Many unwittingly lie about Romans 7

Made Alive in Christ
So do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. 11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all. Col 3
Paul really is all that you know about God and Jesus and the Christ?

JonHawk said:
Made Alive in Christ
So do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator. 11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all. Col 3
Paul really is all that you know about God and Jesus and the Christ?
Your speculations are irrelevant since any believer can tell you that they are reconciled to God through Christ.

However, for us believers, There is one God the Father. All things come from him, and we belong to him. And there is one Lord Jesus Christ.
All things exist through him, and we live through him.
But not all have this knowledge and eat food as if it were sacrificed to an idol; 1 Cor 8:6-7

Awake to righteousness, and stop sinning; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame. 1 Cor 15:34

JonHawk said:
Made Alive in Christ

Your speculations are irrelevant since any believer can tell you that they are reconciled to God through Christ.

However, for us believers, There is one God the Father. All things come from him, and we belong to him. And there is one Lord Jesus Christ.
But not all have this knowledge and eat food as if it were sacrificed to an idol; 1 Cor 8:6-7

Awake to righteousness, and stop sinning; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame. 1 Cor 15:34
God is the communicator, not Paul, not Jesus, not any man, only God Himself can open in you that what He did in Jesus. The only one that I need to quote is Jesus in His instructions to be of God as he was of God. And in that I have learned to hear God for myself.

No man can teach me Gods ways, that comes from God Himself so evident when He came to Jesus and had to open up to him who He is and His heaven. Matt 3;16 as He does in all who will listen to Him instead of others such as Paul. You are avoiding the word of God that comes directly from Him in favor of the words of Paul instead. I see it but it pretty clear that you do not.

JonHawk said:
Made Alive in Christ

God is the communicator, not Paul, not Jesus, not any man, only God Himself can open in you that what He did in Jesus.
And when God raised up His Servant Jesus, He sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways. Acts 3:26
The only one that I need to quote is Jesus in His instructions to be of God as he was of God. And in that I have learned to hear God for myself.
"Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me." John 6:45
No man can teach me Gods ways, that comes from God Himself ...
None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for all shall know Me, Heb 8:11
You are avoiding the word of God that comes directly from Him in favor of the words of Paul instead.
Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, 31 because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.” Acts 17
I see it but it pretty clear that you do not.
I told them how the Messiah would suffer and be the first to be raised from death, and bring light to his own people and to the Gentiles.
Acts 26:23

JonHawk said:
Made Alive in Christ

And when God raised up His Servant Jesus, He sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways. Acts 3:26

"Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me." John 6:45
Yes and you should follow the ways of Jesus in the Father instead of Paul. Quote what Jesus said you should be like him, perfect, righteous and without sin. Quote Jesus instead and obviously by who you repeat that Paul is your god and you follow him instead of Jesus. .
None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for all shall know Me, Heb 8:11

Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, 31 because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.” Acts 17

I told them how the Messiah would suffer and be the first to be raised from death, and bring light to his own people and to the Gentiles.

JonHawk said:
Yes and you should follow ... Jesus instead and obviously by who you repeat that Paul is your god and you follow him instead of Jesus. .
For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, Christ Jesus. 1 Tim 2:5

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

Paul tells you a lot of things, but seems Jesus is mute?
For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, Christ Jesus. 1 Tim 2:5
There is one mediator between God and man and that is God Himself come to you and open up to you the very same as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

You cant know God at all without the same in you. But because you follow Paul instead, well Christ goes by the wayside in His ways of the Father be like Him instead of be like Paul.

Beware of anyone who would steer you away from having the same in you that Jesus had in himself from God in Matt 3:16 as God commands of us all if we are to walk in His same light to be like Him and in His same image.

But because you follow Paul instead, well Christ goes by the wayside in His ways of the Father be like Him instead of be like Paul.
“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know Me."
Beware of anyone who would steer you away from having the same in you that Jesus had in himself from God in Matt 3:16 as God commands of us all if we are to walk in His same light to be like Him and in His same image.
"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.
I and the Father are one.” John 10

“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know Me."

