I think that Abraham was under the Noachide laws

My "god"?
If you're referring to my Lord and Messiah, Yeshua, yes his earthly body was created with DNA, which is why he was called son of man as well as Son of God.
God Himself doesn't have DNA. Now, if you're talking about Joseph, he does, and he was the one that actually circumcised, redeemed, and consecrated Jesus, which a father does according to the law. God the Father didn't do this for Jesus.

And what is His image?
To rule, be godlike, i.e., merciful as God is, Gen 1:27, Exodus 33:6-7.

If you believe the image was physical, and in creation ex nihilo, then who created your gods physical image?

Last edited:
God Himself doesn't have DNA. Now, if you're talking about Joseph, he does, and he was the one that actually circumcised, redeemed, and consecrated Jesus, which a father does according to the law. God the Father didn't do this for Jesus.
How do you know? How did Adam get DNA? Or are you another one who thinks Adam was a myth?

To rule, be godlike, i.e., merciful as God is, Gen 1:27, Exodus 33:6-7.

If you believe the image was physical, and in creation ex nihilo, then who created your gods physical image?
I believe that
"The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for this reason your holy offspring will be called 'the Son of God "

Didn't you, just a few short years ago, believe and fight for transubstantiation? So I really don't get your point.
Never once in my entire life have I ever thought God the father had a body, much less DNA. If you say he had literal DNA, then you are making him no more than another species. And then what happens with Mary? A cross species procreation? It's just appalling.

Never once in my entire life have I ever thought God the father had a body, much less DNA. If you say he had literal DNA, then you are making him no more than another species. And then what happens with Mary? A cross species procreation? It's just appalling.
Don't be ridiculous. I'm doing no such thing.

And don't change the subject - you haven't answered my question. How is it really any different than believing transubstantiation is possible?

How do you know?
Because He isn't created or human. If he was, like the Mormons believe, you'd have a created being as your god.

How did Adam get DNA? Or are you another one who thinks Adam was a myth?
Adam/mankind was created with DNA.

I believe that
"The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for this reason your holy offspring will be called 'the Son of God "
Yep. And Luke 2:21-24, Leviticus 12:1-8, point to Mary impregnated by normal means.

Also, the fact that Joseph redeemed, consecrated, and circumcised Jesus, it's evidence Joseph fathered Jesus. God didn't fulfill His role as Jesus' real father if the NT story is true. Understand?

There's more than that. ;)

I enter His presence everyday.
When you become Born Again His presence will be living in you. 2nd Corinth 13.5 (JPS/TLV) Test yourselves to see whether you are in the faith. Examine yourselves! Or dont you know yourselves that Messiah Yeshua is in you. Unless of course you failed the test. It doesn,t get any better than this. Repent!!! Ask Messiah Yeshua to come into your heart. Its that simple.

When you become Born Again His presence will be living in you. 2nd Corinth 13.5 (JPS/TLV) Test yourselves to see whether you are in the faith. Examine yourselves! Or dont you know yourselves that Messiah Yeshua is in you. Unless of course you failed the test. It doesn,t get any better than this. Repent!!! Ask Messiah Yeshua to come into your heart. Its that simple.
Born again is evidenced by obedience to the commandments.

Because He isn't created or human. If he was, like the Mormons believe, you'd have a created being as your god.

Adam/mankind was created with DNA.

Yep. And Luke 2:21-24, Leviticus 12:1-8, point to Mary impregnated by normal means.

Also, the fact that Joseph redeemed, consecrated, and circumcised Jesus, it's evidence Joseph fathered Jesus. God didn't fulfill His role as Jesus' real father if the NT story is true. Understand?
No, I don't understand your logic.
Joseph claimed Jesus as his own, therefore he fulfilled all the fatherly roles. That isn't evidence that God isn't his natural father. We simply can't understand everything now.

No, I don't understand your logic.
Joseph claimed Jesus as his own, therefore he fulfilled all the fatherly roles.
The real father is responsible for those commandments being fulfilled. Jesus relied on his parents righteousness for fulfillment of these 3 laws.

Where did Joseph claim Jesus as his own - you mean adoption?

That isn't evidence that God isn't his natural father. We simply can't understand everything now.
Since God isn't nature or part of it, He can't be Jesus' natural father. We do understand these things. Maybe you don't.

Last edited:
The real father is responsible for those commandments being fulfilled. Jesus relied on his parents righteousness for fulfillment of these 3 laws.

Where did Joseph claim Jesus as his own - you mean adoption?

Since God isn't nature or part of it, He can't be Jesus' natural father. We do understand these things. Maybe you don't.
Your Rabbinic teaching not withstanding...

Back