The Bodily Resurrection & Ascension of Jesus

Oh no. I toot His horn at what a wonderful person He made me to be like Him and in His same image.

only because you can’t toot His horn to be perfect as He is perfect don’t condemn me fore your own iniquities to be of Christ and have His same mind as Jesus did. I’ll shout it from the rooftops that Christ Gods perfection in me is Lord over me. you try and hide him under a bushel of your own religious beliefs where your god is subject to you.
You are being passive aggressive about this, claiming your thoughts come from Jesus, they don't

If you did you would be everything he said you would be in the Father and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. Pretty obvious that you do not accept who Jesus said you would be at all.

Na -- you go by your carnal interpretation of them is all.
FYI again Gary, I posted John 1:18 AS IS ( not my carnal interpretation ) and AS IS it says " the one and ONLY Son is Himself God "! Thus you are still Following your counterfeit jesus ( just a man as per your carnal interpretation on record on CARM )! So here it is AS IS ( with no carnal interpretation ) once again Gary ---------------------------

John 1:18​

New International Version​

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. ----------------------------- Therefore Gary's carnal interpretation of John 1:18 ( Jesus is not Himself God ) still remains 100% rebuked by the AS IS post of John 1:18 as per 2 Tim.3:16 and the case is closed!

Last edited:
Read John's gospel. Read Paul's letters and point out where either of them mention a virgin birth.
Why are you trying to conceal the Promise or Covenant of Grace that God promised to his people, of sending a 'Promised Seed?' (Galatians 3, Genesis 3; 15; 22, Isaiah 7).

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
(Immanuel means God is with us).

I see you are trying to hide with the truth, instead of seeking it, well here you have it, let's see if you accept it as truth in your eyes?

If you wanted me to provide you with the entire bible, why didn't you just say so? For your edification: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/
So you can't explain the Covenant of Redemption or Covenant of Grace for us? A simple, I don't know, would've suffice.

Read John's gospel. Read Paul's letters and point out where either of them mention a virgin birth.
Either you are confusing me with another poster, or you confused about my comments. Please show me where I mention the Virgin Birth in John? And I hope you are not denying the Virgin Birth? Because the passages below show that Our Mediator was born of a Virgin, named Mary.

Luke 1:27 to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. And the virgin’s name was Mary.

Luke 1:34 And Mary said to the angel, “How will this be, since I am a virgin?”

Matt. 1:23 “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel” cf. Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Here's a great read, and I hope you read it, for further edification.

Along with the great theologian and philosopher Anselm of Canterbury we ask the question, Cur deus homo? Why the God-man? When we look at the biblical answer to that question, we see that the purpose behind the incarnation of Christ is to fulfill His work as God’s appointed Mediator. It is said in 1 Timothy 2:5: “For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself ….” Now, the Bible speaks of many mediators with a small or lower case “m.” A mediator is an agent who stands between two parties who are estranged and in need of reconciliation. But when Paul writes to Timothy of a solitary Mediator, a single Mediator, with a capital “M,” he’s referring to that Mediator who is the supreme Intercessor between God and fallen humanity. This Mediator, Jesus Christ, is indeed the God-man.

In the early centuries of the church, with the office of mediator and the ministry of reconciliation in view, the church had to deal with heretical movements that would disturb the balance of this mediating character of Christ. Our one Mediator, who stands as an agent to reconcile God and man, is the One who participates both in deity and in humanity. In the gospel of John, we read that it was the eternal Logos, the Word, who became flesh and dwelt among us. It was the second person of the Trinity who took upon Himself a human nature to work out our redemption. In the fifth century at the Council of Chalcedon in 451, the church had to fight against a sinister teaching called the Monophysite heresy. The term monophysite is derived from the prefix mono, which means “one,” and from the root phusis, which means “nature” or “essence.” The heretic Eutyches taught that Christ, in the incarnation, had a single nature, which he called a “theanthropic nature.” This theanthropic nature (which combines the word theos, meaning “God,” and anthropos, meaning “man”) gives us a Savior who is a hybrid, but under close scrutiny would be seen to be one who was neither God nor man. The Monophysite heresy obscured the distinction between God and man, giving us either a deified human or a humanized deity. It was against the backdrop of this heresy that the Chalcedonian Creed insisted Christ possesses two distinct natures, divine and human. He is vere homo (truly human) and vere Deus (truly divine, or truly God). These two natures are united in the mystery of the incarnation, but it is important according to Christian orthodoxy that we understand the divine nature of Christ is fully God and the human nature is fully human. So this one person who had two natures, divine and human, was perfectly suited to be our Mediator between God and men. An earlier church council, the Council of Nicea in 325, had declared that Christ came “for us men, and for our salvation.” That is, His mission was to reconcile the estrangement that existed between God and humanity.

