The Attributes Of the Trinity

All the evidence exists within Creation. It is imparted to man from God and exist in the extant Scriptures.

Jesus asked the Father to Glorify Him with the Glory they shared before Creation as we know it. That Glory consisted of varying manifestations of substance. In relation to the Son, it involved a Glorious Bodily form. Immutable and Perfect. A Bodily form wherein Adam was molded to resemble.

Next.... Tell me how your new view consists of an malleable form.
Was the Son created by the Father before the creation of the universe?

The others are not real.

next question ...
how is your god real and theirs is not, what differentiates your god from theirs ?

please describe those differences.

how is you god different from the pharisees god in the new testament ?

what did Jesus mean when He said God is spirit and those who worship Him must do so in spirit and truth ?

how is your god real and what differentiates your god from theirs ?
He exists, the others don't.

See above.

God is THE SAME yesterday, today and forever (Heb 13).

what did Jesus mean when He said God is spirit and those who worship Him must do so in spirit and truth ?
That God is Spirit and those who worship him must do so in spirit and truth.

What's your point? We may agree

He exists, the others don't.

See above.

God is THE SAME yesterday, today and forever (Heb 13).

That God is Spirit and those who worship him must do so in spirit and truth.

What's your point? We may agree
When you actually answer the questions I will respond. Until then its just empty rhetoric.

You have not proven anything about your god no more then I can about sasquatch or godzilla exists.

no scripture, no evidence, no description, no attributes etc....

hope this helps !!!

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

John 6:46

No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

1 Timothy 1:17
17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Timothy 6:13-16
I charge you 14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time — God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

1 John 4:12
12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

hope this helps !!!
You're deflecting. You think I don't know those verses. What did I say that contradicts those verses. I've taken a position. You haven't taken position. Do so.

and your verse that was MISQUOTED says the following

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

It does not say: God is the same yesterday, today and forever.

adding and taking away from scripture is a BIG NO NO.

Hebrews 13:8
New International Version
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

New Living Translation
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

English Standard Version

Berean Standard Bible

Berean Literal Bible
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today, and to the ages.

King James Bible
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

New King James Version
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

New American Standard Bible
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today, and forever.

NASB 1995

NASB 1977
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today, yes and forever.

You're deflecting. You think I don't know those verses. What did I say that contradicts those verses. I've taken a position. You haven't taken position. Do so.
who and what is God prior to creation.

when you answer this question we can proceed. Until then I will concede you cannot and refuse such discussion.

how is your god real and theirs is not, what differentiates your god from theirs ?

You should be honest and admit you've changed your position. You need state what it is now..

How many times have we agreed in this subject? Now we are in disagreement. I haven't changed.

and your verse that was MISQUOTED says the following

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

It does not say: God is the same yesterday, today and forever
Hmmm, and here I thought scripture said Jesus is God ... hmmm

who and what is God prior to creation.

when you answer this question we can proceed. Until then I will concede you cannot and refuse such discussion.
I stated that the Son is Eternal and is Eternally manifest in bodily form. What more do your expect from me? You know I believe in the Orthodox teaching of the Holy Trinity. God, coequal, co eternal, co powerful.

I stated that the Son is Eternal and is Eternally manifest in bodily form. What more do your expect from me? You know I believe in the Orthodox teaching of the Holy Trinity. God, coequal, co eternal, co powerful.
God was not bodily before creation . Matter did not exist

No kidding!! Why didn't you just tell us that from the start?

What else?
I’m not going to spoon feed you this is a discussion and you are not answering anything about Gods nature or attributes and what makes your god different from other gods

How do you know matter did not exist? God isn't immaterial.

You're making simple mistakes in this new system your forming. How many years have you been believing in the Eternal Son?
Read the verses I provided earlier God is invisible, immaterial , spirit , incorporeal etc

Back