"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.
I and the Father are one.” John 10
WOW I cant believe you actually quoted Jesus.

And I and the Father are one as Jesus and the Father are one, see Jesus prayer to his God for me to be in John 17. He prayed that you be like the Father as well. But you are like Paul instead.

"They shall all know Me."
WOW I cant believe you actually quoted Jesus.
"I will give them a heart to know Me," Jer 24:27
And I and the Father are one as Jesus and the Father are one, see Jesus prayer to his God for me to be in John 17. He prayed that you be like the Father as well.
But you are like Paul instead.
Paul, John, Peter ... now that faith has come, you're all one in Christ Jesus.
Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you; 1 Cor 1:6

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20

And you do well to take heed to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation; 1 Peter 1:19-20

For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge
of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Cor 4:6

"They shall all know Me."

"I will give them a heart to know Me," Jer 24:27

Paul, John, Peter ... now that faith has come, you're all one in Christ Jesus.
Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you; 1 Cor 1:6

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20

And you do well to take heed to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation; 1 Peter 1:19-20

For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge
of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 2 Cor 4:6
All are one in Christ, it is just that not all are in Christ to be Gods anointed as Jesus was anointed of God as we all are who is of Christ as Jesus was. You have a very hard time understanding what Jesus says from following Paul instead of Jesus. Had you known the Christ you would be as Jesus was instead of the way Paul was.

All are one in Christ, it is just that not all are in Christ to be Gods anointed as Jesus was anointed of God as we all are who is of Christ as Jesus was.
But we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation. Rom 5:11
You have a very hard time understanding what Jesus says from following Paul instead of Jesus.
By which will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. Heb 10:10
Had you known the Christ you would be as Jesus was instead of the way Paul was.
The only folks confused about redemption through faith in Christ are those who reject the sacrifice of Christ and go around in their carnal delusional mind pretending to be sinless.

But we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation. Rom 5:11

By which will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. Heb 10:10

The only folks confused about redemption through faith in Christ are those who reject the sacrifice of Christ and go around in their carnal delusional mind pretending to be sinless.
The only folk who are confused about God are the ones who are not anointed of God, which is Christ in you and follow someone such as Paul instead of Jesus to be of Christ themselves as Jesus was of Christ.

You cant know the Christ at all without that same anointing from God that Jesus had from God.

And actually Christ simply means saint. Before Antioch when Paul edited God and changed the name of saint to Christ, for before the term Christ was established by Paul, they were called saints. The proper term for Jesus before Paul edited it is saint.

You dont know much of the history of the Bible that you quote and how it came about. You should do a little study on the origin of it.

The only folk who are confused about God are the ones who are not anointed of God, which is Christ in you and follow someone such as Paul instead of Jesus to be of Christ themselves as Jesus was of Christ.
For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee. 2 Cor 1:20-22
You cant know the Christ at all without that same anointing from God that Jesus had from God.
And actually Christ simply means saint. Before Antioch when Paul edited God...
He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Messiah, [the Christ] the Son of the living God Christ.”
Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. Matt 16:15-17
You dont know much of the history of the Bible that you quote and how it came about. You should do a little study on the origin of it.
Make up your mind gnostic, are you given wisdom through the anointing of Christ or through your historical gibberish?

He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”
45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; Luke 24

For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee. 2 Cor 1:20-22.

I think a sinner said that dont you?
He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”
Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Messiah, [the Christ] the Son of the living God Christ.”
Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. Matt 16:15-17
Yes flesh and blood didnt reveal to Simon, only Spirit can reveal the truths from God Himself. He even had to reveal to Jesus who He is by His Spirit, see Matt 3:16, this is how He does it in us all who are of God.
Make up your mind gnostic, are you given wisdom through the anointing of Christ or through your historical gibberish?
My mind was made up many years ago by God Himself be my mind, same mind in me who was in Christ Jesus.