It is important to note that for Christ to be our perfect Mediator, the incarnation was not a union between God and an angel, or between God and a brutish creature such as an elephant or a chimpanzee. The reconciliation that was needed was between God and human beings. In His role as Mediator and the God-man, Jesus assumed the office of the second Adam, or what the Bible calls the last Adam. He entered into a corporate solidarity with our humanity, being a representative like unto Adam in his representation. Paul, for example, in his letter to the Romans gives the contrast between the original Adam and Jesus as the second Adam. In Romans 5, verse 15, he says, “For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.” Here we observe the contrast between the calamity that came upon the human race because of the disobedience of the original Adam and the glory that comes to believers because of Christ’s obedience. Paul goes on to say in verse 19: “For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.” Adam functioned in the role of a mediator, and he failed miserably in his task. That failure was rectified by the perfect success of Christ, the God-man. We read later in Paul’s letter to the Corinthians these words: “And so it is written, ‘The first man Adam became a living being.’ The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven. As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man” (1 Cor. 15:45).

We see then the purpose of the first advent of Christ. The Logos took upon Himself a human nature, the Word became flesh to effect our redemption by fulfilling the role of the perfect Mediator between God and man. The new Adam is our champion, our representative, who satisfies the demands of God’s law for us and wins for us the blessing that God promised to His creatures if we would obey His law. Like Adam, we failed to obey the Law, but the new Adam, our Mediator, has fulfilled the Law perfectly for us and won for us the crown of redemption. That is the foundation for the joy of Christmas.

R.C. Sproul​

You are being passive aggressive about this, claiming your thoughts come from Jesus, they don't
Thats right they come from the same source Jesus got his. Jesus was only Gods example for what I am to have of Him. Many do not view Jesus as teacher of the way Gods plan is for mankind they have made him a god instead of sewing him as teacher of the way. All I did was learn from Jesus.

FYI again Gary, I posted John 1:18 AS IS ( not my carnal interpretation ) and AS IS it says " the one and ONLY Son is Himself God "! Thus you are still Following your counterfeit jesus ( just a man as per your carnal interpretation on record on CARM )! So here it is AS IS ( with no carnal interpretation ) once again Gary ---------------------------

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known. ----------------------------- Therefore Gary's carnal interpretation of John 1:18 ( Jesus is not Himself God ) still remains 100% rebuked by the AS IS post of John 1:18 as per 2 Tim.3:16 and the case is closed!
Rodney, what if God really did send Jesus to show you the way to Him? But it is clear that doesn't make any difference in your religion of a man as a god.

Thats right they come from the same source Jesus got his. Jesus was only Gods example for what I am to have of Him. Many do not view Jesus as teacher of the way Gods plan is for mankind they have made him a god instead of sewing him as teacher of the way. All I did was learn from Jesus.
You are correct. Many people view him as God in the flesh who paid the penalty for our sins. Which is a higher and more holy view than you have.

You are correct. Many people view him as God in the flesh who paid the penalty for our sins. Which is a higher and more holy view than you have.
What good is a god of flesh if you cant receive from the God Jesus obeyed and prayed to and called Him Father and said sent him to lead you to his Father?

Jesus tries to get people to follow him to his God but most are to busy dictating their own ideas for a god than to actually believe what Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16 and tries to get folk to receive the same. He really did say that God sent him to show you the way to have the same in you. Jesus even prayed to his God in John 17 that He may be in you and you inHim as one as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him as one. But that isn't going to happen with the religious minds worshiping a man as a god instead of obeying Him as Jesus did.

