Vatican's message to Buddhists puts Christ and Buddha on the same level

Mysterium Fidei

Apostate Vatican's message to Buddhists celebrating Vesakh: "May this festival once more inspire you to continue your quest for insight into the nature of duhkha, the conditions that cause it, and how it can be overcome"

"The keen awareness of this shared vulnerability calls for new forms of solidarity shaped by our respective religious traditions, to which we look for "answers to the unsolved riddles of the human condition which deeply stir the hearts of men"

"Dear Buddhist friends, you offer healing when you embody karuna - compassion towards all beings, taught by the Buddha (Sutta Nipata 1.8, Sutta Nipata 2.4) or when you act selflessly as did the Bodhisattva, who renounced entering Nirvana and remained in the world to work for the alleviation of the suffering of all beings until their liberation. The Buddha describes a person entirely informed by karuna: "He dwells with mind accompanied by compassion, suffusing one direction."

What is left in the Novus Ordo religion to apostatize from? There is nothing Catholic left in the Novus Ordo, other than the 1962 Traditional Latin Mass, which the apostate Pachamama worshiping "pope" is trying to do away with.

I hope he is successful in completely eliminating the Latin Mass from his Novus Ordo sect.

The RC institutions pursuit of ecumenism is for creating a one world religion. I feel great sadness for you MF. I empathize with your sense of frustration and anger at it (the RC institution). I'm not sure what more you need to see to realize the Rac institution is not ofnthe body of Christ but designed to mislead seekers to their individual damnation.

What is left in the Novus Ordo religion to apostatize from? There is nothing Catholic left in the Novus Ordo, other than the 1962 Traditional Latin Mass, which the apostate Pachamama worshiping "pope" is trying to do away with.

I hope he is successful in completely eliminating the Latin Mass from his Novus Ordo sect.
I'm a Catholic that thinks this Pope is as much like Jesus as we've had. Contemplating the end time and Jesus coming again, I'd imagine that he won't be as much into rules and laws and doctrines as has been necessary over the centuries of waiting. He'll be like the Jesus we get to know from Scripture and the early Church. A person who will show us again how love overcomes sin. He will show that being 'born again' is the opposite of hissing and clawing at others and will manifest as real, genuine charity.

1 Pet 1 22 Since you have purified your souls by obedience to the truth so that you have a genuine love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from a pure heart. 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

I really believe Pope Francis is a preparation for the return of Christ.

Agreed, but not in the fashion you expect.

2Th 2:3-4 KJV Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day [the day of the Lord's return] shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

But, because you are blinded by the god of this world, I expect nothing more than an out-and-out denial and rejection (for whatever excuse you come up with) of God's Word.

Agreed, but not in the fashion you expect.
2Th 2:3-4 KJV Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

But, because you are blinded by the god of this world, I expect nothing more than an out-and-out denial and rejection (for whatever excuse you come up with) of God's Word.
Each to his own conscience and discernment.

Conscience has nothing to do with this Stella. You are simply regurgitating RC talking points of ecumenism.
No, I believe by conscience that Jesus wants His church to be unified based on Scripture. I also believe by conscience that He wants us to have genuine charity for all people and that if we claim we are in Him and don't have love, we have dead faith.

The RC institutions pursuit of ecumenism is for creating a one world religion. I feel great sadness for you MF. I empathize with your sense of frustration and anger at it (the RC institution). I'm not sure what more you need to see to realize the Rac institution is not ofnthe body of Christ but designed to mislead seekers to their individual damnation.
It is absolutely true that the new religion created at Vatican II is trying to create a one world religion, centered completely on man. It is a religiously indifferent, humanist religion based on materialism and naturalism.

The Catholic Church today is in eclipse. That the final persecution of the Mystical Body of the Incarnate Son of God should involve mystery is not surprising. As Christ was hidden from view on Holy Saturday, so the Church is currently eclipsed.

The unchanged Catholic Church continues its Divine mission to teach, to baptize and to sanctify souls through the sacraments, and through the work of validly consecrated bishops and validly ordained priests. The fact that the Church has been reduced to a tiny remnant is inconsequential and has even been predicted.