Historical gibberish such as? Be one in the Father as Jesus was one in Him?
Historical gibberish such as? Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect?
Historical gibberish such as? let this same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus?
Historical gibberish such as? Pick up that cross and continue where Jesus left off?
Historical gibberish such as? Walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following?

You cant see because you follow Paul instead of Jesus where you are given the mind of Paul as a sinner instead of the mind of Jesus who is without sin.

That is why the ways of Jesus is gnostic for you. But you must not know much about gnostics teachings or you wouldn't have made that statement from ignorance of what they teach of the Spirit of God is within man? Sound familiar?

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 You are witnesses of these things. 49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; Luke 24

The promise of God is -- the One who is at your door knocking this day and if anyone open it to Him He will come to you and sup with you and be in you just as He did in Jesus no different at all and you will be His people and He will be your God just as He was Jesus God no different at all, for he let Him in that door in Matt 3:16 as well.

JonHawk said:
For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee. 2 Cor 1:20-22.
I think a sinner said that dont you?
What you think is irrelevant my gnostic friend.

For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Rom 3:22-24
Yes flesh and blood didnt reveal to Simon, only Spirit can reveal the truths from God Himself.
Indeed, no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows the Father unless the Son reveals Him. Luke 10:22
My mind was made up many years ago by God Himself be my mind, same mind in me who was in Christ Jesus.
Why would anyone want anything to do with your vain imaginations? 2 Corinthians 10:5
You cant see because you follow Paul instead of Jesus where you are given the mind of Paul as a sinner instead of the mind of Jesus who is without sin.
That is why the ways of Jesus is gnostic for you. But you must not know much about gnostics teachings or you wouldn't have made that statement from ignorance of what they teach of the Spirit of God is within man? Sound familiar?
Since you have denied the atonement of Christ at every turn, what would any believer have in common with your familiar spirit?
The promise of God is -- the One who is at your door knocking this day and if anyone open it to Him He will come to you and sup with you and be in you just as He did in Jesus no different at all and you will be His people and He will be your God...
‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God...
As many as I love, I rebuke and correct. Therefore be zealous and repent. Rev 3:14-22

Of which all have become partakers, if not then you are illegitimate and not sons. Heb 12:8

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Rom 3:22-24

Indeed, no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows the Father unless the Son reveals Him. Luke 10:22

Why would anyone want anything to do with your vain imaginations? 2 Corinthians 10:5

Since you have denied the atonement of Christ at every turn, what would any believer have in common with your familiar spirit?

‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God...
As many as I love, I rebuke and correct. Therefore be zealous and repent. Rev 3:14-22

Of which all have become partakers, if not then you are illegitimate and not sons. Heb 12:8
You never have had an original thought about God from God Himself have you, so evident in your dependence on a sinner to show you his way instead of hearing from God Himself as Jesus heard from Him as we all do who has received the same from God that Jesus received from Him.
And when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is and hear from Him directly, ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

JonHawk said:

You never have had an original thought about God from God Himself have you, so evident in your dependence on a sinner ...
Get it through your warped gnostic skull, we have access to God through Him who knew no sin, (2 Cor 5:210, Heb 2:17)
And when, or if, you ever do see Him...
But you know that He appeared to take away our sins. And in him is no sin. 1 John 3:5

Last edited:
Get it through your warped gnostic skull, we have access to God through Him who knew no sin, (2 Cor 5:210, Heb 2:17)
I agree in God there is no sin. It is those who are outside of God to be like Him as Jesus was like Him who see His way as gnostic and warped gnostic skull.
But you know that He appeared to take away our sins. And in him is no sin. 1 John 3:5
Amen He takes away the sins of the world. And we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9.

But if one is a sinner as Paul said he was and battled with sin all his life is of 1 John 3:8 isn't he?

I would guess that you follow Paul and is a sinner instead of the righteousness of God in Christ and without sin that Jesus taught?

I would guess that you follow Paul and is a sinner instead of the righteousness of God in Christ and without sin that Jesus taught?
When will you learn to stop conjecturing my gnostic friend?

“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent Me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life." John 5:24

Back