Will the American howitzers result in a battle field decapitation of Russia?

Do you believe that Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, and Vietnam are doing the right thing by sending aid to Ukraine, in order to help Ukraine fight off the Russian invaders?
Sending humanitarian aid does not necessarily mean they support the NATO-backed war effort in Ukraine.

Trade sanctions against Russia are pretty much limited to NATO/EU countries plus Japan, Australia, and New Zealand.

Last edited:
At the moment, my primary concern is that he would use it against a NATO member like Poland

What is your motivation for refusing to address yourself to the possibility of nuclear escalation?

Are you for, or against, the Russian invasion of Ukraine? Are you for, or against, the countries that are providing Ukraine with aid, both military and humanitarian?

Putin may be crazy, but I'm sure his generals have no desire to have their families killed in a nuclear exchange with the west. It is very unlikely that Russia will use nuclear weapons, even if Putin orders it.

Even if a nuclear strike by Putin was likely, I would still support the efforts of the nations of the world to help Ukraine. As a Christian, I believe in doing what is morally right, rather than what is best for me. Helping Ukraine in this war is the morally correct course of action.

If you disagree, and you feel that the god you worship wants you to support Putin, then by all means follow your conscience and do what whatever is in your power to help Putin destroy Ukrainian cities and slaughter Ukrainian citizens.

Are you for, or against, the Russian invasion of Ukraine?
Well, we can say that you are "for" asking questions you already know the answer to. I'm for peace, as you know.
Are you for, or against, the countries that are providing Ukraine with aid, both military and humanitarian?
It certainly beats disarmed Ukrainians being slaughtered. If there had been no war however, the issue would not arise. The question is would these countries be as happy if an amicable agreement between Russia and Ukraine were achieved, and there was a succession of hostility before they had a chance to fire all their bullets.
Putin may be crazy, but I'm sure his generals have no desire to have their families killed in a nuclear exchange with the west.
I don't think Putin is crazy. I think he's willing to take risks that are beyond the pale, but that's not exactly the same thing.
It is very unlikely that Russia will use nuclear weapons, even if Putin orders it.
I'm so sorry that you're so completely detached from reality.
Even if a nuclear strike by Putin was likely, I would still support the efforts of the nations of the world to help Ukraine.
When you say "help Ukraine" does that mean help Ukraine fight a war or help Ukraine achieve peace?
As a Christian, I believe in doing what is morally right, rather than what is best for me. Helping Ukraine in this war is the morally correct course of action.
See my question above.
If you disagree, and you feel that the god
Okay we've been through this too many times for you to expect to be indulged.

Putin has made exhaustive speeches about his view of the proper role for Ukraine in the world as recently as this year. This is not beyond your ability to google. But as to the idea of Georgia and Ukraine becoming members of NATO, Putin drew a red line on that many, many years ago. Proving that he was serious he invaded Georgia in 2006 and Ukraine during the Obama administration, and now that Joe Biden is projecting the same kind of weakness he has duplicated his effort here during the Biden Administration. Congratulations, by the way, for your part in getting this moron elected.
Obama and woke politics :whistle: Is that Michelle on the right? Young Dems in love?

Not that there is anything wrong with any of this.

Last edited:
I think the god you worship wants you to support war and killing your enemies.

In other words, you support a war god.
I'm a member of Lutheran Church Canada, so I'm a Trinitarian Christian. Do you believe that the Triune God is a war God?

Incidentally, there is a book, quite popular among Canadian Christians, which states: there is a time for war, and a time for peace. Do you believe this is an evil, blasphemous book because it has been used by Ukrainian Christians to justify defending themselves from Putin?

I'm a member of Lutheran Church Canada, so I'm a Trinitarian Christian.
Imagine the non-glee at Lutheran church headquarters respecting this admission. However that may be, I'm sure it's not entirely their fault. On the bright side, this could be a real opportunity for them to redouble their efforts…
Do you believe that the Triune God is a war God?
In defense of the Lutheran Church, they probably don't find themselves having to pull many of their parishioners out of so pagan a mindset. This case might require a special after action review to develop adequate mitigation procedures.
Incidentally, there is a book, quite popular among Canadian Christians,
It's heartening to hear that there are still Christians in Canada…
which states: there is a time for war, and a time for peace.
Ecclesiastes, if memory serves I believe the author had 700 wives.
Do you believe this is an evil, blasphemous book because it has been used by Ukrainian Christians to justify defending themselves from Putin?
You failed to mention the fact that the author of Ecclesiastes didn't actually find any wars.

I'm a member of Lutheran Church Canada, so I'm a Trinitarian Christian. Do you believe that the Triune God is a war God?

Incidentally, there is a book, quite popular among Canadian Christians, which states: there is a time for war, and a time for peace. Do you believe this is an evil, blasphemous book because it has been used by Ukrainian Christians to justify defending themselves from Putin?

Is that the Lutheran message?
Not "Peace on earth goodwill toward men"?

Is that the Lutheran message?
Not "Peace on earth goodwill toward men"?
Lutheran Church Canada, in conjunction with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, has raised millions of dollars which has been used to purchase humanitarian aid for the people of Ukraine. I myself have made a donation. Do you believe that any Lutheran that donates to this fund is committing a heinous, unforgivable sin?

Are you religious? And if so, do you believe that the god you worship is pleased with Putin for invading Ukraine, destroying Ukrainian cities, and slaughtering Ukrainian civilians?

I know my Repub Rep voted yes on Ukraine funding.

I saw a YouTube clip of Tucker's open last night. His deadpan slack-jawed delivery dripping with sardonic irony is really quite brilliant. It's especially effective when he kneads his eyebrows together in an apparent attempt to understand what the other side is trying to do logically to justify their actions. The over all effect of his comic performance is utterly devastating to the moral pretense of his target. He may be the most effective communicator since GK Chesterton.

Lutheran Church Canada, in conjunction with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, has raised millions of dollars which has been used to purchase humanitarian aid for the people of Ukraine. I myself have made a donation.
Why does the parable of the publican and the Pharisee from Luke 18 come to my mind?
Do you believe that any Lutheran that donates to this fund is committing a heinous, unforgivable sin?
Barring polemic vindictiveness, it's hard to imagine what this question might be inspired by.
Are you religious?
Why am I suddenly reminded of John 8:48? Can you really not think of any sincere on point questions?
And if so, do you believe that the god you worship . . .
You really have to do something about your go-to pagan argument.

Isaiah 47: 3,4

"Let your private parts be exposed! Your genitals will be on display! I will get revenge; I will not have pity on anyone," says our protector - the LORD who commands armies is his name, the Holy One of Israel."

Isaiah 37: 16

" O LORD who commands armies, O God of Israel, who is enthroned on the cherubim! You alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You made the sky and the earth."

Someday when the world goes to war the the LORD who commands armies, the world will be defeated - swiftly and completely.

I can only imagine what training for the LORD's army must be like.

___

Last edited:
You keep trollingly suggesting something anyway.
So you want Canada to follow Solomon's words and go to war with Russia.

Ok

So you want Canada to follow Solomon's words and go to war with Russia.
I think you're confused. Ukraine didn't go to war against Russia. Russia went to war against Ukraine. Ukraine, with the assistance of Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, and Vietnam, is defending itself from an evil invader that is destroying Ukrainian cities and slaughtering Ukrainian civilians.

I think you're confused.
List specific "assistance" by each of these countries.
Ukraine didn't go to war against Russia. Russia went to war against Ukraine. Ukraine, with the assistance of Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, and Vietnam, is defending itself from an evil invader that is destroying Ukrainian cities and slaughtering Ukrainian civilians.

Back