The great St. Athanasius said: "They can occupy our churches, but they are outside the true Faith. You remain outside the places of worship, but the Faith dwells within you. Let us consider: what is more important, the place or the Faith? The true Faith, obviously. Who has lost and who has won in this struggle-the one who keeps the premises or the one who keeps the Faith?"

I go to a Catholic Church, served by Catholic priests who teach and preach the Catholic Faith, who say the real Catholic Mass, and who dispense Catholic sacraments.

I'm a Catholic that thinks this Pope is as much like Jesus as we've had. Contemplating the end time and Jesus coming again, I'd imagine that he won't be as much into rules and laws and doctrines as has been necessary over the centuries of waiting. He'll be like the Jesus we get to know from Scripture and the early Church. A person who will show us again how love overcomes sin. He will show that being 'born again' is the opposite of hissing and clawing at others and will manifest as real, genuine charity.

1 Pet 1 22 Since you have purified your souls by obedience to the truth so that you have a genuine love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from a pure heart. 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

I agree with you that Bergoglio is a preparation for the return of Christ as he is the head of the new ecumenical, religiously indifferent religion of man.

So of what purpose is the Novus Ordo church? Why is it needed? To show that it doesn't matter what you believe or what religion you belong to?

What of the exclusivity of the Catholic Church? We can just throw away 2000 years of "rules and laws and doctrines"? To believe what exactly? To believe that it doesn't matter what you believe? Just give a poor person a sandwich and don't use plastic drinking straws?

Was what the Catholic Church taught for nearly 2000 years wrong? All those "rules and laws and doctrines" were completely unnecessary? Or the Church can "develop" doctrine that is in complete contradiction to what it taught before and make the Church's doctrines, worship, disciplines and morals completely unrecognizable?

Why would anyone want to be a part of this Church?

No, I believe by conscience that Jesus wants His church to be unified based on Scripture.
This sentence makes little sense. Please explain.
I also believe by conscience that He wants us to have genuine charity for all people and that if we claim we are in Him and don't have love, we have dead faith.
Again, the first part of this claim makes little sense. Please explain.

It is absolutely true that the new religion created at Vatican II is trying to create a one world religion, centered completely on man. It is a religiously indifferent, humanist religion based on materialism and naturalism.

The Catholic Church today is in eclipse. That the final persecution of the Mystical Body of the Incarnate Son of God should involve mystery is not surprising. As Christ was hidden from view on Holy Saturday, so the Church is currently eclipsed.

The unchanged Catholic Church continues its Divine mission to teach, to baptize and to sanctify souls through the sacraments, and through the work of validly consecrated bishops and validly ordained priests. The fact that the Church has been reduced to a tiny remnant is inconsequential and has even been predicted.

The great St. Athanasius said: "They can occupy our churches, but they are outside the true Faith. You remain outside the places of worship, but the Faith dwells within you. Let us consider: what is more important, the place or the Faith? The true Faith, obviously. Who has lost and who has won in this struggle-the one who keeps the premises or the one who keeps the Faith?"

I go to a Catholic Church, served by Catholic priests who teach and preach the Catholic Faith, who say the real Catholic Mass, and who dispense Catholic sacraments.
God is calling you out of the RC institution MF. You may not see it or be fully aware of it but in your heart you know it is true. You are most certainly in my prayers.

2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will dwell with them
and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they will be My people.”

17Therefore come out from among them
and be separate, says the Lord.

Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you.”

Bless you MF,

Ldb

The unchanged Catholic Church continues its Divine mission to teach, to baptize and to sanctify souls through the sacraments, and through the work of validly consecrated bishops and validly ordained priests.

It's like you never learn....after shown the fraud of it all, time and time again.

It's like you are a glutton for punishment. It looks like vomit. Smells like vomit. Yet you return to it.

It is like the rabid Marxists that I speak to that insist the vomit I show them was not "real" communism. They alone are the really real true source of the extra good and true communism. :rolleyes:

That is very sad and very telling about the lack of real knowledge that RCs have. Well he is not about spreading the good news that is for sure. He is nothing like Jesus. The RCC has been hissing and clawing at others for centuries and it still happens in some RC posts. Especially the feeling of pride about being better than others really comes through.

Oh are you saying Pope Francis is one of the anti Christs?

