Paul and Silas were asked "What must I DO to be saved." And they said BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. Faith is not works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is important to note what Calvin believed. This forum is about Calvinism.
No it's not. Calvinism is also called "Agustinianism" and "The Doctrines of Grace". John MacArthur is a Calvinist. Yet, he doesn't hold to infant baptism... You are trying to create guilt by association... You must think you have some superior knowledge to come in here and talk down to those of us who hold to Calvinism...

Maybe you are a gnostic? You seem to have some higher knowledge the rest of us are groveling around for...
I just believe what the word of God said,
you do seem to practice evil surmising,

Calvin believed in infant baptism.
where did get that higher knowledge
Are you a Calvinist?

I just believe what the word of God said,

Calvin believed in infant baptism.
where did get that higher knowledge
Are you a Calvinist?
I follow the Doctrines of Grace... Also known as Augustiniansim... Which comes from the Bible...

No, I see your agenda and scripture twisting. I see your attempt at guilt by association... Most importantly, I see your ignorance on display for the world. It is a good thing you have just a screen name. Otherwise, the world would see your posting nakeness.

No, I see your agenda and scripture twisting. I see your attempt at guilt by association... Most importantly, I see your ignorance on display for the world. It is a good thing you have just a screen name. Otherwise, the world would see your posting nakeness.
I have not done guilt by association. I am just asking about Calvin.
are you a Calvinist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back