Atheist's inability to know how the truth and reality works.

Tercon

If belief and a believing mind is necessary in order to make known the truth and reality. But atheists disbelieve that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to them, making them unbelievers of the only means by which the truth and reality is made known. Then this unbelief (atheism) is necessarily sufficient to make the truth and reality unknown to atheists.

Last edited:
If belief and a believing mind is necessary in order to make known the truth and reality.
This is not a sentence. Also, putting "If" at the beginning of a statement doesn't make it true.
But atheists disbelieve that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to them,
This is dishonest of you. Your opening statement says that belief is necessary.
No-one, including atheists claim that belief is not necessary.
makingg atheists unbelievers in the only means by which the truth and reality is made known. Then this unbelief (atheism) is necessarily sufficient to make the truth and reality unknown to atheists.
This is gobbledegook. Try again in English, preferably without the weasel worded " necessarily sufficient" which is an illiterate attempt to cover up your known inability to distinguish between necessary and sufficient.

How many threads does Tercon have on this topic? These are all threads he started - some as long as three years ago - and has posted on in the last two weeks:

This is TENTH thread he has started and is still posting to on this BS. I guess to Tercon arguments are by attrition.

This is TENTH thread he has started and is still posting to on this BS.
Terconism is a delusion.

ps. he obviously has been spewing word salad about this topic for many years. Does anyone else remember his failed poll about whether atheists exist? Even Christians were laughing at it...

Not nearly as many as you have on chattel slavery millennia ago among one particular ethnicity in a land thousands of miles from you.
I listed nine thread plus this one.

Can you find eleven that I have on chattel slavery in the Bible? Or is this just another lie?

How many threads does Tercon have on this topic? These are all threads he started - some as long as three years ago - and has posted on in the last two weeks:

This is TENTH thread he has started and is still posting to on this BS. I guess to Tercon arguments are by attrition.

Well if you post, then I will respond, as that is the polite thing to do.

Terconism is a delusion.

ps. he obviously has been spewing word salad about this topic for many years. Does anyone else remember his failed poll about whether atheists exist? Even Christians were laughing at it...

If they were all just as you say "word salads", then why do you respond? And the "christians" who laugh and scoff at how the the truth and reality of God is known, can't be "christains".

Probably. You've been doing it for so many years now. I don't archive your posts.
This is specifically about threads I started about chattel slavery and that I have posted on in the last two weeks, so you do not have to search back too far. Only two pages of this forum. That is what I did with Tercon's threads.

But only if it was not a fib I suppose...

Hmm, what excuse will you conjure up next to rationalise not wanting to prove me wrong and show you it was not a porky?

If belief and a believing mind is necessary in order to make known the truth and reality. But atheists disbelieve that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to them, making them unbelievers of the only means by which the truth and reality is made known. Then this unbelief (atheism) is necessarily sufficient to make the truth and reality unknown to atheists.
You're making it up as you go along.

You're making it up as you go along.

No, you're just running away and scoffing silly. If not, then refute what I said ya bluff.

No, you're just running away and scoffing silly. If not, then refute what I said ya bluff.
You see that list of threads posted by@The Pixie? Well, if you look in each one of them, you will find that your ideas have been refuted. You won't accept it of course. You "believe" that you cannot be refuted . In this as in so much else, your beliefs are false, the knowledge you think you have is untrue, the reality you believe you portray is a delusion.

You see that list of threads posted by@The Pixie? Well, if you look in each one of them, you will find that your ideas have been refuted. You won't accept it of course.

Well how come you can't post one refute here? Why is that so hard for you to do? Just post the refutation so we can see it.

You "believe" that you cannot be refuted .

No. I just believe what I am saying is true.

Remember, belief is necessary in order to know what one is saying is true. And that requires a believing mind of which you don't have. Rather you wallow in these forums arguing with stranger for years and some here for decades over something you don't even believe exists. That is completely irrational.

Remember, belief is necessary in order to know what one is saying is true.
Belief is also necessary to know that the refutations of your arguments are true. Yet you persist in your unbelief with respect to those refutations.

And The Lord Krishna said: I am the all-powerful topic which destroys all discussions, and I have come here to slay these threads. Even if thou doest not argue, all the discussions facing me shall die.

Back