Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Reform Judaism is pseudo-Judaism. Actually not Judaism at all. Much like what Christianity is.

that is your definition sir...you are building your own strawman...Here is God definition..
7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the Lord seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.

Servile
having or showing an excessive willingness to serve or please others.
What is servile work? And is this Shabbat or a holiday? Your definition for servile is not in Torah. Where did you get it? And what Hebrew word are you saying is related to servile? What translation are you using and why?

First day of what?

Last edited:
Where does the law say what location to use to draw out the blood? Does it specify the legs, neck, stomach? How about do we hack the animal or slit it's throat?
Ask Abraham ... he was slaughtering long before the law of Moses do you think he was doing it right? or did he have to go to a judge to get directions?
9 And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.
10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
How do you kill it?
with a knife that is how Abraham did it before Moses got the law
She never said that. Why do you say dishonest things? Are you cornered again and your only way out is to misrepresent?
I asked a question sir...why are you being dishonest?
Then show where it says what instrument to use, location of the point of slaughter, etc.
well you can stare it to death...If one is so stupid that they don't know how to kill an animal to pour out its blood then they should try staring to death... The issue here is you believe that no animal was slaughtered before the law was given. So Israelites didn't know how to slaughter animals. Therefore they had to go to the Judges to ask how to slaughter animals
BTW, why are you so interested in why we follow Oral law?
I am not interested in that sir... you butted into a discussion not knowing how it started...
I mean you don't even follow Acts 15 and the rules laid out for yourself. Where do you think the idea for strangled animals comes from, newbirth?
How do you know I don't follow Acts 15? You are not following Deut 5:20
Where does the law say what location to use to draw out the blood?
God appoints the location if you cannot go because it is too far do it at home...
Deuteronomy 12:21
If the place which the Lord thy God hath chosen to put his name there be too far from thee, then thou shalt kill of thy herd and of thy flock, which the Lord hath given thee, as I have commanded thee, and thou shalt eat in thy gates whatsoever thy soul lusteth after.
Does it specify the legs, neck, stomach? How about do we hack the animal or slit it's throat?
Go ahead just pour out the blood

Reform Judaism is pseudo-Judaism. Actually not Judaism at all. Much like what Christianity is.
So some Jews are not Jews?
What is servile work? And is this Shabbat or a holiday? Your definition for servile is not in Torah.
Where did you get it? And what Hebrew word are you saying is related to servile? What translation are you using and why?
עֲבֹדָה abodah
First day of what?
read the whole book sir...that is the same lazy attitude you have towards your leaders. You refuse to learn for yourself. The issue here is work you want to go off on a tangent about what day it is. Whatever day it is you should do no work in it. End of story

Ask Abraham ... he was slaughtering long before the law of Moses do you think he was doing it right? or did he have to go to a judge to get directions?
It doesn't say how he did it, does it? Rather ridiculous to ask someone who isn't alive, right?

9 And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.
10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.

with a knife that is how Abraham did it before Moses got the law
What kind of knife? Is it dull, sharp, doubled edge, etc?

I asked a question sir...why are you being dishonest?
Your pattern of questions are quite deceitful. She never hinted that God lied so why would you even ask that? Is that what your "new birth" is about?

well you can stare it to death...If one is so stupid that they don't know how to kill an animal to pour out its blood then they should try staring to death... The issue here is you believe that no animal was slaughtered before the law was given. So Israelites didn't know how to slaughter animals. Therefore they had to go to the Judges to ask how to slaughter animals
I never said any of this. Don't tell me what I think. That is dishonest.

Have you slaughtered an animal? Where did your slaughterer learn and why does he do what he does when he slaughters an animal, etc.?

I am not interested in that sir... you butted into a discussion not knowing how it started...
This is an open forum and discussion. I'm following along.

How do you know I don't follow Acts 15? You are not following Deut 5:20
Do you know if you're animals are strangled before they're slaughtered? Do you go to the synagogue on the Sabbath to hear Moses, etc.?

Are you my neighbor? Where is the false witness?

