The Climate Is So Bad..........

I take it for granted that you don't understand the geological things that happen concerning the earth, are happening now, and have always happened. You climate pests just don't understand the reality of planets. Hey, did humankind mess up the moon too and cause all the cratering?
if you ever take the time to educate yourself about climate science, you will find all the denier talking points you are regurgitating have been addressed years ago

if you ever take the time to educate yourself about climate science, you will find all the denier talking points you are regurgitating have been addressed years ago
So, you know without a doubt that "climate change" and what it is causing now has never happened before in the whole life of this earth? Tell me your facts, give me some evidence that what is happening now is unprecedented.

So, you know without a doubt that "climate change" and what it is causing now has never happened before in the whole life of this earth? Tell me your facts, give me some evidence that what is happening now is unprecedented.
try reading a book

like creationists, climate deniers lack the fundamental understanding of their subject to talk about it intelligently

like creationists, climate deniers lack the fundamental understanding of their subject to talk about it intelligently
I see, for some reason you are not able to take in what I am saying. The problem lies somewhere between your left and right ears I think. Try some Ovaltine.

I see, for some reason you are not able to take in what I am saying. The problem lies somewhere between your left and right ears I think. Try some Ovaltine.
Real scientists and the skeptic community spent lots of time compiling and posting rebuttals to every denier talking point years ago.

no reason to rehash all that because you are unfamiliar with the “debate”

Real scientists and the skeptic community spent lots of time compiling and posting rebuttals to every denier talking point years ago.

How was your workout this morning in the Hand waving studio?

The "scientist" you admire and mimic

I take for granted you don’t understand the basic science.

that’s what it means to be anti-intellectual
@Backup, greta and AOC are left winger climate scholars
A bit like moving to Mars and complaining there's no water. The desert southwest is a....desert! From Texas to the Pacific coast, one vast desert.

My brilliant global warming solution is: don't move to a desert and expect a lotta water.
So the flood at Yellowstone was tremendous. 90% east of The divide.10% west of the Continental Divide into the Green River which flows into the Colorado.

There was a story on the news about a river that dried up in Texas and they found some dinosaur footprints from 11 million years ago in it. So, since they were once walking around and now they aren't, there sure must have been one heck of a climate change situation to do them in. What did them in, were they also using fossil fuels to heat their homes and drive their cars around?

There was a story on the news about a river that dried up in Texas and they found some dinosaur footprints from 11 million years ago in it. So, since they were once walking around and now they aren't, there sure must have been one heck of a climate change situation to do them in. What did them in, were they also using fossil fuels to heat their homes and drive their cars around?
no one is suggesting that nothing besides humans burning fossil fuels can cause climate change

that would be stupid

That casts no doubt on the fact that most of today’s climate change is

no one is suggesting that nothing besides humans burning fossil fuels can cause climate change

that would be stupid

Just Parrott Stew. Your Nancy pelossis says Natural Gas is not fossil fuel.

Are the poley bears all gone?

You have no definitive evidence that what you claim is so, most certainly because of the ever-changing planet we are living on. Now, what do you plan to do about all that oil that is seeping into the oceans daily all over the world from the ocean floor?

You have no definitive evidence that what you claim is so, most certainly because of the ever-changing planet we are living on. Now, what do you plan to do about all that oil that is seeping into the oceans daily all over the world from the ocean floor?
all of the evidence supports the science

all of it

that is how science works

all of the evidence supports the science
Like he said, you have no definitive evidence. Just talking points from alGore
all of it

that is how science works
Why did Grupo Mannn not predict the pause?

Are the poley bears gone?

Like he said, you have no definitive evidence. Just talking points from alGore

Why did Grupo Mannn not predict the pause?

Are the poley bears gone?
You would think that with all that oil that has been seeping into the oceans for millennia, the surface of the water would be covered in oil, but it isn't. Quite ironic wouldn't you say?

You would think that with all that oil that has been seeping into the oceans for millennia, the surface of the water would be covered in oil, but it isn't. Quite ironic wouldn't you say?

if you were really curious about this, you could educate yourself

Back