No Jab for me...here's why...Web site

When a mask is properly worn, most of the air one breathes in is new fresh air - not waste.
Buzzzzzzzzzzz. Wrong. Actually an improperly worn mask exchanges air better. You know, one with a loose fitting material to skin contact.

When a mask is properly worn, most of the air one breathes in is new fresh air - not waste.
Buzzzzzzzzzzz. Wrong.
No, he's right.

Actually an improperly worn mask exchanges air better. You know, one with a loose fitting material to skin contact.
Actually not wearing a mask provides the best air exchange possible - and this doesn't change or qualify any of the text you replied to. A properly fitted mask provides plenty of fresh, new air, as he said - and this is true even if not wearing any mask provides the best exchange possible.

I said on average.

Not true.

What I said about respiratory droplets is fact, not a crock.

Nope...unless someone is spitting on you, your mask is useless.

You can believe what you want,

I do.
As I said before, this is destructive disinformation,

No, it's an inconvenient TRUTH for you.
It will bring about the end of the pandemic if enough people get the vaccine.

That's the lie they tell you.

You said the vaccine has killed more people in four months than all other vaccines for 15 years.

It has.

That is not what your VAERS chart attachment says.

It does.

Do you know what that means? It means the deaths listed in your chart were simply "at the same time" as the vaccine, not necessarily caused by the vaccine.

Yea, because I'm sure a sudden death after getting the covid vax can't possibly be from the vaccine.
How do you think they know what adverse reactions are to any vaccines? Just from testing a few peeps in the beginning? Nope.
The CDC and the FDA manage VAERS....they follow up with EACH case. It's taking a long time to get back to everyone simply from the sheer volume of reports. Someone that submitter her report in Feb. was just contacted about 2 weeks ago.

So hold on to your hat, because everything will be verified.

VAERS is there for a reason....and yet very few know about it, so only about 1% of actual adverse reactions are reported. Just imagine if they all were.

So it is pure disinformation to say that the vaccine killed anybody.

It's disinformation to say this rushed poison that has never been used in humans hasn't killed anyone, or caused life altering side effect on perfectly healthy people.

Yea, because I'm sure a sudden death after getting the covid vax can't possibly be from the vaccine.
Who says the deaths were all sudden? Certainly not the VAERS.

How do you think they know what adverse reactions are to any vaccines? Just from testing a few peeps in the beginning? Nope.
The CDC and the FDA manage VAERS....they follow up with EACH case. It's taking a long time to get back to everyone simply from the sheer volume of reports. Someone that submitter her report in Feb. was just contacted about 2 weeks ago.
Well, when those reports come back and they say that the vaccine killed someone, then you can say it truthfully. edit

So hold on to your hat, because everything will be verified.
Why? Do you have some inside information that the CDC and the FDA do not have?

VAERS is there for a reason....and yet very few know about it, so only about 1% of actual adverse reactions are reported. Just imagine if they all were.
More speculation. edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah ignore and you still are ignoring.

Right and what was ignored was 13 authors. Three got in hot water. One got off right away. Another was overturned on appeal for two reasons. Wakefield never appealed. So the ruling stands. If it was all as disastrous as you state then.

No - ten of the thirteen authors retracted the fraudulent paper.

1) why did it pass peer review?

Someone messed up.

2) why only three got in trouble when it was a collaboration of 13?

Again, there were 10 of 13 individuals that retracted the paper. They wrote:

"We wish to make it clear that in this paper no causal link was established between MMR vaccine and autism..."

3) why did the other two get off and the process reprimanded for making errors?

No. Again - ten of the thirteen retracted the fake science.

"...no causal link was established between MMR vaccine and autism..."

4) No parents interviewed nor did any parents complain of abuse.

I believe that statement above is true.

The abuse allegations came from the pro vaccers against Wakefield. Not the parents who supported Wakefield. They were not allowed to contribute in the inquisition process. Why is that? Then you have the audacity to conclude Wakefield is greedy and everything else? You do know false accusations is bearing false witness and we are not to follow the mob in doing evil. The malicious witness is in Dt. 5:15-21.
------------------------

History records a different scenario.

That means the process was flawed in the first place and these are all facts that you ignored.

The referees should have performed their job. They obviously did not.

- The scientific method works.

''Another child was enrolled by his brother's mother who is reported to be a JABS activist* and blamed the vaccine for the child's condition asking for legal aid before admission. The child was 6 when admitted and was previously assessed with possible Asperger’s syndrome at Guy’s Hospital, London. However, the final diagnosis was only “an impairment in respect of language”.

* JABS is an anti-vaccination group''

This quote provides an accurate history of the events. Understanding the bias in their faked science is an important factor.

----------------------------
The insinuation here is the mother is a kook. That comes across as slimy dismissing a mother of a disabled child. Then you bring up John Birch.

The only way that history comes across is understanding that the brother's mother required financial aid - before admission. Even after admission, the only real diagnosis was an impairment of language -not- a causal link to the MMR vaccine.

The mention of the John Birch Society is an observation from Crowcross's videos that provide commercials for this right-wing group.

A fact: "John Birch was one of the first anti-vaccinationists and fought against Edward Jenner’s new smallpox vaccine."

Even so, crowcross said that he is not an anti-vaccination supporter.

You communicate thru logic fallacies and then reference science process. It is both sides of mouth.

