Will the 800 million in USA be enough to turn the tide?

No. That's the way it's being spun in the western press but that's not the way it is. Russia doesn't need to "hold ground." Putin has given their on the ground commanders the latitude to position their troops in whatever way makes tactical sense on the ground. This would include not defending strategically unimportant ground that has been captured.
That's interesting. If Russia was advancing on all fronts, then you would believe that Russia was losing the war. Since Russia is retreating on all fronts, you believe that Russia is winning the war. Correct?

Do you believe that Putin will declare victory when Russian troops are driven out of all of Ukraine including Crimea?

That's interesting. If Russia was advancing on all fronts, then you would believe that Russia was losing the war. Since Russia is retreating on all fronts, you believe that Russia is winning the war. Correct?

Do you believe that Putin will declare victory when Russian troops are driven out of all of Ukraine including Crimea?
What is your problem?

You think your tricks of asking questions based on what he didn't say will work?

What is your problem?

You think your tricks of asking questions based on what he didn't say will work?

Do you believe that Putin is winning the war? For example, do you believe that the Russian retreat across the Dnieper River was a great victory for Putin?

Incidentally, a month before the retreat Putin announced that the whole area was officially part of Russia. So, by retreating across the Dnieper, Putin was allowing a foreign army to occupy what he claims is Russian territory. Sure doesn't sound like a victory to me.

“I want the Kyiv government and their real bosses in the west to hear me... residents of Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia, and Kherson are becoming our citizens forever,” - Vladimir Putin

Do you believe that Putin is winning the war? For example, do you believe that the Russian retreat across the Dnieper River was a great victory for Putin?

Incidentally, a month before the retreat Putin announced that the whole area was officially part of Russia. So, by retreating across the Dnieper, Putin was allowing a foreign army to occupy what he claims is Russian territory. Sure doesn't sound like a victory to me.

“I want the Kyiv government and their real bosses in the west to hear me... residents of Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhzhia, and Kherson are becoming our citizens forever,” - Vladimir Putin

Give me a reason for taking your questions seriously

Just a reminder you really like to misquote what people say.

WHY?

That's interesting. If Russia was advancing on all fronts,
That's a hypothetical contrary to fact and it has no bearing on the facts and circumstances in view.
then you would believe that Russia was losing the war.
This is why only a fool responds to hypotheticals, because their part and parcel of sophist arguments.
Since Russia is retreating on all fronts,
Russia is not retreating on all fronts. Again you start with one kind of sophistry and you followed up with another.
you believe that Russia is winning the war. Correct?
No what I believe is that you're either a very stupid person or I have absolutely no clue how to deal appropriately with logic.

Russia is not retreating on all fronts.
Do you believe that the Russian retreat across the Dnieper River was a great victory for Putin? Keep in mind that the 3,000 square kilometers of land that Ukraine liberated is land that Putin said will forever be part of Russia. And, that Ukrainian artillery is now able to attack Russian supply lines coming from Crimea.

@Reepicheep perhaps you're ready for a reality break? I suppose we'll see…

Please link to the post where I informed you that I'm a military genius.

No, and Putin is not trying to reassemble the Soviet Union or become Ivan the Terrible or move in the eastern Europe.
Then what is his goal? He has said that the biggest tragedy of the last century was the dissolution of the USSR.
His stated reasons for his invasions are not grounded in reality.

Then what is his goal?
Ukraine has a very large border with Russia. There have been lots of invasions of Russia over the course of history. If any of those invasions had started at the border of Ukraine Russia would no longer exist. Ukraine in unfriendly hands is an existential threat to Russia's existence. Joe Biden is certainly not someone to be trusted and having Ukraine as a member of NATO and Joe Biden is president is an unacceptable risk to the existence of Russia.
He has said that the biggest tragedy of the last century was the dissolution of the USSR.
Russia protected by the Warsaw Pact was much more secure than NATO on its border.
His stated reasons for his invasions are not grounded in reality.
Says who?

Here is a simple question: do you believe that Russia is winning the war with Ukraine?
That is not an unimportant question. The real question however is America's position in the world going to be totally shattered on the anvil of Ukraine? Anyone with an ounce of sense would put their money on Russia. What that is going to do to the United States in terms of loss of influence prestige and ability to protect our interests in the world is going to be devastating.

Back