Divine Determism are you sure you are a Calvinist ?

Actually you referred to me as a “ great “ teacher not just a teacher . Get your story straight do I need to quote you again for the sake of the lurkers ?

Yeah, you keep bringing that up, and you try to glory in it, because you think posting in this forum is all about boosting your own ego.

Yes, I did say that, way back when. But it looks like I was wrong. Either you have changed to a very POOR teacher now, or you always were a poor teacher, and I was too biased to realize it because we believed the same things. Looking back, you were just curt back then as you are now. I thought you used more and better Scripture back in the day, but you use NONE now. I've asked you COUNTLESS times to provide Scripture for your bogus teachings, and you always IGNORE those posts. I've seen you respond to questions of others with evasion and counter-questions so you refuse to answer their questions. So to clarify the issue (since YOU keep bringing it up), l was probably mistaken by my bias when I said that, and you are CERTAINLY a lousy "teacher" now.

Thanks for bringing it up!

oops!

Next!

pwned!

"Hope this helps!"

"End of discussion." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, you keep bringing that up, and you try to glory in it, because you think posting in this forum is all about boosting your own ego.

Yes, I did say that, way back when. But it looks like I was wrong. Either you have changed to a very POOR teacher now, or you always were a poor teacher, and I was too biased to realize it because we believed the same things. Looking back, you were just curt back then as you are now. I thought you used more and better Scripture back in the day, but you use NONE now. I've asked you COUNTLESS times to provide Scripture for your bogus teachings, and you always IGNORE those posts. I've seen you respond to questions of others with evasion and counter-questions so you refuse to answer their questions. So to clarify the issue (since YOU keep bringing it up), l was probably mistaken by my bias when I said that, and you are CERTAINLY a lousy "teacher" now.

Thanks for bringing it up!

oops!

Next!

pwned!

"Hope this helps!"

"End of discussion." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My posts/ threads have always been full of scripture and exegesis. Any more fallacious arguments? The lurkers and those not biased know that to be a fact.

next

Maybe you are what the OP described. And you are just being sensitive and defensive because it strikes a nerve with you .

No I don't fit that definition.

And you do realize everybody and their brother has defined hypercalvinism in different ways and there is no consenses definituon?

Do you have another definition for hyper-Calvinism?

Why?
What is the purpose of even using the term, other than to try to demonize Calvinists?
The main distinguishing feature of "hyper-Calvinism" is refusing to evangelize.
And that doesn't fit ANYONE here.

"End of discussion."

Why?
What is the purpose of even using the term, other than to try to demonize Calvinists?
The main distinguishing feature of "hyper-Calvinism" is refusing to evangelize.
And that doesn't fit ANYONE here.

"End of discussion."
Why? Because he stated there were other definitions

I have not stated that any presently here were hyper Calvinists though there have been in the past

However it is not you who gets to determine when a discussion you were not involved in ends

Why? Because he stated there were other definitions

I have not stated that any presently here were hyper Calvinists though there have been in the past

However it is not you who gets to determine when a discussion you were not involved in ends
The ones I have are accepted not just the narrow anti gospel/evangelism types

I believe that Arminius was a hyper Arminian and Pelagius was a hyper pelagian. And Finney was a hyper finnian.

Do you have another definition for hyper-Calvinism?
I randomly picked this one. Just Google it.

There simply attempting to label anything Calvinism as hyper-Calvinism. Its quite disingenuous

Divine Determinism is an over Emphasis of Gods Sovereignty which by default makes one a hyper-calvinist.

There is little emphasis upon God’s love for the lost and His own people but rather an unbiblical preoccupation with God’s sovereignty, His election of the saved, and His wrath for the lost. The gospel of the hyper-Calvinist is a declaration of God’s salvation of the elect and His damnation of the lost. got questions

Most on the forum by definition are hypers.

hope this helps !!!
The fact is that all were reprobates which is why God got rid of the old man dead in trespasses and sins and was replaced. However, this is done in God's time and order and will be complete at the end of the ages. When one becomes a new spiritual creation as a result of Jesus atonement one must make their calling and election sure. Only God spiritually working in us can help us do that. The race for the high calling of God means a secured calling and a secured election but how many win that race the first time out? Not many that is for sure but that continues to the end of the ages! Now, just as Jesus atonement is not limited in quality and scope neither is election and election is for the benefit of the church and the world at large yet to be called by God..

To say that it is not contingent on God to save all is a complete denial of Jesus atonement and breaks the commandment to love our neighbor as ourselves. One who does not love their neighbor does not love God! To deny Jesus atonement in quality and scope is an act of a reprobate and shows ingratitude to God who saves. If one thinks that God has saved him and teaches the lie that Jesus atonement is a limited atonement then one forfeits his own faith in God who has saved him. It shows that one is not truly thankful for ones own salvation and how do you think God feels about that?

Calvinist doctrine has mixed truth thus is deceptive and makes Jesus atonement a mockery. Only a doctrine of demons would mock Christ who died for us.

Stay far away from Calvinist doctrine and the tradition of men and let the Spirit of Christ teach you.

God bless you.

It seems to be quite similar to the one by Phil Johnson

Back