Report: mRNA vaccines are being injected into livestock

You don’t know this.
I do. Just read the reports of the mass murderers and see how many were convicted felons. It is less than half and fully entitled to have a gun by current law. You also omitted an important qualification in quoting my post.

As I said many times before, most mass murderers have not broken any laws before becoming mass murders
List the names of all the ones you KNOW. Then explain how you Know they haven't broken any laws.
Unless you are just blowing smoke.

"as I have said many times before" what a joke. How many times did you say Mike Mannn was a Nobel Prize winner and it never became true?

I do. Just read the reports of the mass murderers and see how many were convicted felons. It is less than half and fully entitled to have a gun by current law. You also omitted an important qualification in quoting my post.

You just admitted not all where law abiding citizens. And I doubt they were “law abiding citizens” since law abiding citizens don’t murder anyone.

List the names of all the ones you KNOW. Then explain how you Know they haven't broken any laws.
Oh, they may have broken laws, but they haven't broken any laws that would allow police to take away their guns. For that it has to be a violent felony or the like. And most of them have not done that. For example, Anthony McRae who shot those students at Michigan State. He bought his gun legally. He could not have bought is gun legally if he was a convicted felon. Then there is Chunli Zhao who killed 7 people at Half-Moon Bay in January. He owned his gun legally too. Then there was Huu Can Tran who killed 11 people at Monterey Park, also in January. He had no prior criminal history. Then there was Michael Haight who killed 8 members of his own family in Enoch Utah on January 3. He was investigated on a domestic abuse charge a while ago and his wife had just started divorce proceedings. This would have been a good case for Red Flag law, as his family was rightly concerned. If you want to see more, here is an extensive list of mass shootings.

You just admitted not all where law abiding citizens. And I doubt they were “law abiding citizens” since law abiding citizens don’t murder anyone.
I didn't say they were law abiding. I said they had not broken any sufficiently serious laws to allow police to take away their guns before they kill. If we have to wait to see who actually kills before we take any action, it is too late because the victims are already dead.

I didn't say they were law abiding. I said they had not broken any sufficiently serious laws to allow police to take away their guns before they kill. If we have to wait to see who actually kills before we take any action, it is too late because the victims are already dead.

Again, you don’t know this or what crimes they committed that were plead down. You can blame guns all you want, it’s not,
It’s lax enforcement of laws and plain evil people.

Oh, they may have broken laws, but they haven't broken any laws that would allow police to take away their guns. For that it has to be a violent felony or the like. And most of them have not done that. For example, Anthony McRae who shot those students at Michigan State. He bought his gun legally. He could not have bought is gun legally if he was a convicted felon.

Blame lax enforcement of law, not guns. He committed a felony. They let him plead down.

You want to ban knives since the dude that killed the 4 college students in Idaho used a knife to do it.

Oh, they may have broken laws,

slither away from

most mass murderers have not broken any laws before becoming mass murders
but they haven't broken any laws that would allow police to take away their guns.

Prove it
For that it has to be a violent felony or the like. And most of them have not done that. For example, Anthony McRae who shot those students at Michigan State. He bought his gun legally. He could not have bought is gun legally if he was a convicted felon. Then there is Chunli Zhao who killed 7 people at Half-Moon Bay in January. He owned his gun legally too. Then there was Huu Can Tran who killed 11 people at Monterey Park, also in January. He had no prior criminal history. Then there was Michael Haight who killed 8 members of his own family in Enoch Utah on January 3. He was investigated on a domestic abuse charge a while ago and his wife had just started divorce proceedings. This would have been a good case for Red Flag law, as his family was rightly concerned. If you want to see more, here is an extensive list of mass shootings.
Keep talking in circles and cherry picking anecdotes.

That’s why I think hiring retired veterans is better. They don’t cower.

They should lose their jobs.

^^^idiocy^^^
Great so you fire the incompetent guard and police at Parkland and Uvalde, but those kids are dead, and firing the incompetents will not bring them back.

Better to do something pro-active that will prevent gun violence before the armed shooter shows up.

Blame lax enforcement of law, not guns. He committed a felony. They let him plead down.

You want to ban knives since the dude that killed the 4 college students in Idaho used a knife to do it.
So should the gun seller be charged with accessory to murder?
That would maybe stop irresponsible gun sales.

