The Climate Is So Bad..........

if you were really curious about this, you could educate yourself
I drive an 18-wheel truck for a living, and I left home last week on Aug 21st at 1600 hours. Since that time it has been running constantly except for the 2 hrs. it was shut off while in the shop. My question to you is who is throwing more carbon into the air and thus causing more climate damage, me or Taylor Swift's jet which she allows others to use when she doesn't need it?

I drive an 18-wheel truck for a living, and I left home last week on Aug 21st at 1600 hours. Since that time it has been running constantly except for the 2 hrs. it was shut off while in the shop. My question to you is who is throwing more carbon into the air and thus causing more climate damage, me or Taylor Swift's jet which she allows others to use when she doesn't need it?
@Backup on his skateboard Not much. Her Gulfstream 500 gallons per hour. Look at your tickets. Do you burn 500 gallons in a week?
My wheat fields need 17,000 pounds of CO2 per acre.

@Backup on his skateboard Not much. Her Gulfstream 500 gallons per hour. Look at your tickets. Do you burn 500 gallons in a week?
My wheat fields need 17,000 pounds of CO2 per acre.
I'm doing about 3000 miles per week, so at about 8 miles per gallon that comes up to about 375 gallons. Now hour wise at let's say 65 MPH average, that would be 46 hours driving, then 60 hours idling and that would be 106 hours. Idling at 60 hours would be about another 60 gallons give or take, for a total 435 gallons roughly per week, or about 4 gallons per hour if I got it figured out right.

So, compared to her it looks like I am a big-time conservationist, a veritable "greenie" type of person, and my award from Algore and the Sierra club for being the top climate activist in the nation should be rolling in any time now.

I'm doing about 3000 miles per week, so at about 8 miles per gallon that comes up to about 375 gallons. Now hour wise at let's say 65 MPH average, that would be 46 hours driving, then 60 hours idling and that would be 106 hours. Idling at 60 hours would be about another 60 gallons give or take, for a total 435 gallons roughly per week, or about 4 gallons per hour if I got it figured out right.

So, compared to her it looks like I am a big-time conservationist, a veritable "greenie" type of person, and my award from Algore and the Sierra club for being the top climate activist in the nation should be rolling in any time now.
I hauled my most recent sailboat from the factory. Custom trailor instead of lowboy and cradle. 6 mpg. So we can go sailing and get virtue signalling points. 18 gallons of diesel lasts 4 years. 1,000 dollars for the fuel filtration system.

What does a pop star’s hypocrisy have to do with the science?

I hauled my most recent sailboat from the factory. Custom trailor instead of lowboy and cradle. 6 mpg. So we can go sailing and get virtue signalling points. 18 gallons of diesel lasts 4 years. 1,000 dollars for the fuel filtration system.
What's your rig? I got a 2019 KW 680. I know one thing, my company has got to be getting a good size fuel surcharge from the folks whom we are hauling for. Paid $4.73 per gallon here in Texas today and it was $5.08 in Louisiana.

What's your rig? I got a 2019 KW 680. I know one thing, my company has got to be getting a good size fuel surcharge from the folks whom we are hauling for. Paid $4.73 per gallon here in Texas today and it was $5.08 in Louisiana.
How many trucks parked and waiting? To avoid deadhead mileage.

I see, so in 4.5 billion years of the planet there were never droughts in places where there weren't ever droughts before? The earth has a climate that is always changing and has done do since its beginning and this has happened well before man ever became a factor. Calm down, this stuff isn't anything new.
You think factory emissions are not adding to global warming? Its a proven fact those emissions retain heat.

Ummmm factories are something new. So is pollution.

You think factory emissions are not adding to global warming? Its a proven fact those emissions retain heat.

Ummmm factories are something new. So is pollution.
How did the dinosaurs die? Global warming due to natural causes and normal earth changes? Yep. That's as good an explanation as any. Where was man? Oops, not too many around at that time. Now let's put this "man-made climate change" nonsense to bed once and for all, shall we?

How did the dinosaurs die? Global warming due to natural causes and normal earth changes? Yep. That's as good an explanation as any. Where was man? Oops, not too many around at that time. Now let's put this "man-made climate change" nonsense to bed once and for all, shall we?
You know there are answers to any denier talking point you regurgitate

It would just take a little effort and intellectual curiosity to educate yourself

Prove it. Thanks in advance for showing your work.

Name the emissions you have measured.
The planet was given to man by the Creator to use for our benefit. It is literally a big rock made up of minerals and water floating around in space, and when man is long gone it will still be here spinning around on its axis cleaning itself up and making itself ready for the next type of lifeform to arrive. We are only making things more difficult for ourselves with all this climate hysteria.

LMAO !! Global Warming did not kill the dinosaurs. They say it was an ice age.

There are many "THEORIES". A giant meteor hit the earth that created a dust cloud that blocked out the sun, causing a ice age(there are others). It had nothing to do with earth, and everything to do with a meteor from outside the earth. I also believe it had to do with events in outer space.

Lets put the deniers to bed once and for all!

I also believe that warming events were caused by events in space, like a super nova, that caused the earth to over heat and volcanoes to erupt(and spew tons of CO2 in the air). Note there was WAY more trees and vegetation.

When the dinosaurs roamed, the planet was considerable hotter. Again, nothing to do with the earth's "natural" cycle.

Now man has caused toxic pollution that does not belong in the air. We have factories, we have nuclear explosions, the US uses depleted uranium missiles. In some places the air is so thick you can swallow it. But hey, lets ignore that and save the economy(Note sarcasm).

The planet was given to man by the Creator to use for our benefit. It is literally a big rock made up of minerals and water floating around in space, and when man is long gone it will still be here spinning around on its axis cleaning itself up and making itself ready for the next type of lifeform to arrive. We are only making things more difficult for ourselves with all this climate hysteria.
They say Mars used to have life. Do you see it preparing for the next lifeform?

Yes the Planet was given to us, but the rich mostly benefit from the earth and the rest are slaves to the rich. Who do we thank for that? Our creator?

If you believe the Adam and Eve story then I guess so. lol

you are not going to post any climate denier propaganda I’ve not seen before
You can't post facts.

The Global warming Mannniacs tell is warming happening more quickly and they choke for 18 years during a PAUSE.

Now the Arctic Sea Ice is at the highest level for this date vs the past 5 years.

Poley bears been doin' fine.

and the rest are slaves to the rich.
I'm living a pretty good life as a "slave". A nice house, central air, 2 vehicles, a 36 ft. RV, 100 acres of investment property, money in the bank, and a clean working environment at 100k a year, all of which is not bad for a working man. I am happy for the rich person and all they have, and I thank the rich man who has invested his money so I can have a decent job. Be thankful for what you have, envy is a sin you know.

Back