YHWH / Jesus Created Alone By Himself.

I am stating that because through means it was done through someone else.
Romans 11:36 'through Him' applies to the Father. Following your reasoning the Father is now an instrument, but of whom?
36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen. (Ro 11:36). (1982).

Romans 11:36 'through Him' applies to the Father. Following your reasoning the Father is now an instrument, but of whom?
36 For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen. (Ro 11:36). (1982).
See to make it say what you want and you only type out what you want it to say. From the nkjv Romans 11:36 says For of him and through him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen. It is talking about 1 entity there and of course the through him would apply to the Father since it is talking about 1 entity there.

And yes the Father is the subject at col. 1: 12 -17 and when I get the address I will send it here to you and let you argue with them that they are wrong.

See to make it say what you want and you only type out what you want it to say. From the nkjv Romans 11:36 says For of him and through him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen. It is talking about 1 entity there and of course the through him would apply to the Father since it is talking about 1 entity there.

And yes the Father is the subject at col. 1: 12 -17 and when I get the address I will send it here to you and let you argue with them that they are wrong.
your statement.
Romans 11:36 contradicts such a conclusion.

your statement.
Romans 11:36 contradicts such a conclusion.
I said usually through him means it was done through someone else. We will have to work on whether by him, through him and for him is one entity or more than 1 entity? The Father is not an instrument of no one. If it is 1 entity it is very simple it was done through him using the Word.

I said usually through him means it was done through someone else. We will have to work on whether by him, through him and for him is one entity or more than 1 entity? The Father is not an instrument of no one. If it is 1 entity it is very simple it was done through him using the Word.
By 'usually' you are making an exception.
Also by introducing "If it is 1 entity it is very simple it was done through him using the Word' is attempting to infer into the verse what it does not state.

Instead use what was common during that era.

The explanation for 'through' is to distinguish 'from which' or 'by whom' something is created. 'From which' denotes creation emanating from the creator, and 'by whom' denotes the creator working with something that already exist. 'Through whom' denotes no prior existence of the created or the created emanating from the creator. This was to distinguish God from the pagan gods of the time.

For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen. (Ro 11:36). (1982). The Father

has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;(Heb 1:2). The Son

“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands. (Heb 1:10). The Son

There is no contradiction.

By 'usually' you are making an exception.
Also by introducing "If it is 1 entity it is very simple it was done through him using the Word' is attempting to infer into the verse what it does not state.

Instead use what was common during that era.

The explanation for 'through' is to distinguish 'from which' or 'by whom' something is created. 'From which' denotes creation emanating from the creator, and 'by whom' denotes the creator working with something that already exist. 'Through whom' denotes no prior existence of the created or the created emanating from the creator. This was to distinguish God from the pagan gods of the time.

For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen. (Ro 11:36). (1982). The Father

has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;(Heb 1:2). The Son

“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands. (Heb 1:10). The Son

There is no contradiction.
Exactly there is no contradiction that for of him and through him and to him at Ro. 11:36 applies to the Father. And do you understand what laying the foundation means?

What scripture backs this up? Where is the support for this?
That is common sense.
And from the dictionary foundation is a basis upon which something stands or is supported. When the Word laid the foundation he did not create it and instead laid the foundation for things to be created.

Last edited:
That is common sense.
And from the dictionary foundation is a basis upon which something stands or is supported. When the Word laid the foundation he did not create it and instead laid the foundation for things to be created.
TW when it was given to Jesus by God to tell them what will happen soon does that contain information from the scroll?

Back