Many unwittingly lie about Romans 7

Yes-- either you see as Jesus saw by having the mind of the Father as Jesus had, or you see as the religious minds and blind to seeing what Jesus saw from the Father to be as He is and perfect as He is perfect. Walk as He walks in His same light.
Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ John 3
Until one receives from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 then one can only see through your own eyes and made glide by the laws of it that one cant see as Jesus saw if the Father to be like him yourself as Jesus was like Him.
Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ; Who has given us a new spiritual life through the resurrection of Jesus Christ;

He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed for your sake who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and glorified Him, and so your faith rests in God. 1 Peter 1

Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ John 3

Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ; Who has given us a new spiritual life through the resurrection of Jesus Christ;

He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed for your sake who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and glorified Him, and so your faith rests in God. 1 Peter 1
Greek means 'above' not 'again'.
"He who comes from above is above all. He who is of the earth belongs to the earth and speaks in an earthly way. He who comes from heaven is above all. He bears witness to what he has seen and heard, yet no one receives his testimony. Whoever receives his testimony sets his seal to this, that God is true."

JonHawk said:

Greek means 'above' not 'again'.
Children born not of natural birth, but as a result of a divine promise fulfilled in Christ.
To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12-13
"He who comes from above is above all. He who is of the earth belongs to the earth and speaks in an earthly way. He who comes from heaven is above all. He bears witness to what he has seen and heard, yet no one receives his testimony. Whoever receives his testimony sets his seal to this, that God is true."
You know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him. 1 John 2:29
By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practise righteousness is not of God, 1 John 3:10

JonHawk said:

Children born not of natural birth, but as a result of a divine promise fulfilled in Christ.
To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12-13

By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practise righteousness is not of God, 1 John 3:10
Greek word means "above". "Again" screws up the entire spiritual meaning.

And born again is to receive from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God opens to him who He is
Wait. God and Father of Jesus? But you said Jesus is god? You are just a lot confused who Jesus was.

Y must be born again as Jesus was in Matt3:16 or you will never know the God and Father of Jesus at all.
Yes Christ is chosen for man to be Gods anointed from the very beginning and Adam was the first one to become like Him. Gen 3:22. Same happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and the same happens in us all who has received from God Himself the same as all of these did from Him.

That is beyond your comprehension obviously.

And born again is to receive from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where God opens to him who He is

Wait. God and Father of Jesus? But you said Jesus is god? You are just a lot confused who Jesus was.

Y must be born again as Jesus was in Matt3:16 or you will never know the God and Father of Jesus at all.

Yes Christ is chosen for man to be Gods anointed from the very beginning and Adam was the first one to become like Him. Gen 3:22. Same happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16 and the same happens in us all who has received from God Himself the same as all of these did from Him.

Did not Jesus receive Spirit from God (above) during John's baptism?

Did not Jesus receive Spirit from God (above) during John's baptism?
That is what I just said, God came to Jesus by His Spirit in Matt 3:16 and opened up all of who He is and all of His heaven in that man. Water didnt do anything but get him wet, it was Gods Spirit who came to him and did the work in him. And He does the very same in all who will receive the same from God.

That is what I just said, God came to Jesus by His Spirit in Matt 3:16 and opened up all of who He is and all of His heaven in that man. Water didnt do anything but get him wet, it was Gods Spirit who came to him and did the work in him. And He does the very same in all who will receive the same from God.
Yes. I am after using "again" instead of "above".

"Born again" is not correct, it seams to be minor issue, but it is not, Nicodemus was corrected.
Born again is to be born from above. To have the mind of God and creator of it all.

If you do not have the same mind of the Father as Jesus receieved in Matt 3:16 then how can you say you are born again if you are not like Jesus and the same mind as Jesus became after Matt 3:16 when his mind was opened by God? Same happened in me.

JonHawk said:

To be born of God is to receive the promised Son, Christ.
In whom we have redemption;
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation; All things were created through Him and for Him; Col 1
Yes Christ is chosen for man to be Gods anointed from the very beginning ...
Chosen by God and precious, you also, as living stones, are offering up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture,
“Behold, I lay in Zion
A chief cornerstone, elect, precious;
They stumble because they do not believe; But you [believers] are His own people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 1 Peter 2

Born again is to be born from above. To have the mind of God and creator of it all.

If you do not have the same mind of the Father as Jesus receieved in Matt 3:16 then how can you say you are born again if you are not like Jesus and the same mind as Jesus became after Matt 3:16 when his mind was opened by God? Same happened in me.
Greek word means "above". Is not what happened to Jesus in Matt 3:16? “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God". Where is " again"?

JonHawk said:
Yes -- Flesh is mad of a woman born under the law and the spirit of flesh. That which is born of Spirit opens up how that carnal spirit works from flesh and how Spirit works that guides that flesh. To be born again is to receive the mind of God who is a Spirit and not flesh. Jesus was born of Gods Spirit in Matt 3:16 and the same happens in all who is born of Gods Spirit, born again from the carnal spirit to the Spirit of Love that God is.