BTW, Jesus paid the penalty because of mans sins. They falsely accused him of being God just as the same do today. They had never met the God leads us to either.

And what could be a more holy view than to actually follow Jesus to the Father and be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as he commands of you?

Do you really follow the way of Jesus to the Father and be perfect as your father heaven is perfect? If not then your way is more holy than His way for you as you stated in your reply.

When -- or if -- you see Him as He really is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. Personally from what I received from God that what Jesus received from Him, and compare your doctrine to His, He has the right way to the Father.

You are not the way nor am I the way, the way is Christ in you you anointed of God just as Jesus was anointed of God, let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus was written for a purpose.

Why are you ignoring what I actually posted? I can do the same.

Go with God. Be blessed.
You asked to show Scripture about the Virgin Birth, but you place a stipulation, that it can only be in the Gospel of John, correct? So please, yes I would prefer, you ignore my posts.

Rodney, what if God really did send Jesus to show you the way to Him? But it is clear that doesn't make any difference in your religion of a man as a god.
FYI Gary, forget about your what IF's and pay ATTENTION to GOD's AS IS scriptures that I post because John 1:18 refutes your WRONG say so ( that the Real Jesus is just a man and NOT Himself God also )! So here it is yet again AS IS Gary -------------

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known

FYI Gary, forget about your what IF's and pay ATTENTION to GOD's AS IS scriptures that I post because John 1:18 refutes your WRONG say so ( that the Real Jesus is just a man and NOT Himself God also )! So here it is yet again AS IS Gary -------------

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known
Seems you can’t relate to what if the God who came to Jesus and opens all of His heaven to Jesus in Matt 3:16 really is God?

And seems you can’t relate to what if God really did send him to teach you His ways that He may be in you as well?

and it seems you can’t relate to what if Gods intent is that you follow Jesus to Him.

The real truth is you serve a different god from the One Jesus did.

You really are blind to the way of Christ that you may receive the same promise Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16. To you the way of Jesus to the Father is a false god. In realit you are opposed to everything that God sent Jesus to show you of the Cather. I’m the book that is described as the antichrist. And there are many like you in this world instead of heaven share God resides within. You refuse to be His temple and the place God resides is all.

Seems you can’t relate to what if the God who came to Jesus and opens all of His heaven to Jesus in Matt 3:16 really is God?

And seems you can’t relate to what if God really did send him to teach you His ways that He may be in you as well?

and it seems you can’t relate to what if Gods intent is that you follow Jesus to Him.

The real truth is you serve a different god from the One Jesus did.

You really are blind to the way of Christ that you may receive the same promise Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16. To you the way of Jesus to the Father is a false god. In realit you are opposed to everything that God sent Jesus to show you of the Cather. I’m the book that is described as the antichrist. And there are many like you in this world instead of heaven share God resides within. You refuse to be His temple and the place God resides is all.
100% WRONG again Gary! You keep on AVOIDING those AS IS scriptures ( God's inspired say so to us ) with your OFF Track " What IF's "! You are on record on CARM as stating ( man's word- 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the REAL Jesus is just a man ONLY and NOT God also! The REAL Jesus according to GOD's say so in John 1:18 is that He is " Himself God " just like the Father & Holy Spirit are! This is why John 1:1 says He " was God " and " was with God "! Even the Father says that Son is " O God "! All other sons are either created humans or angels and they are called gods and NOT God Gary! Jesus is the ONLY Son of God that is Actually God like the Father & Holy Spirit are! So yes Gary, the Real GOD of the scriptures is actually a TRINITY ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) and that is EXACTLY why He said this about Himself " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26! Thus the TRUE Christian readers can clearly see that Gary follows a False Christ ( just a man as per Gary's say so on record on CARM ) because according to GOD's say so in John 1:1-18, Jesus is " Himself God " due to the Fact that He " was God " ( the WORD ) and " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in verse 1 BEFORE He became " FLESH " ( God-Man ) in verse 14! So stop telling us on CARM that you are a Son ( God ) like Jesus is because ALL other sons are NOT God like Jesus is ( the ONLY Begotten Son )! You can ONLY be an Adopted son Gary and in order to be one of those sons of God, you MUST accept the REAL Jesus Christ into your heart as LORD & Savior! You have NOT done that since you claim on record on CARM that the real Jesus that you follow is just a man and NOT God also, as those AS IS scriptures that I posted, PROVES He is! Therefore Gary's say so ( the real Jesus Christ is just a man ) remains 100% rebuked as per GOD's Inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed by all those AS IS posted scriptures, Gary!