No, I believe by conscience that Jesus wants His church to be unified based on Scripture. I also believe by conscience that He wants us to have genuine charity for all people and that if we claim we are in Him and don't have love, we have dead faith.
Spreading the good news is true charity, pretending they will have Nivarana without knowing Jesus is a lie. Some RCs really reveal their true colours in post and how they prefer atheists to real believers. It is a shame.

Most RCs have had their consciences seared by this new RC lite, they no longer spread the good news. This plays right into the hands of Satan.

I'm a Catholic that thinks this Pope is as much like Jesus as we've had.

Oh, really? Would the real Jesus have approved of the Pachamama and smudging things?
Contemplating the end time and Jesus coming again, I'd imagine that he won't be as much into rules and laws and doctrines as has been necessary over the centuries of waiting.

Except Jesus DID say HE is the only way to the Father, and unless we believe that He is "I AM", people will die in their sins.
He'll be like the Jesus we get to know from Scripture and the early Church. A person who will show us again how love overcomes sin.

What Jesus did for us on the cross out of love for is is what over came not only sin, but death, and the devil. Pachamama, smudging, and Buddhist ceremonies do and will not!
He will show that being 'born again' is the opposite of hissing and clawing at others and will manifest as real, genuine charity.

Being "born again" means believing in Jesus Christ as Lord and God and Savior, and trusting in Him only for salvation, great and free. This makes the believer a new creation, transformed from the inside out, who will WANT to show charity and kindness. But they will be done IN salvation, not FOR salvation. NO Buddhist ceremony/festival or whatever is necessary.
1 Pet 1 22 Since you have purified your souls by obedience to the truth

Yes, to the TRUTH. Jesus said "I am the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except by ME." And He also said of His Father "Your word is truth."
so that you have a genuine love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from a pure heart. 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

Yes, born again through faith in Jesus Christ--not Buddha.
Well, that is your problem.

Oh, really? Would the real Jesus have approved of the Pachamama and smudging things?

Except Jesus DID say HE is the only way to the Father, and unless we believe that He is "I AM", people will die in their sins.

What Jesus did for us on the cross out of love for is is what over came not only sin, but death, and the devil. Pachamama, smudging, and Buddhist ceremonies do and will not!

Being "born again" means believing in Jesus Christ as Lord and God and Savior, and trusting in Him only for salvation, great and free. This makes the believer a new creation, transformed from the inside out, who will WANT to show charity and kindness. But they will be done IN salvation, not FOR salvation. NO Buddhist ceremony/festival or whatever is necessary.

Yes, to the TRUTH. Jesus said "I am the Way, the TRUTH, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except by ME." And He also said of His Father "Your word is truth."
Yes, born again through faith in Jesus Christ--not Buddha.

Well, that is your problem.
And just like Old Rome, we see the RCC accepting of, and ingesting other pagan religions. Nothing new here, move along!

--Rich

God is calling you out of the RC institution MF. You may not see it or be fully aware of it but in your heart you know it is true. You are most certainly in my prayers.

2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement can exist between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will dwell with them
and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they will be My people.”

17Therefore come out from among them
and be separate, says the Lord.

Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you.”

Bless you MF,

Ldb
I appreciate the sentiment and your concern, and I certainly don't believe any prayer is wasted.

I am a convert from Protestantism. I came to see Protestantism as completely subjective. To me it was scandalous that there were so many different denominations, all founded by men that had contradicting doctrines, worship, disciplines, morals and government.

Once I started reading the ECFs, it became undeniable that the Christian Church was Catholic from the beginning.

God bless

I appreciate the sentiment and your concern, and I certainly don't believe any prayer is wasted.

I am a convert from Protestantism. I came to see Protestantism as completely subjective. To me it was scandalous that there were so many different denominations, all founded by men that had contradicting doctrines, worship, disciplines, morals and government.

Once I started reading the ECFs, it became undeniable that the Christian Church was Catholic from the beginning.

God bless
Unfortunately, the history of the Roman Catholic institution belies your trust in it. The early Christian church loved Jesus. As the RC institution came to power, that church in Rome, it lost its first love and became power hungry, politically, socially and religiously and has become what it is today. NOT of the body of Christ. Spreading its heresies and apostate theologies through murder, intimidation and persecution, all designed to lead seekers of God to their individual, eternal damnation.

Bless you,

Ldb

Back