Great so you fire the incompetent guard and police at Parkland and Uvalde, but those kids are dead, and firing the incompetents will not bring them back.

Better to do something pro-active that will prevent gun violence before the armed shooter shows up.

The deep state busy trying to destroy Trump
Killings including abortion are a people problem.

The families of those killed in a Florida school shooting have reached a multi-million dollar settlement with the US government after the FBI failed to act on a tip about the gunman.
A lawyer for the plaintiffs said the agreement, once finalised, would mark "an important step" towards justice.
At least 17 people died after a former student opened fire at the campus in Parkland on 14 February 2018.
It was one of the deadliest school shootings in US history.
Department of Justice officials did not immediately comment on the settlement of between $125m and $130m (£97m), whose details were confirmed by the BBC's US partner, CBS News and other US media.
Parents of the victims argued in a 2018 lawsuit that the authorities had failed to act on complaints about the gunman's stated desire to carry out a school attack and his weapons cache.

Blame lax enforcement of law, not guns.
It is silly to blame guns. Guns are not sentient beings who can be blamed for anything. When we propose gun control, it is not because we think the guns themselves are morally culpable for the crimes committed with them. We propose gun control for the very practical reason that removing guns from the picture is an effective to limit gun violence. It is no coincidence that the US has both the highest rates of gun ownership and the highest rate gun violence. In fact it makes sense that these two things go together.

But speaking about gun violence as primarily a problem with mass murderers or indeed any criminal is missing the fact that the greatest cause of gun deaths is gun suicides. In fact suicides account for more than half of all gun deaths in the US according to Pew Research. We want to save the lives of those people until they can get the help they need to get past their suicidal temptations.

No kidding. You figured that out all by yourself?
What do you suggest since you seem to be against teachers carrying.

It is silly to blame guns. Guns are not sentient beings who can be blamed for anything.
Yet that’s what ignorant people do.
When we propose gun control, it is not because we think the guns themselves are morally culpable for the crimes committed with them. We propose gun control for the very practical reason that removing guns from the picture is an effective to limit gun violence.
No, it isn’t.
It is no coincidence that the US has both the highest rates of gun ownership and the highest rate gun violence. In fact it makes sense that these two things go together.
Look at the stats on gun violence and see who’s committing it the most. It’s not law abiding gun owners Who legally purchased their guns.
But speaking about gun violence as primarily a problem with mass murderers or indeed any criminal is missing the fact that the greatest cause of gun deaths is gun suicides. In fact suicides account for more than half of all gun deaths in the US according to Pew Research. We want to save the lives of those people until they can get the help they need to get past their suicidal temptations.
If someone wants to I’ll themselves, they’ll find a way. Only a little more than half of suicides are by guns. Mostly men. Women rarely use a gun to commit suicide. Sad, but true fact.

Last edited:
If someone wants to I’ll themselves, they’ll find a way.
That's not how suicide works. People who suffer from depression can can bouts that last only a short time, and then they are past it. It is during those bouts of severe depression that people take their lives. But if they can be prevented for a short time from killing themselves, they will often recover and not want to kill themselves anymore. Studies have shown that easy access to a gun increases the chance for a successful suicide. Other methods are less successful or more repulsive and scary, so those who suffer need a much higher motivation to carry it out.

Only a little more than half of suicides are by guns.
More than half is considered only a "little"? If addressing gun suicides could cut the suicide rate in half that would be great.

Mostly men. Women rarely use a gun to commit suicide. Sad, but true fact.
That is no reason to ignore the tragedy of men committing suicide - especially combat veterans who have a hard time adjusting to civilian life after experiencing the horrors of war. We owe those men our freedom. We should respect their lives enough to help them avoid suicide.

That's right. I will research and present the data only after you commit to revising your view on gun control if I succeed. Are you ready to do that?
Left winger obfuscation and deflection.

Tryin' to demand control?

You have a successful history of attachment to dishonest left winger sources.

No, I'm saying we don't have laws banning people who arouse suspicion from buying guns. We do have laws that apply to convicted felons, but as I will show if you deem it significant, less that half of the mass murders were convicted felons before they went on their shooting spree.
Who is your imaginary "we"?

Back