100% WRONG again Gary! You keep on AVOIDING those AS IS scriptures ( God's inspired say so to us ) with your OFF Track " What IF's "! You are on record on CARM as stating ( man's word- 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the REAL Jesus is just a man ONLY and NOT God also! The REAL Jesus according to GOD's say so in John 1:18 is that He is " Himself God " just like the Father & Holy Spirit are! This is why John 1:1 says He " was God " and " was with God "! Even the Father says that Son is " O God "! All other sons are either created humans or angels and they are called gods and NOT God Gary! Jesus is the ONLY Son of God that is Actually God like the Father & Holy Spirit are! So yes Gary, the Real GOD of the scriptures is actually a TRINITY ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 ) and that is EXACTLY why He said this about Himself " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26! Thus the TRUE Christian readers can clearly see that Gary follows a False Christ ( just a man as per Gary's say so on record on CARM ) because according to GOD's say so in John 1:1-18, Jesus is " Himself God " due to the Fact that He " was God " ( the WORD ) and " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit ) in verse 1 BEFORE He became " FLESH " ( God-Man ) in verse 14! So stop telling us on CARM that you are a Son ( God ) like Jesus is because ALL other sons are NOT God like Jesus is ( the ONLY Begotten Son )! You can ONLY be an Adopted son Gary and in order to be one of those sons of God, you MUST accept the REAL Jesus Christ into your heart as LORD & Savior! You have NOT done that since you claim on record on CARM that the real Jesus that you follow is just a man and NOT God also, as those AS IS scriptures that I posted, PROVES He is! Therefore Gary's say so ( the real Jesus Christ is just a man ) remains 100% rebuked as per GOD's Inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed by all those AS IS posted scriptures, Gary!
Only wrong for those who has not received from God that what Jesus received from Him, Abraham received from Him, Moses received from Him, 120 received form Him.

Only wrong for those who has not received from God that what Jesus received from Him, Abraham received from Him, Moses received from Him, 120 received form Him.
Always Wrong for Gary, who keeps on CONTRADICTING those AS IS scriptures that I post on CARM! Case closed!

Only wrong for Gary? It isn't I who is not like the one God sent for me to follow in his ways.
Yes, ONLY WRONG for Gary and NOT me because I go by those AS IS posted scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & Heb.1:8 ) and you do NOT because you CONTRADICT ( 2 Peter 3:16 with your say so " he is just a man " ) where it POINT Blank states " the one and ONLY Son, who is Himself God "! So here it is AS IS once again Gary and the Case is closed on your WRONG say so ( He is just a man and NOT God also )! --------------------------------------

18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known --------------------------- So Gary, show the readers how you are NOT Contradicting that RED part of the AS IS posted scripture when you say that the one & only Son is just a man and NOT Himself God! Stay on TRACK this time Gary because the readers can CLEARLY see that your say so CONTRADICTS John 1:18 AS IS! Even the Father in Heb.1:8 says He ( That Son and not you or anyone else Gary ) is " O God "!

Last edited:
Yes, ONLY WRONG for Gary and NOT me because I go by those AS IS posted scriptures ( John 1:1-18 & Heb.1:8 ) and you do NOT because you CONTRADICT ( 2 Peter 3:16 with your say so " he is just a man " ) where it POINT Blank states " the one and ONLY Son, who is Himself God "! So here it is AS IS once again Gary and the Case is closed on your WRONG say so ( He is just a man and NOT God also )! --------------------------------------

As for me. God came as He promise’s He will do in you. The difference in you and I is I let Him.

As for me. God came as He promise’s He will do in you. The difference in you and I is I let Him.
Stay on Track Gary and show the readers that you do NOT Contradict John 1:18 when you say ( man's word ) he is just a man, when it says ( God's word ) AS IS - " the one and only Son, who is himself God "! Here it is again right here Gary ---------------

New International Version - 18 - No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known​

Back