Prayer for the lost

false and you ignored the scriptures

John 17:20 (KJV 1900) — 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their (the apostles) word;

Romans 10:14–17 (KJV 1900) — 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

from a preacher

John 1:7 (KJV 1900) — 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

through the testimony of john the baptist

Scripture renders your theology false
Through the testimony of the apostle Paul understanding the things of God comes by the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:1-14

He didn’t know what he said or what it even meant since Jesus rebuked him right after saying get thee behind me satan. Try reading the context sometime with understanding.

Guess again:

Matt. 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Through the testimony of the apostle Paul understanding the things of God comes by the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:1-14
Unbelievers are not given the Spirit

The Spirit the apostles were given revealed truth to them and apostles would then preach to and be understood by the unconverted

Unbelievers are not given the Spirit

The Spirit the apostles were given revealed truth to them and apostles would then preach to and be understood by the unconverted
So the apostles, nowhere is apostles in the text, need the Spirit to understand but unbelievers do not. ? did those they preached to need the same Spirit to understand?

Like I said, keep you going long enough, get you off script you say something really dumb.

So the apostles, nowhere is apostles in the text, need the Spirit to understand but unbelievers do not. ? did those they preached to need the same Spirit to understand?

Like I said, keep you going long enough, get you off script you say something really dumb.
Sorry we have already been through this. Paul was an apostle Apollos was an apostle (sent one) in a lesser sense as not being one of the original 12

And again you keep confounding knowledge with understanding

The issue was a lack of knowledge (revelation) not an inability to understand language or revealed truth

you are twisting scripture. Unbelievers are not given the spirit

John 14:16–17 (KJV 1900) — 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Sorry we have already been through this. Paul was an apostle Apollos was an apostle (sent one) in a lesser sense as not being one of the original 12

And again you keep confounding knowledge with understanding

The issue was a lack of knowledge (revelation) not an inability to understand language or revealed truth

you are twisting scripture. Unbelievers are not given the spirit

John 14:16–17 (KJV 1900) — 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
They don’t understand the biblical word kosmos.

Back