Not very many who say they are born of God actually are like Him as it is to be born again of God and not flesh.
Actually Jesus was my example for how to receive the same as he did from God Himself. Most dont follow the ways of Jesus they think he is a god instead of teacher of the way to God.
Yes Gods anointing has always been with man, Adam was the first to be born again and become like God to know this difference, just as Jesus receieved that same knowledge in Matt 3:16.
Yes Christ in you, Gods anointing in you, His Spirit in you no different from the anointing Jesus basked in in the Father.
And not until one receives from God His anointing by His Spirit is one a child of God, His son or daughter. Not many has receieved Him as Jesus did however.
You know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him. 1 John 2:29'
And everyone who is born of God, born again, is righteous and perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect.
That is what I keep saying, it isn't hard to see who is like Jesus was in the Father and who isn't. Most are sinners instead of the saint.
To be born of God is to receive the promised Son, Christ.
Yes and all who is anointed of God as Jesus was are His son.
In whom we have redemption;
Yes the same redemption Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16. He was redeemed back to the same image of God as we all are who has received Him to have His same mind.
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation; All things were created through Him and for Him; Col 1
I an His son no different from His other son Jesus and in His same image for sure as Jesus receieved from Him to be in His same image as well. .
Chosen by God and precious, you also, as living stones, are offering up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture,
“Behold, I lay in Zion
A chief cornerstone, elect, precious;
Yes everyone is chosen by God but few who choose Him to be like Him as Jesus made that same choice in Matt 3:16. Cant know God at all without the same in you.
They stumble because they do not believe;
Yes Gods Spirit in man, Christ in you, is the big stumbling block for religious minds who cant be like Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, as He commands of us if we are to be of Him as Jesus was of Him.
But you [believers] are His own people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 1 Peter 2
Note the ( ) that someone has edited. the book.

Beliefs are not real and one can believe anything about a god but it is another matter when God is manifest in you and you receive in you the same One Jesus received in himself in Matt 3:16 where He opens to Jesus who He is and all of His heaven in that man. .

Many do not see it that way, it a confusion , just like Nicodemus confused this issue. I call it interpretation not translation. In the same chapter that Greek word translated properly. May be that is why nobody cares about Spirit and truth...

Many do not see it that way, it a confusion , just like Nicodemus confused this issue. I call it interpretation not translation. In the same chapter that Greek word translated properly. May be that is why nobody cares about Spirit and truth...
Translations as in word meanings is analytic by intellectual study.
Interpretation is a matter of perspective how one perceives it. And to me this is the heart of mans beliefs for a god, or in some cases have three gods. One can see it as he sees it with the data he has access to for comprehension. The next may see the same passage of text completely different from the other but still the same words.

Meanings of words differ from one man to the other uncles, unless you have the same mind, and the only way one can know the truth in the words is if the Author if it sits in your behalf and opens it all up to you a knowledge that you had not had prior.

This is so evident in Jesus when his perspective of God was from the laws of the temple he once taught in even from a young age, but his whole perspective of God all changed in a moments time when God Himself gave Jesus His truths in Matt 3:16.

Perspective is everything concerning God, and one see it from his own perspective and through laws, or one can see it through the eyes of the creator off it. They are not the same perspective at all. To have the mind of God is not common among religious minds.

Translations as in word meanings is analytic by intellectual study.
Interpretation is a matter of perspective how one perceives it. And to me this is the heart of mans beliefs for a god, or in some cases have three gods. One can see it as he sees it with the data he has access to for comprehension. The next may see the same passage of text completely different from the other but still the same words.

Meanings of words differ from one man to the other uncles, unless you have the same mind, and the only way one can know the truth in the words is if the Author if it sits in your behalf and opens it all up to you a knowledge that you had not had prior.

This is so evident in Jesus when his perspective of God was from the laws of the temple he once taught in even from a young age, but his whole perspective of God all changed in a moments time when God Himself gave Jesus His truths in Matt 3:16.

Perspective is everything concerning God, and one see it from his own perspective and through laws, or one can see it through the eyes of the creator off it. They are not the same perspective at all. To have the mind of God is not common among religious minds.
Experience like in Matt 3:16 is very rare, used to be more common. Most people would not know, they need to mature , evolve close to it and this why Paul was chosen.

Experience like in Matt 3:16 is very rare, used to be more common. Most people would not know, they need to mature , evolve close to it and this why Paul was chosen.
I suppose I could se it as evolution because I evolved from the religious minds of denominations and their laws to govern a belief and actually became like the One who created it as Jesus did the very same from the temples of to being like the Father of it. He in me and I in Him are one

Not very many who say they are born of God actually are like Him...
I hear you my gnostic friend:
Gary Mac said:
It isn't about having faith in God or Jesus, it is about having the faith of yourself .....
JonHawk said:
But you [believers] are His own people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 1 Peter 2
Note the ( ) that someone has edited. the book.
What difference does that make for some gnostic who doesn't believe in the gospel, redemption through Christ?
Beliefs are not real and one can believe anything about a god ....
Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief...Heb 3:12

I hear you my gnostic friend:
I think you hear me but do not comprehend theSpiritual connotation in it. That is why His way is gnostic for you.
What difference does that make for some gnostic who doesn't believe in the gospel, redemption through Christ?
Doesnt make any difference is God is manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus and in me. And it isn't about believing all these different gospels man conjures, it is about receiving in me the same as Jesus receieved in himself from God, see Matt 3:16, this is how God does it man.

Gad manifest in a person takes away all these different gospels man developed and actually becomes living it.

The beatitudes are not just pretty words for law but who we actually become when you received from God the same as Jesus did where God was manifest in him and opened up who He is in that man.

When Jesus took his disciples upon that mountain to pray he made the most simple but profound statement, but it takes a spiritual ear to hear him when he said, watch WITH me ,,, he did not say not FOR me.

It is much easier for you guys to do something FOR God, instead of something WITH God
Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief...Heb 3:12
And Paul was the chief of sinners and never overcame them through the Father who takes away the sins of this world that we be perfected in Him. Perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect no different from the perfections Jesus had of the Father at all.

If you are different from what Jesus was in the Father then you do not follow His way at all. No matter how you try and justify your own beliefs for a god.

And that is exactly why His way is gnosticism for you.

Back