Since I referenced scientific papers, your accusations are with the many authors of the papers I provided.

Last edited:
AN, the virus is still spread by droplets from our mouths. Masks help to prevent that. They are not perfect, but they still help.

I know bacteria are much bigger than viruses, but my point was, they are worn during surgery to help prevent infection through saliva spray, which carry the germs.

However, my focus about masks was that wearing a properly fitting mask does not mean "Satan won." They are not harmful, painful, nor do they contain medicine. It is something we can all do out of love for our fellow human beings. There is nothing "Satanic" about that.

Last edited:
When did you guys get your shots?
My husband got his first Moderna shot at the VA hospital in February and a month later, got the second one. I got the Pfizer one in late February and the second one 3 weeks later, through the county health department.

My husband got a delayed reaction from the second one--the area around the vaccinated site on his arm turned bright red and itched a little, but it disappeared in a couple of days. I had a bad reaction to the second dose--fever, body aches, and the worst chills I have ever had in my life. As soon as Tylenol kicked in, the chills abruptly stopped. The adverse reaction lasted about 18 hours. I have had worse flus, that lasted 4 days and gave me a fever of almost 103. So, it was no big deal to me, and I was prepared for it.

My husband's slightly swollen glands and slight anemia were not caused by the vaccine, if that is what you are implying. They are part of the disease, which was discovered last November. Night sweats are another side effect of the disease. He hasn't had those yet. And the rate at which symptoms start to show up varies wildly--it can be a few months, to literally years. It's a crap shoot, really.

Last edited:
My husband got his first Moderna shot at the VA hospital in February and a month later, got the second one. I got the Pfizer one in late February and the second one 3 weeks later, through the county health department.

My husband got a delayed reaction from the second one--the area around the vaccinated site on his arm turned bright red and itched a little, but it disappeared in a couple of days. I had a bad reaction to the second dose--fever, body aches, and the worst chills I have ever had in my life. As soon as Tylenol kicked in, the chills abruptly stopped. The adverse reaction lasted about 18 hours. I have had worse flus, that lasted 4 days and gave me a fever of almost 103. So, it was no big deal to me, and I was prepared for it.
Then he started having swollen glands and anemia in April?

I‘m sorry you guys are having to go thru this.

AN, the virus is still spread by droplets from our mouths. Masks help to prevent that. They are not perfect, but they still help.

I know bacteria are much bigger than viruses, but my point was, they are worn during surgery to help prevent infection through saliva spray, which carry the germs.

However, my focus about masks was that wearing a properly fitting mask does not mean "Satan won." They are not harmful, painful, nor do they contain medicine. It is something we can all do out of love for our fellow human beings. There is nothing "Satanic" about that.

I love my fellow human beings enough to know not to go anywhere if I am sick. The biggest lie they sold to the naive was making them think the healthy are somehow sick and will make you sick simply by breathing.

I should have said satan won the battle of masks....Gods made in His image face has been covered.

But you need to step backwards and ask....why the masks? Answer..the virus. Now ask, why the virus? Keep pulling the strings...where do you end up? And it's not a wet market in China.

Go forward...why the vaccines? Passport coming? Rev 13 is at least several years away.

It was just explained to you the VAERS numbers were high....and not many people have heard about it.
The ratios of incidents per shot were not exceptionally high, and the CDC even says these unverified reports do not imply causation.

Then he started having swollen glands and anemia in April?

I‘m sorry you guys are having to go thru this.
Yes. But he was diagnosed with the disease last November, long before he got the vaccine. He went through rigorous blood testing after it was found, to confirm the diagnosis. The vaccine didn't cause his symptoms, if that is what you are implying. They are part of the disease. Hubby already had it. When symptoms start showing up varies wildly....the oncologist said they once had a patient with the disease who went 17 years before he needed treatment. Yet others start showing symptoms after a few months.

At any rate, hubby is in good spirits and the disease, while it cannot be cured, can be controlled. He has had friends tell him of relatives they had who had the same disease, and with treatment, lived into their 80's and 90's. And he can be treated with pills, ,thank the good Lord, and not need to be hospitalized for the treatments, as our son-in-law did, when he had a brain tumor 3 years ago.

Thank you for your concern.

The ratios of incidents per shot were not exceptionally high, and the CDC even says these unverified reports do not imply causation.
Do you honestly think those opposed to the vaccine are because they want to be? Do you think it may be because they have seen enough information that strongly suggest problem now and in the future?

If you want the jab, go get it. Don't shame me, say I'm not a patriot or force me to get one.

Yes. But he was diagnosed with the disease last November, long before he got the vaccine. He went through rigorous blood testing after it was found, to confirm the diagnosis. The vaccine didn't cause his symptoms, if that is what you are implying. They are part of the disease. Hubby already had it. When symptoms start showing up varies wildly....the oncologist said they once had a patient with the disease who went 17 years before he needed treatment. Yet others start showing symptoms after a few months.

At any rate, hubby is in good spirits and the disease, while it cannot be cured, can be controlled. He has had friends tell him of relatives they had who had the same disease, and with treatment, lived into their 80's and 90's. And he can be treated with pills, ,thank the good Lord, and not need to be hospitalized for the treatments, as our son-in-law did, when he had a brain tumor 3 years ago.

Thank you for your concern.
I’m not saying the vaccine caused his illness. Actually I’m not saying anything. Was just wondering about the timing between the shots and the new symptoms.

Back