Will the American howitzers result in a battle field decapitation of Russia?

If NATO is stupid enough to send its state-of-the-art weapons to Ukraine, expect they will be immediately sold on the black market to the Russians for reverse engineering.
You appear to be supporting Russia in this war, correct? I assume, then, that you are pleased that Canada is giving hi-tech howitzer shells to Ukraine, which (according to you) the Ukraine military will immediately turn over to Russia?

The reason that this question I would think is important is it may tell us something about how quickly we might expect a nuclear war.

Is there an important need to Chitty-Chat about such a horrific thing as humans being blown up in war and going to Hell?

What are you accomplishing here?

If Putin threatens to launch a massive nuclear assault against the United States unless the US burns alive all American children under the age of two, what do you think the US should do?
Remember that question and ask me again when that eventuality comes about.

Close to half of Ukraine is Russian. There is no way to keep secrets from the Russians in Ukraine.

I see evidence of internal struggle within the US government. Elements within the intel agencies are leaking reports of targeting Russian officers, the Pentagon is denying them. Of course, openly admitting that the US is targeting Russian generals means that NATO generals are likely targets as well.

Of course, chatting and speculating about the Works of Godless Nations accomplishes remarkable results.

If NATO is stupid enough to send its state-of-the-art weapons to Ukraine, expect they will be immediately sold on the black market to the Russians for reverse engineering.
You know, under normal circumstances one would think that sufficient precautions are undertaken to prevent such a thing, but this is the administration that armed the Taliban with $90 billion worth of the most advanced military weaponry on planet earth making them the fifth best equipped army in the world.

Remember that question and ask me again when that eventuality comes about.
I don't understand your post. Please elaborate.

Has your god commanded you to follow all of Putin's orders? Would you burn alive newborn infants, if Putin ordered you to do so?

You appear to be supporting Russia in this war, correct? I assume, then, that you are pleased that Canada is giving hi-tech howitzer shells to Ukraine, which (according to you) the Ukraine military will immediately turn over to Russia?
You can't get those meds adjusted fast enough…

You can't get those meds adjusted fast enough…
If you, like Theophilos, believe that all the weapons Canada, the US, the UK, Spain, etc. are sending to Ukraine are immediately being sold to Putin, who is using those weapons to slaughter Ukrainian civilians, then, like Theophilos, you should be overjoyed that Canada has taken Russia's side in this war.

If that isn't the message you are trying to convey, then please elaborate on what you mean.

Is there an important need to Chitty-Chat about such a horrific thing as humans being blown up in war and going to Hell?
It wasn't always considered virtuous to contemplate weighty issues. After the English Civil War in which they decapitated Charles the first, for some crazy reason they decided they wanted to be subjects of a new monarch. So they installed his son Charles II in his place, reverting their status back to subjects from citizens. For my own part, I'm happy to rise to the level of citizenry, which (in part) involves considering such questions.
What are you accomplishing here?
I realize that for someone like yourself who considers themselves to be a member of the elitist class it must be quite irksome to you, that your inferiors actually want to contemplate matters of state. But let me suggest to you that there is a fact that you have failed to acknowledge incoming to this opinion. That is this is the United States of America and we don't have classes, so you're no better than anybody else… Not to put too fine a point on it!

It wasn't always considered virtuous to contemplate weighty issues. After the English Civil War in which they decapitated Charles the first, for some crazy reason they decided they wanted to be subjects of a new monarch. So they installed his son Charles II in his place, reverting their status back to subjects from citizens. For my own part, I'm happy to rise to the level of citizenry, which (in part) involves considering such questions.

I realize that for someone like yourself who considers themselves to be a member of the elitist class it must be quite irksome to you, that your inferiors actually want to contemplate matters of state. But let me suggest to you that there is a fact that you have failed to acknowledge incoming to this opinion. That is this is the United States of America and we don't have classes, so you're no better than anybody else… Not to put too fine a point on it!
What does that have to do with any one's feelings at this point? Mere Chit-Chat Speculation and "Sharing?"

You know, under normal circumstances one would think that sufficient precautions are undertaken to prevent such a thing, but this is the administration that armed the Taliban with $90 billion worth of the most advanced military weaponry on planet earth making them the fifth best equipped army in the world.
The US admits it has no idea what happens to most of the weapons sent to Ukraine. It is safe to assume that Russia and China have samples of anything of interest.

So, You "don't know" why you talk. Is your Bucket List something Godly or self ascribed?
I'm sorry that you missed the irony in my answer. I was hoping it would be self evident that this is the kind of weighty issue that a citizen of a constitutional republic ought to be contemplating.

If you, like Theophilos, believe that all the weapons Canada, the US, the UK, Spain, etc. are sending to Ukraine are immediately being sold to Putin, who is using those weapons to slaughter Ukrainian civilians, then, like Theophilos, you should be overjoyed that Canada has taken Russia's side in this war.

If that isn't the message you are trying to convey, then please elaborate on what you mean.
I mean Ukraine like Russia is infamous for being corrupt. And complicating that difficulty even more is the fact that the Biden Administration through its galactic incompetence has made the Taliban of Afghanistan the fifth best equipped military force on planet earth. If you're not given at least some pause by the combination of world class corruption and once in a millennium incompetence in great power governance, then I'm sorry you may not have what it takes to hold your own in this discussion.

Well I suppose I have to spell it out for you. You're asking a hypothetical question and only a fool answers a hypothetical question.
OK, here's a question which isn't hypothetical. Putin says that, unless the world allows him to slaughter Ukrainian civilians, he will launch a nuclear strike which will destroy the world. You apparently think the world should give in to Putin and allow him to commit acts of unspeakable violence against the Ukrainian people. Correct?

What does that have to do with any one's feelings at this point? Mere Chit-Chat Speculation and "Sharing?"
You're welcome to characterize this as "mere chit-chat speculation and 'sharing'" if you like. We disagree as to the correct characterization of this discussion and its gravity.

Back