Why Jews will never accept Jesus

I never said that. Why are you fabricating again?
never said you said anything...read what I wrote...get understanding...
He's the judge. I haven't asked everyone that is Israel what their observance is.
But you know the law ...you can see can you not...?
Rotfl... why don't you share your country's and culture contributions to humanity?
we have been through that...Those are not requirements of God...why are you dodging?

that is another of your stories which you are trying to persuade me to believe. I have just shown you that radiation from the bomb is responsible for cancer in people today.
I am taking that into consideration. INCLUDING THAT, more lives were still saved.

Yep, if you ain't circumcised you don't participate in the Passover.
but circumcised strangers can...
Clearly you don't bother reading the context.
what does that have to do with not all strangers sojourn with Israel...
Yes, because he's not native born. But he's part of the people as Isaiah 56:1-8 shows.
but still a stranger...are you saying that he is not a stranger...if he is not a stranger and not a native how does the law apply to him?
Yep, and part of Israel.
but still a stranger...you seem to be opposed to him being a stranger...if not a stranger and not a native how does the law apply to him?
I never said Abraham was an Israelite. But, his promises don't pertain to you.
Yes it does it pertains to all nations...can you not read?
Genesis 22:18
And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
I didn't say otherwise. But Egypt didnt offer citizenship to Israel. Israel did to strangers.
Israel could not offer citizenship to anyone...they were wandering in the wilderness...
I'm teaching you.
teaching what? you believe that Israel could give citizenship while wandering in the wilderness...
No, you'd be a nokri. You're not a stranger in the context of the Israel.
there are only two people in the context of God...Israelites and strangers...You seem to be saying that there are a group of people that God would deny the opportunity to follow the law...
Because the context is the Priests and everyone else.
lol you just wrote priest only...that is shameless...
See above.
nothing to see except a shameless person
Yep, and since you don't keep the laws, then the context has nothing to do with you. You just nailed shut your coffin.
some strangers don't keep the law...just as some Jews don't keep the law...You just exposed your ignorance...go call your rabbis...you are failing...

Where did Jesus or the apostles ask anyone to convert to Christianity?
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Not according to ...https://www.britannica.com/topic/San-ching
They have deities
This is FOLK Taoism. I'm not interested in it. I am interested in Philosophical Taoism, as expressed in the Tao Te Ching, and in Chuang Tzu's writings. These speak only of Tao.

They are not monotheistic ....https://www.encyclopedia.com/history/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/wakan-tanka#:~:text=Character%20Overview,many%20other%20North%20American%20peoples. One of their God is rock..
Your link backs me up. Wakan Tanka translates as Great Spirit. He is the Creator of all. In addition to being monotheistic, Lakota spirituality is also animistic, believing that everything has a soul. This is not to confuse things, thinking that other things are gods, as your site wrongly concludes.

but circumcised strangers can...
Yep, and that keep the laws. A nokri like you doesn't. You eat anything.

what does that have to do with not all strangers sojourn with Israel...
A nokri doesn't. Study the differences.

but still a stranger...are you saying that he is not a stranger...if he is not a stranger and not a native how does the law apply to him?

but still a stranger...you seem to be opposed to him being a stranger...if not a stranger and not a native how does the law apply to him?
What's a nokri?

Yes it does it pertains to all nations...can you not read?
Genesis 22:18
And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
Nations are blessed not that they are part of us.

Israel could not offer citizenship to anyone...they were wandering in the wilderness...
Who says?

teaching what? you believe that Israel could give citizenship while wandering in the wilderness...
Why not?

there are only two people in the context of God...Israelites and strangers...You seem to be saying that there are a group of people that God would deny the opportunity to follow the law...
What is a nokri? What does Isaiah 56:1-8 say?

lol you just wrote priest only...that is shameless...
Certain sacrifices only priests and their families could eat. All else where excluded.

nothing to see except a shameless person
Then improve yourself.

some strangers don't keep the law...just as some Jews don't keep the law...You just exposed your ignorance...go call your rabbis...you are failing...
See above.

Last edited:
Actually there are two types of sstrangers. There are strangers who are only temporarily in Israel, who simply come in to trade their goods and then leave. These do not convert, and are not bound by the covenant.

Then there are those who actually live in Israel. They convert and become one with Israel. They become circumcised and take upon themselves the 613 laws of the covenant. They become part of the b'nei Yisrael. They are able to marry and bury as Jews.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
that does not say become a christian...you just exposed your ignorance...
This is FOLK Taoism. I'm not interested in it. I am interested in Philosophical Taoism, as expressed in the Tao Te Ching, and in Chuang Tzu's writings. These speak only of Tao.
same ole same ole...Anyway for you to respect another religious belief is a disrespect to God...It is like accepting another God
Your link backs me up. Wakan Tanka translates as Great Spirit. He is the Creator of all.
Many other religions have God who they claim is the creator of all. Do you think that great spirit is Yhwh. When rocks and rivers are also spirits ?
In addition to being monotheistic, Lakota spirituality is also animistic, believing that everything has a soul. This is not to confuse things, thinking that other things are gods, as your site wrongly concludes.
So you believe rocks have a soul?

