Who or What is the Trinity ?

Christian is a hebrew soul. Christ was there before the foundation of the world God created. To be christian means of Christ. That was not invented at 0 ad. Abraham is of Christ.

Synonym to hebrew soul = a soul made by God.

in Genesis is described eden in the other world - at its core the nature He created for his sons and daughters in eden, which was lost to us and is in the other word.

Christianity has succumbed to a degraded sense of reality and understanding of Him and has invented a new religion to suit its version of God.

He never changed.

The words he said to the prophets apply right now to us and are 100% valid.

There is no “new” testament.

Anyway marcion created that “division” called old and new testaments because he hated God. And popes adopted it.

Awful.
MY Bible has The N.T. Does yours????

But he was NOT the Messiah, nor was he BORN the King of Israel as Jesus Christ was.
David and all his descendants are messiahs, all anointed. Solomon was born king.

BTW, any Davidic descendant at Jesus' time could have been the anointed of that generation. Why would Jesus have been first in line?

Last edited:
David and all his descendants are messiahs, all anointed. Solomon was born king.

BTW, any Davidic descendant at Jesus' time could have been the anointed of that generation. Why would Jesus have been first in line?
NO Messiah, other than Jesus, in The Bible and WHAT passage in The Bible says Solomon was born king of Israel???
Was he Israel's only baby king?????

NO Messiah, other than Jesus, in The Bible and WHAT passage in The Bible says Solomon was born king of Israel???
Anyone that is anointed is Messiah. It was prophesied that one of David's sons would build the temple and his kingdom established. Solomon was the fulfillment. 1 Kings 5:1-5; 2 Chronicles 2:1-6

What prophecy says Jesus was born king of the Jews?

Was he Israel's only baby king?????
Any son born from David can be a baby king.

Last edited:
Anyone that is anointed is Messiah. It was prophesied that one of David's sons would build the temple and his kingdom established. Solomon was the fulfillment. 1 Kings 5:1-5; 2 Chronicles 2:1-6

What prophecy says Jesus was born king of the Jews?

Any son born from David can be a baby king.
NOT talking about someone born TO BE a king, but someone who was ACTUALLY king straight from his mother's womb. There was NO such king in The O.T.
ONLY ONE Person fits that bill: Jesus Christ. Matthew 2:1
Case closed. And being anointed a king is NOT being anointed as The Messiah.

Did Solomon ascend to the throne of Israel at the age of 1 day?????
I think by 12 because David was still alive. But, he was called before birth. Josiah at 8? Joash by 7? Jesus ascend by 1? No, in fact he never sat on the throne. Rotfl....

Last edited:
I think by 12 because David was still alive. But, he was called before birth. Josiah at 8? Joash by 7? Jesus ascend by 1? No, in fact he never sat on the throne. Rotfl....
Since Jesus Christ IS The Divine King of Israel He never had to sit on the throne He established.
Other men did as His representative.

No evidence to support your claim.
36¶Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
37¶Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Back