Whose Witness will you receive?

You posted a wonderful verse of scripture as if it contradicts my beliefs. It doesn't. I don't disregard ANY Scripture.
Try harder.
How then if you actually understand Hebrews 11:6 could you believe the lie of being regenerated before you believed and placed faith in Jesus ? No one can be born again without believing and having faith in Jesus.

How then if you actually understand Hebrews 11:6 could you believe the lie of being regenerated before you believed and placed faith in Jesus ? No one can be born again without believing and having faith in Jesus.

No one said they can. How does one come to believe? No one seems to be able to answer.

It is the evidence of salvific faith.
Ok, then I'm not understanding your post.

travelah said:
Yet, even in the face of clear teaching, the Calvinist church will say they were made alive (quickened) before any evidence of salvific faith. It's a corruption of biblical terminology in my opinion.

How can you produce agape love, contrition, repentance if you weren't first made alive in order to produce them?

The bible never speaks of a filthy rag faith. Instead of inventing terms you should use biblical ones

PS he is talking about how one gains things and is trying to relate it to faith
Yes another Calvinist made up term .

All of God. You have no ability to believe apart from God.
again God enables faith with the gospel and conviction

He does not believe for you

Acts 16:30–31 (KJV 1900) — 30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Back