Yep, and that keep the laws. A nokri like you doesn't. You eat anything.
there are strangers that live with the Israelites that don't keep the law...
Deuteronomy 14:21
Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.
A nokri doesn't. Study the differences.

What's a nokri?
I don't know and I don't care...the discussion is about natives and strangers...
Nations are blessed not that they are part of us.
I never said they were...I just posted the scripture where God says it...your argument is with God...you seem surprised that God is going to bless all nations...
Who says?
what is the land of citizenship when one is wandering in the wilderness?
because they were wandering and had no fixed place of abode...
What is a nokri?
I don't know and don't really care...since It is not a term I am using in my argument...
Certain sacrifices only priests and their families could eat. All else where excluded.
bro you flat out lied and said priest only...did you not? post #1804
Then improve yourself.
if you can't keep up now when I improve what will you do?
See above.
nothing to see except someone who is afraid to answer questions....

Actually there are two types of sstrangers. There are strangers who are only temporarily in Israel, who simply come in to trade their goods and then leave. These do not convert, and are not bound by the covenant.
hello....this is based on when Israel was in the wilderness for forty years...There was no country Israel...
Then there are those who actually live in Israel. They convert and become one with Israel. They become circumcised and take upon themselves the 613 laws of the covenant. They become part of the b'nei Yisrael. They are able to marry and bury as Jews.
You are not following the discussion ...you should read some of the posts to get an understanding then post...
because you didn't address my point...here it is...You seem to be saying that there are a group of people that God would deny the opportunity to follow the law...

that does not say become a christian...you just exposed your ignorance...
A Christian is a follower of Jesus.
same ole same ole...Anyway for you to respect another religious belief is a disrespect to God...It is like accepting another God
But there is only one God. It is not going to matter what name you call him by. For lack of a better name, some call him Tao.
Many other religions have God who they claim is the creator of all. Do you think that great spirit is Yhwh. When rocks and rivers are also spirits ?

So you believe rocks have a soul?
I am undecided on this topic. I can see their point of view. I am just not sure if they are right or wrong.

Yes, the Great Spirit absolutely is the One True God. Only the name by which he is called is different.

A song I wrote up in Yosemite National Park:

I feel your presence as I walk among the trees
Every leaf and bough and branch dance homage at your passing
I hear your praises as I stand amidst the breeze
The words not quite discerning but the meaning comprehending
My mind has all its words forgotten, yet my heart will sing
Great Spirit come
Ohhhh

I sit beneath the granite giants carved into your image
And drink the holy water flowing in your quiet springs
The birds above sing psalms to you
I lift my open palms to you
Great Spirit come
Ohhhh

The early morning stars so far beyond my grasp
testify I ne'er could reach you with my foolish wisdom
And yet the wetness of the dew upon the grass
beneath my feet does reassure me the you are near your kingdom
My wisdom bows beneath these lights, but still my heart will sing
Great Spirit come
Ohhh

Last edited:
hello....this is based on when Israel was in the wilderness for forty years...There was no country Israel...

You are not following the discussion ...you should read some of the posts to get an understanding then post...
because you didn't address my point...here it is...You seem to be saying that there are a group of people that God would deny the opportunity to follow the law...
It extends to the theocracy of Israel as well.

Anyone can become a Jew and follow the law, provided they go through a halakhic conversion. However, you have not done so. Nor are you following the 613 laws.

A Christian is a follower of Jesus.
Nope a follower of Jesus is a saint...
But there is only one God.
There is only one true God and he demands that he alone be worshipped as God.
It is not going to matter what name you call him by.
But it does matter if you are not referring to him.
For lack of a better name, some call him Tao.
Then you are saying Tao is the God of Israel
I am undecided on this topic. I can see their point of view. I am just not sure if they are right or wrong.
If you are undecided then you are not sure if you are right or wrong in your beliefs also.
Yes, the Great Spirit absolutely is the One True God.
Then the great spirit is the same God of Israel and he lied to Israel...It seems like the great spirit have chosen other nations also.
Only the name by which he is called is different.
I get what you're saying except that in the grand scheme of things that same great spirit would be the great spirit of every nation even if they made an idol to represent him...
A song I wrote up in Yosemite National Park:

I feel your presence as I walk among the trees
Every leaf and bough and branch dance homage at your passing
I hear your praises as I stand amidst the breeze
The words not quite discerning but the meaning comprehending
My mind has all its words forgotten, yet my heart will sing
Great Spirit come
Ohhhh

I sit beneath the granite giants carved into your image
And drink the holy water flowing in your quiet springs
The birds above sing psalms to you
I lift my open palms to you
Great Spirit come
Ohhhh

The early morning stars so far beyond my grasp
testify I ne'er could reach you with my foolish wisdom
And yet the wetness of the dew upon the grass
beneath my feet does reassure me the you are near your kingdom
My wisdom bows beneath these lights, but still my heart will sing
Great Spirit come
Ohhh
Did the nameless great spirit come? I suppose he must be sleeping... Anyway if you are a Jew why are you calling on a nameless great spirit ? Are you not supposed to call on Yahweh?

Back