Divine Determinism running amok

And some grow old and not up ?

Well he kind of told me no money for me.

Do you think he thought he was doing me a favor?

I don't.

Wow .... I got a calvinist tellling me to grow up.

Big miracle .....

Seems Arminian.

Like to see what he says though.

Probably the same thing.

Calvinism is wierd ..... be a man by not being.

Last edited:

I don't.

Big miracle .....

Seems Arminian.

Probably the same thing.

Calvinism is wierd ..... be a man by not being.
I use to be a weirdo :ROFLMAO:

Just be to never be?

That is a head scratcher.

Then it is followed up with ...... grow up.
yes created to live in hell forever in torment with no choice to do otherwise. to never be anything but a piece of firewood to be used at eternal kindling . Now that is real loving isn't it . predestined prior to creation to be human firewood.

not

yes created to live in hell forever in torment with no choice to do otherwise. to never be anything but a piece of firewood to be used at eternal kindling . Now that is real loving isn't it . predestined prior to creation to be human firewood.

So your false god will forgive a serial murderer, but condemn someone he allegedly "loves" simply because they made the wrong choice?
Don't make me vomit.

not
Do you leave your home open for anyone to come in and stay as long as they want, or do you claim the right to set conditions regarding who can enter your kingdom and when, and who cannot enter?

Why do you insist on denying God that right?

Do you leave your home open for anyone to come in and stay as long as they want, or do you claim the right to set conditions regarding who can enter your kingdom and when, and who cannot enter?

Why do you insist on denying God that right?

Why do you insist on no one living?

Need some money?

Running short myself ..... two pennies for a dime?

two quarters for a pennny?

Last edited:
Why do you insist on no one living?

Need some money?

Running short myself ..... two pennies for a dime?

two quarters for a pennny?
I have no idea what you're talking about, and you're incapable of explaining it.

Sleep tight.

not
What do sinners choose? They choose sin - continually.
Why do they choose it? Because they love sin and hate the Light.
Is the option available not to sin? Yes, of course; but their nature loves sin and hates holiness, so they don't choose that option. This is why we MUST be born again, in order to see and enter the kingdom of God, through faith in Jesus Christ (John 3 - Jesus to Nicodemus).

Do not claim that what you call "Calvinism" teaches that people do not choose, because you know that is not the case.

I don't.

Big miracle .....

Seems Arminian.

Probably the same thing.

Calvinism is wierd ..... be a man by not being.Te

not
This is exactly right. See Proverbs 16;4

What do sinners choose? They choose sin - continually.
Why do they choose it? Because they love sin and hate the Light.
Is the option available not to sin? Yes, of course; but their nature loves sin and hates holiness, so they don't choose that option. This is why we MUST be born again, in order to see and enter the kingdom of God, through faith in Jesus Christ (John 3 - Jesus to Nicodemus).

Do not claim that what you call "Calvinism" teaches that people do not choose, because you know that is not the case.
Yet God chooses some of those sinners for heaven and chooses the rest for hell and neither group has a choice under Gods Sovereignty. God made that choice form them via His Sovereignty , Meticulous Divine Determination, Double Predestination, Irresistible Grace and Unconditional Election. Those are the false doctrines taught by calvin and augustine.

hope this helps !!!

Back