God appoints the location if you cannot go because it is too far do it at home...
And? My question was specific to where on the animal.

Deuteronomy 12:21
If the place which the Lord thy God hath chosen to put his name there be too far from thee, then thou shalt kill of thy herd and of thy flock, which the Lord hath given thee, as I have commanded thee, and thou shalt eat in thy gates whatsoever thy soul lusteth after.
Yep. I eat meat all of the time. And?

Go ahead just pour out the blood
Yep. All of the time. And?

Last edited:
So some Jews are not Jews?
Some in name only. Invalid conversions, non-religious. Some are non-Israelites like Jesus.

Yep. I didn't see your definition in there.

read the whole book sir...that is the same lazy attitude you have towards your leaders. You refuse to learn for yourself. The issue here is work you want to go off on a tangent about what day it is. Whatever day it is you should do no work in it. End of story
Nope. The problem is you can't define what work entails. And what is different between the Sabbath and Holidays.

That's good. I don't understand then the need for a virgin birth if original sin is not passed on.
I asked my priest this evening about it. In Orthodoxy, there is this key concept about God becoming man so that man could become god like it says in the Tanakh, where God promises that He "will make you gods." It doesn't mean that man will become God HImself, but rather that man will unite to God and become like gods. With the Incarnation, God is taking on our human flesh to say it and us.

More specifically in terms of why the virgin birth is involved in this:

1. Jesus is the "New Man", the "New Adam." He is the first born of the "New Creation." This is like how God made man directly out of clay in the Creation story. He was making Jesus directly out of the woman instead of using normal human insemination.
2. Jesus is special in His origin. He is different than other humans in regard to His source, as He comes directly from God as a person.
3. His Virgin Birth serves as a sign of His divinity, as Isaiah 7 describes the parthenos/Almah giving birth as being a "sign".
4. There is a prophecy in Creation about the "seed of the Woman", a concept that Christian Tradition sees as a reference to the Virgin Birth.
5. Sarah conceived as an old woman as a prefigurement of the Virgin Birth.

I asked my priest this evening about it. In Orthodoxy, there is this key concept about God becoming man so that man could become god like it says in the Tanakh, where God promises that He "will make you gods." It doesn't mean that man will become God HImself, but rather that man will unite to God and become like gods. With the Incarnation, God is taking on our human flesh to say it and us.
Actually, the serpent says this to Eve, Genesis 3:5. Sounds like you should switch priests and religion, you think?

More specifically in terms of why the virgin birth is involved in this:

1. Jesus is the "New Man", the "New Adam." He is the first born of the "New Creation." This is like how God made man directly out of clay in the Creation story. He was making Jesus directly out of the woman instead of using normal human insemination.
2. Jesus is special in His origin. He is different than other humans in regard to His source, as He comes directly from God as a person.
3. His Virgin Birth serves as a sign of His divinity, as Isaiah 7 describes the parthenos/Almah giving birth as being a "sign".
4. There is a prophecy in Creation about the "seed of the Woman", a concept that Christian Tradition sees as a reference to the Virgin Birth.
5. Sarah conceived as an old woman as a prefigurement of the Virgin Birth.
There is zero prophecy about seed of the woman or a virgin birth too. Faulty premise to begin with. Sorry.

Last edited:
Actually, the serpent says this to Eve, Genesis 3:5.
The prophecy about the seed of the woman is in Gen. 3:15, where God says:
"I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: he shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel".

Psalm 82 has God say: "I have said: You are gods and all of you the sons of the most High."
In John 10, the pharisees tell Jesus,
“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.”

Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’ If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—
what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?
In my preceding message, I was referring to the idea that Jesus found in TANAKH, although I misquoted it.

Last edited:
The prophecy about the seed of the woman is in Gen. 3:15, where God says:
"I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: he shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel".
Yep, the context is Eve. We've been through the seed of a woman.

