Where's the Holy GHOST?

So you are saying that you were with the Father?
I am indeed.
That you are eternal life?
I have eternal life if that is what you mean.
And that you were manifested to men?
You can come visit Im not a bot.
Sure I can.

The only difference is, I confess that Jesus is the Christ, which does not disqualify me as a son of God, and you deny that Jesus is the Christ, but that He received the Christ. This disqualifies you as being a son of God and makes you a liar and an antichrist. according to the rest of John's teachings in this Epistle.
If you dont believe that God came to Jesus by the Spirit that God is and revealed Himself in Jesus and opened up all of His heaven to Jesus and anointed him with His Spirit, then there really isn't anything God can do or say to you to convince you that He really did come to Jesus in Matt 3:16, let alone me trying to convince you that Matt 3:16 is true and is how God does it in us all who has received Him to be anointed of Him.
Tell me that isn't what you are teaching, Gary Mac.
It isn't for sure.
You realize that about 85% of what you say is an attack on me.
Oh no the attack is you again Jesus and what Jesus taught that you should be in the Father.

All I can do is be that same witness of the Father that Jesus had of our Father. Jesus was my brother, we have the same Father who is God.
Why would it be an immature gesture to ask someone who makes themselves equal to Jesus THE Christ if they think they can bestow eternal life to men like Christ does?
I didnt make myself equal with Jesus, God does that by His spirit, same Spirit in me who was in Christ Jesus.
You are saying you received the same anointing Christ did.
LOL I am saying I received the same anointing from God that Jesus received. Which is Christ in us.
He is called Christ, you are not.
Bingo. Jesus would be of Christ either least he had Gods anointing.
No one will ever call you Christ.
I hope not. But you have falsley accused me of being the Christ haven't you?
But they will call Jesus THE Christ for eternity.
Amen He defiantly was Gods anointed. And I can identify with him the same.
THat is because Christ is the title of His role among men, not something He received like you did.
I see so if Christ is the title of Gods role among men and you have not been born of God and not anointed of His Spirit roll of being of Christ and anointed of God yourself, then it defiantly something you have not received as Jesus did, as Moses did as 120 did and as I did.
God bless.

Sure he did, but you know good and well that I was referring to the Epistle, not the Gospel, thus you have the wrong book.

God bless.
The way I see it John testified of what he knew of God and Jesus no matter what book it is in. Instructions are instructions.

You have to post it and show that you are using it in context, Gary Mac.

You said:

Show me where Jesus says "that he be in me and I be in Him as Jesus was in Him.

Humor me.

God bless.
Humor you? I can testify of the Christ if that is what you mean.

You should read the quote from John that I posted instead of looking so foolish and immature here. You really make the Christ look really bad in your light. And you say you are a witness of Christ?

Im not going to copy and past John 17 for you again, read it or just drop your silly assertions.

What is "Christ in you to be God's anointed supposed to mean, Gary Mac?

God bless.
Be of His same Spirit of Love. The God of Jesus, and my God is as Spirit and His Spirit is Love and Jesus was an I am and so are all who has received His Christ to be anointed of Love we are the temple of Him. You are supposed to be anointed of God as well be but because you cant relate to His anointing of Love and actually mock His anointing, there really isn't anything God can do to give you His same Spirit to be anointed of His Love, which is His Spirit, which is His mind.

What about this part of the teaching:

John 17:21
King James Version

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Who did the Father send, Gary Mac?
You really dont know do you? Ill try again but you won't believe Him.

He sent, and sends, His Spirit of Love into all who will receive Him to be anointed of His Love. Which is Christ in you. or is supposed to be.

God bless.

The way I see it John testified of what he knew of God and Jesus no matter what book it is in. Instructions are instructions.

So why don't you keep those instructions, Gary Mac?

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Just say Jesus is THE Christ, and that there is no other Christ.

Then you will be keeping John's instruction.

God bless.

S.T.Ranger said:

What about this part of the teaching:

John 17:21
King James Version

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Who did the Father send, Gary Mac?
You really dont know do you? Ill try again but you won't believe Him.

So you are saying that the Father has sent you like He sent Jesus Christ?

God bless.

Last edited:
S.T.Ranger said:

You were sent by God from Heaven as the Son of God was sent from Heaven?
Yes we are products of.

So Jesus is a product, and you are simply another product?

Kind of like Jesus teaching He will send "another Comforter?"

He is supposed to send you as well but seems you have a sever disability in relating to Christ Gods anointing.

More attack without a Scriptural Basis, I'm afraid.

I am not attacking you when I say you are a liar and an antichrist according to the very teachings you try to prooftext your doctrine on. It's just what Scripture teaches.

That you think you were sent from Heaven as the Son of God was shows the height of your delusion.

But you violate the very rules you thought you were going to condemn people here with.

You are a hypocrite, hence you sin.

You are a liar, hence you sin.

You sin, hence you are not a child of God according to John.

John 17 makes it clear Christ was sent that men might be in Him, as He is in the Father.

But you make Adam's Fall into a new birth event.

