Does God believe for us?

Vanity

I do not think every critic of Calvinism has him on ignore, I was referring to a specific person.

But alas, in your theology of self I can understand your constant vanity.
Then you should have named or specified it was but one person

Actually if you followed the conversation it should have been clear.

But I understand how your vanity (love of self) could jump to conclusions.
Your pluralism betrays you

Manfred said:

What I have seen from critics (PLURAL) on this forum is nothing more than childish behavior.
Why do they (PLURAL) have you on ignore - Because they (PLURAL) are unable to address truths like this OP of yours. They (PLURAL) would rather prefer to just believe what they (PLURAL) believe no matter what the truth really is.

I had one of the critics recently keep telling me, that I was wrong when I told him I do not believe what he said I believed. I explained my belief, and was told again that I was wrong and believed differently, after the third time, he ignored me.

I do not think it is truth they (PLURAL) are after, but rather self glorification and they (PLURAL) will go to all lengths to protect self and their (PLURAL) part they (PLURAL) play in the story of their salvation.

You clearly spoke of more than one guy

your own words belie that claim

Your pluralism betrays you

Manfred said:

What I have seen from critics (PLURAL) on this forum is nothing more than childish behavior.
Why do they (PLURAL) have you on ignore - Because they (PLURAL) are unable to address truths like this OP of yours. They (PLURAL) would rather prefer to just believe what they (PLURAL) believe no matter what the truth really is.

I had one of the critics recently keep telling me, that I was wrong when I told him I do not believe what he said I believed. I explained my belief, and was told again that I was wrong and believed differently, after the third time, he ignored me.

I do not think it is truth they (PLURAL) are after, but rather self glorification and they (PLURAL) will go to all lengths to protect self and their (PLURAL) part they (PLURAL) play in the story of their salvation.

Not interested in your little rabbit trail.

The poster I was responding to, was talking about being put ignore by someone specific. I was responding based on that, and the plurality is aimed at him and others like him who do put people on ignore.

You chose to lump yourself in with that.

Get over yourself, and your vanity.

Not interested in your little rabbit trail.

The poster I was responding to, was talking about being put ignore by someone specific. I was responding based on that, and the plurality is aimed at him and others like him who do put people on ignore.

You chose to lump yourself in with that.

Get over yourself, and your vanity.
Sorry we have your words

Manfred said:

you cannot cover that up by resorting to ad hominem

Sorry we have your words
Notice the "plurality" above folks? Flom must be more than one person.
Manfred said:

The above is unnecessary and is nothing short of harassing others. @Manfred already gave answer to this and is being hectored over it. This isn't the behavior of the converted.

Notice the "plurality" above folks? Flom must be more than one person.

whatever floats your boat

But i am but one person
The above is unnecessary and is nothing short of harassing others. @Manfred already gave answer to this and is being hectored over it. This isn't the behavior of the converted.
utter nonsense

his own words belie his claim

Manfred said:

whatever floats your boat

But i am but one person

utter nonsense

his own words belie his claim

Manfred said:

So you just refused to read what I actually wrote? If you were to follow the whole conversation you would see that everyone who does not place people on ignore was excluded from what I said, while I included a specific poster and all (exclusively) who do place people on ignore.

But you have to bear false witness and argue that I included you who claim you never placed people on ignore!

It is just more of a glimpse into the type of person you are.

Last edited:
So you just refused to read what I actually wrote? If you were to follow the whole conversation you would see that everyone who does not place people on ignore was excluded from what I said, while I included a specific poster and all (exclusively) who do place people on ignore.

But you have to bear false witness and argue that I included you who claim you never placed people on ignore!

It is just more of a glimpse into the type of person you are.

when you use a plural it refers to more than one

when you use a plural it refers to more than one
This post shows who the childish one really is.

Yes the one who uses a plural while claiming he is addressing but one
Never did include you. You keep bearing false witness. I included one person who I know placed someone on ignore, and included that person with a group that puts people on ignore. Your vanity and childishness does not allow you to understand that simple fact.

It speaks even more to your character, and indicates how you mis-treat everything else.

Never did include you. You keep bearing false witness. I included one person who I know placed someone on ignore, and included that person with a group that puts people on ignore. Your vanity and childishness does not allow you to understand that simple fact.

It speaks even more to your character, and indicates how you mis-treat everything else.
I noted you spoke of plural people not one

and associated critics of Calvinism with certain negative characteristics

nothing you state changes that

Back