It doesn't say how he did it, does it? Rather ridiculous to ask someone who isn't alive, right?
The point is he didn't ask how to . Abel didn't either ...you are just being idiotic...that is akin to asking how to eat your food. It is as if Jews forgot they have a brain.
your pattern of questions is quite deceitful....how does the oral Torah teach you to eat unleavened bread?
Exodus 34:18
The feast of unleavened bread shalt thou keep. Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, as I commanded thee, in the time of the month Abib: for in the month Abib thou camest out from Egypt.
what teeth to bite? how many times to chew? how many fingers to hold?..ect
Your pattern of questions are quite deceitful. She never hinted that God lied so why would you even ask that? Is that what your "new birth" is about?
yes she did... she claimed that God did not give instructions. You know full well the crux of the matter...
1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.
2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.
3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.
4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.
5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:
11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.
12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;
13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
I never said I don't follow Acts 15 You said I don't. You do things that you don't like done to you.
Have you slaughtered an animal? Where did your slaughterer learn and why does he do what he does when he slaughters an animal, etc.?
God gave people a brain sir...
then read fully and be informed.
Do you know if you're animals are strangled before they're slaughtered?
1 Corinthians 10:25
Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:...remember the curse of the law?
Deuteronomy 27:26
Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.
You cannot force someone to confirm to keep only part of the law.
Do you go to the synagogue on the Sabbath to hear Moses, etc.?
Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.
Everyone is your neighbor.
Exodus 20:17
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
Unless it is OK to covet all except those that are your neighbor's
strike the toenail probably it will bleed to death...
so why did you ask?
it is written in the Torah, why did you ask?

The serpent told Eve, "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

This verse has the serpent say that if they eat the fruit, they will be "like God", whereas I was talking about the place or places in Tanakh like Psalm 82 where the Israelites would be called "gods".

Actually, I thought there was someplace in Isaiah or Jeremiah that predicted this about the Israelites, but I can't find it now, other than John 10 and Psalm 82.

The point is he didn't ask how to . Abel didn't either ...you are just being idiotic...that is akin to asking how to eat your food. It is as if Jews forgot they have a brain.
your pattern of questions is quite deceitful....how does the oral Torah teach you to eat unleavened bread?
The feast of unleavened bread shalt thou keep. Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, as I commanded thee, in the time of the month Abib: for in the month Abib thou camest out from Egypt.
yes she did... she claimed that God did not give instructions. You know full well the crux of the matter...
1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.
2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.
3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.
4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.
5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:
11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.
13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
I never said I don't follow Acts 15 You said I don't. You do things that you don't like done to you.
Do you know if you're animals are strangled before they're slaughtered?
Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:...remember the curse of the law?
Do you go to the synagogue on the Sabbath to hear Moses, etc.?
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
so why did you ask?
it is written in the Torah, why did you as

I added more in my message #1113 to reply to what you said earlier.

Peace - Shalom. Have a nice holiday season.
Yeah. That's the stance that Mormons take. Jesus was referring to the judges, the ability to judge as God does. Not that we are Him.

Some in name only. Invalid conversions, non-religious. Some are non-Israelites like Jesus.
Israelites are by blood sir, not conversion.
Yep. I didn't see your definition in there.
having or showing an excessive willingness to serve or please others. Abodah ..labor, service...seems clear to me.. you should not be willing to do any service labor for anyone on that day.
Nope. The problem is you can't define what work entails.
sir the reason we are having this discussion is because you can't define words in the Torah so you have to turn to oral Torah..
And what is different between the Sabbath and Holidays.
why are you trying to change the subject?...The issue is work...You don't know what work is, that is why you have to turn to oral Torah.

No, the point is knowing how to do it. They learned from someone, right?

Do you know what unleavened bread is? How would you make it and then eat it to fulfill the commandment?

Why is creation so detailed, down to how you are made, and so many intricacies? Do the details matter? If you don't understand these things, which you don't, then it's best to be silent.

Please show where the specifics are mentioned? Just like your definition of work, you don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry, the NT is non-authoritative.

Then do you? Please elaborate how you do?

That's not an explanation. Explain how people learn how to slaughter?

I sure am.

Sorry, but you're showing you don't keep Acts 15.

