda lies in a grotesque attempt to garner support for a mad, murderous war criminal. Putin and his regime is being rejected by everyone from the UN to FIFA. No one wants his money. No one wants to play his drug-fueled sports teams, no-one wants anything to do with him, except watch his massive army struggle to deal with a country a fraction of his size. The longer this goes on, the more embarrassing and futile it appears. Russia likes strong leaders. Putin will be gone within 18 months, but until then he remains dangerous. Have some basic dignity and decency, and recognise that you are trying to defend the indefensible.
I hope you're right about Putin being gone, it's the dangerous part in between that's troubling.

I hope you're right about Putin being gone, it's the dangerous part in between that's troubling.

I was listening to an analyst and ex diplomat on the BBC, who reckons that Putin is toast whatever happens, but that he remains very dangerous in the short term. He has very badly miscalculated, ignoring all the clear diplomatic efforts of the last few weeks, and his country will be paying a very high price for a long time. Sadly, so will we.

I was listening to an analyst and ex diplomat on the BBC, who reckons that Putin is toast whatever happens, but that he remains very dangerous in the short term. He has very badly miscalculated, ignoring all the clear diplomatic efforts of the last few weeks, and his country will be paying a very high price for a long time. Sadly, so will we.
My concern is that if we take Russia off the swift system entirely Putin has nothing to lose. If you wanna make somebody really dangerous you take the chain off. I think booting Russia off the swift system means that their only chance of survival is to reassemble the old Soviet empire. That literally would entail World War III. I for one think that World War III is a bad idea as a policy possibility.

My concern is that if we take Russia off the swift system entirely Putin has nothing to lose. If you wanna make somebody really dangerous you take the chain off. I think booting Russia off the swift system means that their only chance of survival is to reassemble the old Soviet empire. That literally would entail World War III. I for one think that World War III is a bad idea as a policy possibility.
We Agree 100%!

Don't poke the bear in his cage and then open the door, bad decision!

The western world pushed the bear in a corner before Putins entry of Ukraine and the sanctions, having a threat of Ukraine in NATO and missile bases 500 miles away from Moscow?

He had no choice but to respond, and he's been shouting his concerns for the past 90 days, into deaf ears in the west

No different than Russia or China installing missile bases on the Canadian or Mexican borders, and that ain't gonna happen

One thing is a fact, Putin isn't going to allow missile bases on its Ukranian border, and your watching his removal of a government and western world that thinks otherwise

Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:
We Agree 100%!

Don't poke the bear in his cage and then open the door, bad decision!

The western world pushed the bear in a corner before Putins entry of Ukraine and the sanctions, having a threat of Ukraine in NATO and missile bases 500 miles away from Moscow?

He had no choice but to respond, and he's been shouting his concerns for the past 90 days, into deaf ears in the west

No different than Russia or China installing missile bases on the Canadian or Mexican borders, and that ain't gonna happen

One thing is a fact, Putin isn't going to allow missile bases on its Ukranian border, and your watching his removal of a government and western world that thinks otherwise

Jesus Is The Lord
Don't get me wrong. I don't think that Putin is justified. I don't think it was helpful that we didn't temp down a little bit the discussion of Ukraine entering NATO. Ukraine literally sits between Russia and their Navy. But at this point Russia has invaded Ukraine and a discussion of a neutral Ukraine is now not really in the cards. The problem is now that Belarus has voted to go nuclear, so Russia has absolutely no valid objection if we decided to put the nuclear weapons in Ukraine tomorrow. That's why I say this is getting awfully close to World War III and there doesn't seem to be a great many exit ramps before we arrive at that nuclear destination. But I do see a big distinction between us being a little tone deaf, and Russia being justified because they are definitely not justified in what they're doing.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think that Putin is justified. I don't think it was helpful that we didn't temp down a little bit the discussion of Ukraine entering NATO. Ukraine literally sits between Russia and their Navy. But at this point Russia has invaded Ukraine and a discussion of a neutral Ukraine is now not really in the cards. The problem is now that Belarus has voted to go nuclear, so Russia has absolutely no objection if we decided to put the nuclear weapons in Ukraine tomorrow. That's why I say this is getting awfully close to World War III and there doesn't seem to be a great many exit ramps. But I do see a big distinction between us being a little tone deaf, and Russia being justified because they are definitely not justified in what they're doing.
Russia does have its warm water Naval port in Crimea, the main reason it's no longer under Ukranian control

Yes Putin has been shouting his concerns about NATO and Military Missile Bases on his Ukranian border for months, into deaf ears

It appears you look across a distant ocean at a world nuclear power and military, as if they are going to be intimidated by a western world to be controlled, ain't gonna happen as your watching Putins words in action

America world take Mexico's country and government away in a heartbeat, if it allowed China or Russia to install missile bases on its borders, and you know it Thistle

Putin isnt going to allow NATO and missile bases on its Ukranian border, 500 miles away from Moscow, and you will watch the soon removal of a Ukranian government that thinks otherwise

A simple agreement of Ukranian neutrality, Zelenskyy fly's off in the USS Biden helicopter and the conflict would be over

Last edited:
NATO was never going to allow Ukraine to join. If they were, it would have already happened years ago.

Putin is a liar. I know you don't like abortion or all those other "evil" things around the world........

Yet, it sure seems like you don't mind liars.
All the world's leaders are liars. Even the Pope. Get used to it.

NATO was never going to allow Ukraine to join. If they were, it would have already happened years ago.

Putin is a liar. I know you don't like abortion or all those other "evil" things around the world........

Yet, it sure seems like you don't mind liars.
NATO does not allow countries that are at war to join. Ukraine has been at war with Russia for the past 8 years since the annexation of Crimea and the false flag invasion of eastern Ukraine. It may not be joining NATO for some time now, but Sweden and Finland will. Putin has blown his foot off.

At some point, we need to give Putin an off ramp. But first he has to be convinced that he is better off taking it. The unprecedented solidarity of the rest of the world against his actions will have shocked him to the core. I agree that WWIII is more likely now, but it is still not very likely. There is still a long way to go before things get really desperate. It's not as if Ukraine was advancing into Russia.

The best we can do is sweep away the lies and misinformation promoted by the likes of Pravda7t7 and see the situation as it really is, while showing Putin that his dreams of winning big and winning quickly are dead. He will start coming under pressure from his own people once the body bags start coming home.

Back