Will the 800 million in USA be enough to turn the tide?

The real question however is America's position in the world going to be totally shattered on the anvil of Ukraine?
You think that America's position in the world is going to be "totally shattered" because the United States is helping defend women and children in Ukraine, instead of helping Putin slaughter them. Correct?

I assume, then, that you believe the positions in the world of Albania, Argentina, Artsakh, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, and Vietnam are also going to be "totally shattered" because these countries, too, are supplying Ukraine with aid because they (like most Americans, other than Donald Trump and his supporters) believe it is morally wrong to slaughter innocent women and children?

More juvenile insults from Canadianer marxist.

TrooDolt sock puppets are not tethered in reality

TrooDolt is an idiot/totalitarian like Zelensky.
I suspect cheepie is not the military genius she claims to be. Guns are evil in Canada, so maybe they can ship some to Ukraine, along with some self suicide kits.

I suspect cheepie (SIC) (SIC) is not the military genius she (SIC) claims to be.

The last time I checked I was a male. Hold on a second, I'll check again... yes, still male.

Guns are evil (SIC) in Canada, so maybe they can ship some to Ukraine (SIC)....

You are wrong if you are under the impression that Canada hasn't sent any guns or other weaponry to Ukraine. Weapons we have provided include:

- 4 M777 howitzers complete with M982 Excalibur GPS guided howitzer shells and 20,000 traditional (non-guided) rounds
- 10 replacement barrels for the M777 howitzers
- 39 Armoured Combat Support Vehicles
- 8 Roshel Senators (a type of infantry vehicle)
- over 50 Wescam MX-15D infrared turrets (used to upgrade Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 combat drones)
- 100 Carl Gustaf M2 recoilless rifles plus 2000 rounds of ammunition
- 4500 M72 anti-tank weapons
- an unknown number of pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles, and C7A1 assault rifles, along with 1.5 million rounds of ammunition
- 7500 C13 hand grenades

as well as a huge quantity of helmets, body armour, fragmentation vests, gas masks, night vision goggles, winter clothing, field rations, portable heaters, thermal blankets, sleeping bags, and surveillance and detection equipment.

In my opinion, Canada should be doing more to help Ukraine. In terms of GDP we are the 27th most generous country, just ahead of the US which is in 29th place.

You didn't answer my questions. To repeat:

Are you religious? And, if so, are you declaring, in the name of your god, that I am not male?
You didn't answer mine, so now I have two.

Are you overly dramatic, to the point of hilarity, in the name of interwebnets?

Does the thought of your post being nonsense upset you?

You think that America's position in the world is going to be "totally shattered" because the United States is helping defend women and children in Ukraine,
There was peace deal at the end of March beginning of April and Boris Johnson parachuted in and blew it up. I don't know if he was acting on his own or he was giving Joe Biden plausible deniability, but there would be no one dying if that deal had gone through. Let's be very clear people are dying in Ukraine because the United States is letting it happen. Everything that we do to encourage Ukraine to drag out this war kills Ukrainians.

There was peace deal at the end of March beginning of April and Boris Johnson parachuted in and blew it up.
So the root cause of your hatred of Americans, and the reason you support Russia's invasion of Ukraine and the slaughter of Ukrainian women and children, is because of an action Boris Johnson took back in March. Correct?

So the root cause of your hatred of Americans,
That is the way you express your UNGODLY HATRED of Americans and Christians.

Remember when you posted this hate insult?

I assume Trumpian Christians worship the moon?

Red commies like to misquote.

and the reason you support Russia's invasion of Ukraine and the slaughter of Ukrainian women and children, is because of an action Boris Johnson took back in March. Correct?

Does your kult train terrorists?

So the root cause of your hatred of Americans,
I'm not particularly fond of people who are destroying America. I wouldn't say you're not especially my favorite person for example.
and the reason you support Russia's invasion of Ukraine
Russia's invasion of Ukraine is a result of US policy which appears to be either extremely stupid or deliberate. There isn't an attractive alternative between those two
and the slaughter of Ukrainian women and children,
The US could have prevented this invasion in which case there would have been no deaths.
is because of an action Boris Johnson took back in March. Correct?
No, you have a very hard time interpreting plain English language.

There was peace deal at the end of March beginning of April and Boris Johnson parachuted in and blew it up. I don't know if he was acting on his own or he was giving Joe Biden plausible deniability, but there would be no one dying if that deal had gone through. Let's be very clear people are dying in Ukraine because the United States is letting it happen. Everything that we do to encourage Ukraine to drag out this war kills Ukrainians.
Boris Johnson is, and always has been a clown. Virtually the only honourable thing he has done in his entire life, is the action you complain about here. I can't stand the man. He represents everything that is wrong about British society. I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire. But on this issue I, and millions like me, in the UK, Europe and Ukraine, support him wholeheartedly. Your assessment is wrong, dangerously so, and it's to be thanked that no-one in power, with any sense or honour or knowledge, shares your views.

Boris Johnson is, and always has been a clown. Virtually the only honourable thing he has done in his entire life, is the action you complain about here. I can't stand the man. He represents everything that is wrong about British society. I wouldn't spit on him if he was on fire. But on this issue I, and millions like me, in the UK, Europe and Ukraine, support him wholeheartedly. Your assessment is wrong, dangerously so, and it's to be thanked that no-one in power, with any sense or honour or knowledge, shares your views.
Irrespective of your apparent death wish for Boris Johnson, what did all those Ukrainians who've died since April ever do to you?

Irrespective of your apparent death wish for Boris Johnson, what did all those Ukrainians who've died since April ever do to you?
Exactly the same as all those on the Allied side who died in WWII.

And it's for me, not to me.

Back