So, why aren't you keeping Acts 15?

Define who the neighbor is in the context. Define what a neighbor is? Is somebody across the globe in China or in Antarctica my neighbor? Are dead people in the cemetery across my house my neighbor?

So, is that how the animal is supposed to be slaughtered? I don't see that anywhere.

so why did you ask?
You misunderstood. Focus.

it is written in the Torah, why did you as
Focus.

Last edited:
Israelites are by blood sir, not conversion.
Then Jesus ins't an Israelite. God doesn't have blood, nor is He an Israelite. And Mary has no lineage in the NT.

having or showing an excessive willingness to serve or please others. Abodah ..labor, service...seems clear to me.. you should not be willing to do any service labor for anyone on that day.
Sorry, where is that definition in Torah? You pulled that from a dictionary?

sir the reason we are having this discussion is because you can't define words in the Torah so you have to turn to oral Torah..
Yes, we need to understand what terms mean. Just like you scamper to a dictionary for a definition, I go to the the Rabbis/judges for guidance and instructions when I don't understand something. That's what Deut 17:8-13, and 2 Chronicles 19:10 says to do.

why are you trying to change the subject?...The issue is work...You don't know what work is, that is why you have to turn to oral Torah.
No I'm not. Why did you run to a dictionary, newbirth? Is your god a dictionary?

No, the point is knowing how to do it. They learned from someone, right?
They had brains sir..
Do you know what unleavened bread is? How would you make it and then eat it to fulfill the commandment?
the issue here is God commanded they eat it you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out unleavened bread is bread without the rising component...So it is obvious they knew how to make just as they knew how to slaughter animals. The command was to eat...do you go to your rabbis for instructions on how to eat ?
Please show where the specifics are mentioned? Just like your definition of work, you don't know what you're talking about.
You don't the specifics if they are not written in the Law...The Oral Torah is based on man's traditions
Sorry, the NT is non-authoritative.
except when you try to use it against me.. but what you fail to realize is that there is a quote from Isaiah. Is Isaiah authoritative?...
Isaiah 29:13
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
Then do you? Please elaborate how you do?
I do as it says.. it is straight forward.
That's not an explanation. Explain how people learn how to slaughter?
they just do it, sir...Did Cain learn to slaughter Abel
?

I sure am.
doesn't sem that way
Sorry, but you're showing you don't keep Acts 15.
No, I am showing that I am not under the law. I don't go around asking people how they kill and cook their meat. Act 15 is about a deliberate action.
So, why aren't you keeping Acts 15?
You are claiming that I don't because I don't go around asking people how they kill and cook their meat. That would be hypocritical since I would be trying to keep part of the law which comes with a curse.
Define who the neighbor is in the context.
Your neighbour is anyone who you are not supposed to covet their wife or goods or property or anything they have. So unless you are saying that you can covet what certain people have but not covet what another group of people have, it means that everyone is your neighbour.
So, is that how the animal is supposed to be slaughtered? I don't see that anywhere.
if you don't have a brain you should try it.
You misunderstood. Focus.
nope
I am

Then Jesus ins't an Israelite.
that is your opinion.
God doesn't have blood, nor is He an Israelite.
God made blood and God made Israelites
And Mary has no lineage in the NT.
That does not mean she does not have Israelite lineage..According to that reasoning, you have no lineage either

Sorry, where is that definition in Torah? You pulled that from a dictionary?
yep words have meaning...something that you don't understand
Yes, we need to understand what terms mean. Just like you scamper to a dictionary for a definition, I go to the the Rabbis/judges for guidance and instructions when I don't understand something.
sir I didn't ask for the definition you did. That is where you find the meaning of words.The fact that you don't understand is obvious...I wonder who the Rabbis/Judges go to when they don't understand.
That's what Deut 17:8-13, and 2 Chronicles 19:10 says to do.
that is clearly out of context...
No I'm not. Why did you run to a dictionary, newbirth? Is your god a dictionary?
you asked for a definition sir...according to that reasoning..is your rabbis /judge your God?

Back