It is just typical that false teachers add and take away from the Word of God, and they do not fear the plagues that will be added unto them.

I am very sorry for you, Gary Mac, you have deceived yourself.

Now, who is the "we" that you say you fellowship with, and go house to house every day with?

God bless.

So you are saying that the Father has sent you like He sent Jesus Christ?

God bless.
He does all of His sons. We go and make disciples. And that word go means, go and live it, be that living example of God that Jesus was example of.

Who do you say Jesus was? Son of the living God -- Right?

Note if you can see it -- Son of who? The living God who who does not come with observation but is within Me, it is obvious that He is not living in you because you deny Him, but He resides in us all who are His sons.

Last edited:
He does all of His sons. We go and make disciples. And that word go means, go and live it, be that living example of God that Jesus was example of.

Who do you say Jesus was? Son of the living God -- Right?

Note if you can see it -- Son of who? The living God who who does not come with observation but is within Me, it is obvious that He is not living in you because you deny Him, but He resides in us all who are His sons.

But one cannot be a son of God except they be born again, Gary Mac.

And those who deny that Jesus is the Christ cannot be sons of God.

So who is it exactly that has sent you, Gary Mac?

And who is it that you go house to house with?

Who is it that you assemble with, Gary Mac?

God bless.

But one cannot be a son of God except they be born again, Gary Mac.
Amen! Now your getting His message.
And those who deny that Jesus is the Christ cannot be sons of God.
Amen. You are learning!
So who is it exactly that has sent you, Gary Mac?
Same God who sent Jesus.
Christ.
Gods sons. And sometimes some who are seeking the Christ as you should be.
God bless.

Amen! Now your getting His message.

Amen. You are learning!

Same God who sent Jesus.

Christ.

None of this erases from the Public Record that you are a liar according to John, Gary Mac.

S.T.Ranger said:
Christ.

So you have forsaken the assembling of the brethren.

S.T.Ranger said:

And what day do you assemble with "God's sons?"

Your vague answers are as bad as no answer at all.

Why can't you just be honest, for once?

Why not just admit that you do not go to any House of God and worship God with brethren that believe as you do, Gary Mac?

I know you have forsaken the assembling of the brethren as the manner of some is, and you know you have forsaken the assembling of the brethren as the manner of some is, but Gary Mac—

God knows you have forsaken the assembling of the brethren as the manner of some is.

You can't lie to God, Gary Mac.

Try to be honest with yourself, at least.

God bless.

None of this erases from the Public Record that you are a liar according to John, Gary Mac.
Naa according to you!
So you have forsaken the assembling of the brethren.
Why would I do that, it is the way of the Father to assemble.
And what day do you assemble with "God's sons?"
Again and again, I all answer until you finally read it. Every day!
Your vague answers are as bad as no answer at all.
So was Jesus answers. You are like the ones who asked Jesus where the kingdom fo God is. He is reply was it doesnt come with observation, it is within you.

Just as with you, you cant grasp his concept either.
Why can't you just be honest, for once?
Why cant you see the honesty instead do hating that honesty?
Why not just admit that you do not go to any House of God and worship God with brethren that believe as you do, Gary Mac?
What dont you admit that you dont know if I do or not?
I know you have forsaken the assembling of the brethren as the manner of some is, and you know you have forsaken the assembling of the brethren as the manner of some is, but Gary Mac—
Nope just forsaken those assemblies who teach a different gospel from the one Jesus handed out. The assembly that Jesus left for that temple to assemble with his own.
God knows you have forsaken the assembling of the brethren as the manner of some is.
God knows that I do, you just dont know it is all.
You can't lie to God, Gary Mac.
Why would I even try?
Try to be honest with yourself, at least.
Dont you mean be as you instead of like Jesus?
God bless.

Naa according to you!

Why would I do that, it is the way of the Father to assemble.

Again and again, I all answer until you finally read it. Every day!

So was Jesus answers. You are like the ones who asked Jesus where the kingdom fo God is. He is reply was it doesnt come with observation, it is within you.

Just as with you, you cant grasp his concept either.

Why cant you see the honesty instead do hating that honesty?

What dont you admit that you dont know if I do or not?

Nope just forsaken those assemblies who teach a different gospel from the one Jesus handed out. The assembly that Jesus left for that temple to assemble with his own.

God knows that I do, you just dont know it is all.

Why would I even try?

Dont you mean be as you instead of like Jesus?

Who do you assemble with, Gary Mac?

God bless.

Who do you assemble with, Gary Mac?

God bless.
Well lets see. I was looking for a bicycle that I could buy cheaply, tear it down and add a gas motor. Saw one at a garage sale, stopped and fellowshipped with the neighbor for a while and got the bike for $20. Very nice people and in fellowshipping with them learned he is a jet airplane mechanic and works out at Reliance Airport repairing planes for American Airlines. Is an interesting and intelligent man.

It is so much fun fellowshipping with one another on a daily bases.

But you dont seem to know about that for to you that is a lie and blaspheme to do so as you keep stating that it is. And I know where you learned that, in a pew. Right?

Back