Why Jews will never accept Jesus

I'm not sure why you think debating is a sin. Your own NT says to always have an answer ready. A good answer means having reasons and points and evidence. Again, it is not up to me to do the research. LOL
The point is, it may not be up to you to do the research, it is in your best interest for you to do it.

The Sabbath is a foreshadow of the rest we have in Jesus and the fact that the plan of redemption was in place at the beginning of creation. The Rabbi's believed that the Messiah pre-existed and was present in creation as the Spirit that moved upon the waters in Genesis is the same Spirit that God put upon the Messiah in Isaiah 42:1. I am getting confirmation on this and when I have it I will share it with you.
You have zero support for this in Tanakh. First, understand what Spirit, memra, etc., means in the Jewish context. Then, come talk to me.

Just because your a Christian author stuck in your own paradigm doesn't mean you understand what you say you do. And frankly, you don't.
Everything I know was taught to me directly by the Lord. I would hear Him teach me something from the word, then I would turn on the tv and hear an evenagelist say the same thing I had just heard from the Spirit. He did that over and over again. I still don't think you understand Christianity. To show me that you do, go to Leviticus 14:1-7 and explain the gospel from the symbolism there.

Everything I know was taught to me directly by the Lord. I would hear Him teach me something from the word, then I would turn on the tv and hear an evenagelist say the same thing I had just heard from the Spirit. He did that over and over again. I still don't think you understand Christianity. To show me that you do, go to Leviticus 14:1-7 and explain the gospel from the symbolism there.
False spirit.

Your request for me to prove the gospel from Leviticus 14 is quite stupid considering I don't believe in the gospel, don't you think?

Why don't you prove to me and everyone else that the 4 gospels and Jesus' own words say his righteousness covers you?

Last edited:
It's in the Rabbinical writings and I am getting the references.
Ok. Make sure you understand the context and usage of terms. Our understanding of Spirit doesn't mean a 3rd person of the godhead. And memra doesn't mean the 2nd person. Ok, Biblicon?

Your verse is a reference to the name of Jerusalem.

Like I said, your Jesus doesn't support you in your claims.
The previous verse is about the Messiah. It is through His righteousness that Jerusalem, God's people, can claim God's righteousness as their own. In Exodus when God saw the blood on the doorposts God Himself came between the destroyer and the people. Thus when He sees the blood of the Messiah on our hearts death can't touch us. God's righteousness protects us though the Messiah.

The previous verse is about the Messiah. It is through His righteousness that Jerusalem, God's people, can claim God's righteousness as their own. In Exodus when God saw the blood on the doorposts God Himself came between the destroyer and the people. Thus when He sees the blood of the Messiah on our hearts death can't touch us. God's righteousness protects us though the Messiah.
Nope. Jerusalem is called the Lord is our righteousness.

Ok. Make sure you understand the context and usage of terms. Our understanding of Spirit doesn't mean a 3rd person of the godhead. And memra doesn't mean the 2nd person. Ok, Biblicon?
Right, I agree. The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit as Jesus' said and God Himself is one Spirit. God basically portions His Spirit to interact with individuals, they are one. The person of anyone is the soul and the word soul is associated with God and the Messiah in both the Old and New Testaments, but never with the Holy Spirit. God is Spirit and He has a soul or person. His Spirit is upon the Messiah's soul or person making them one. We see this in Isiah 42:1. The Holy Spirit in the Greek is rendered in the neuter. Because God has designed the soul to operate with the Spirit, then the "person" of the Spirit has to be God's person and also the Messiah's because of their union.

Right, I agree. The Holy Spirit is God's Spirit as Jesus' said and God Himself is one Spirit. God basically portions His Spirit to interact with individuals, they are one. The person of anyone is the soul and the word soul is associated with God and the Messiah in both the Old and New Testaments, but never with the Holy Spirit. God is Spirit and He has a soul or person. His Spirit is upon the Messiah's soul or person making them one. We see this in Isiah 42:1. The Holy Spirit in the Greek is rendered in the neuter. Because God has designed the soul to operate with the Spirit, then the "person" of the Spirit has to be God's person and also the Messiah's because of their union.
Spirit is just will, desire. Not a being in another person.

False spirit.

Your request for me to prove the gospel from Leviticus 14 is quite stupid considering I don't believe in the gospel, don't you think?

Why don't you prove to me and everyone else that the 4 gospels and Jesus' own words say his righteousness covers you?
I just want to see if you understand the gospel. It's illustrated in those verses of Leviticus, you should be able to see it there if you understand it.
God's righteousness covers us through Jesus' sacrifice, that principle is illustrated in Eden when Adam and Eve had to be covered by a sacrifice made by God. It is the Messiah, the Branch that enables Jerusalem to say that the Lord is her righteousness.

I just want to see if you understand the gospel. It's illustrated in those verses of Leviticus, you should be able to see it there if you understand it.
God's righteousness covers us through Jesus' sacrifice, that principle is illustrated in Eden when Adam and Eve had to be covered by a sacrifice made by God. It is the Messiah, the Branch that enables Jerusalem to say that the Lord is her righteousness.
Show where the gospels and Jesus' words say his righteousness covers you? Be very specific.

Spirit is just will, desire. Not a being in another person.
The Spirit is not a being, being would be associated with the soul and the Spirit is not a soul or person. It operates with God's person. The Psalm says, "you send forth your Spirit and they are created Psalm 104:30. God operates through His Spirit, His person communicates through His Spirit to the prophets, etc.

The Spirit is not a being, being would be associated with the soul and the Spirit is not a soul or person. It operates with God's person. The Psalm says, "you send forth your Spirit and they are created Psalm 104:30. God operates through His Spirit, His person communicates through His Spirit to the prophets, etc.
So there is no trinity, nor a need for one.

Show where the gospels and Jesus' words say his righteousness covers you? Be very specific.
The principle of imparted righteousness is illustrated in the Exodus account. It is not spoken of specifically in the Gospels. It is concluded from the atonement that because Jesus has removed our sins, we can no longer be condemend by God because He is seeing Jesus' in us and HIs rightousness in us. Again, we go back to the prophecy in Jeremiah 33. Because of the Branch, the Messiah, Israel Jerusalem can claim the Lord's righteousness as their own.

So there is no trinity, nor a need for one.
The trinity or tri-unity is illustrated in Isaiah 42:1. We see that there are three in this verse, God, His Holy Spirit and the Messiah. God unifies His Spirit with the Messiah making the three one. The word trinity comes from the Latin word trinitas which means a union of three. That's what the trinity basically is, the union of God, His Spirit and the Messiah as one.

The principle of imparted righteousness is illustrated in the Exodus account. It is not spoken of specifically in the Gospels. It is concluded from the atonement that because Jesus has removed our sins, we can no longer be condemend by God because He is seeing Jesus' in us and HIs rightousness in us. Again, we go back to the prophecy in Jeremiah 33. Because of the Branch, the Messiah, Israel Jerusalem can claim the Lord's righteousness as their own.
You didn't provide evidence from the gospels or Jesus' own words that your ideas are correct. The fact you can't justify this with actual words from the gospels is laughable. Rotfl...

The trinity or tri-unity is illustrated in Isaiah 42:1. We see that there are three in this verse, God, His Holy Spirit and the Messiah. God unifies His Spirit with the Messiah making the three one. The word trinity comes from the Latin word trinitas which means a union of three. That's what the trinity basically is, the union of God, His Spirit and the Messiah as one.
Sorry. Isaiah doesn't show what you say.

Take a break and go to Walmart. You're getting burned here today.

Ciao!

Back