Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god.

An assertion without proof because you didn't even address the evidence I supplied, heretic.
The proof is in what you said in ignorance for who God is and who Jesus was heretic, or better term is, antichrist where you refuse to receieve from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16. !

The proof is in what you said in ignorance for who God is and who Jesus was heretic, or better term is, antichrist where you refuse to receieve from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16. !

You have dodged the evidence I supplied that the prayer beginning in Acts 1:24 is to the Lord Jesus.
Thus, I am to reject you as a heretic (Titus 3:10).

I will not ready anymore of your posts here.

- bye -
?

See Acts 7 for Stephen's prayer to Jesus.
Because he experienced ,discerned Lord Jesus = Christ.
"3708 horáō – properly, see, often with metaphorical meaning: "to see with the mind" (i.e. spiritually see), i.e. perceive (with inward spiritual perception)." Strong's.

Last edited:
The whole multitude began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice,
saying: “‘Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord!’ Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”

And some of the Pharisees called to Him from the crowd, “Teacher, rebuke your followers!”
"3708 horáō – properly, see, often with metaphorical meaning: "to see with the mind" (i.e. spiritually see), i.e. perceive (with inward spiritual perception)." Strong's.
He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the stones would Shout.” Luke 19:38-40

I will make him My firstborn, The highest of the kings of the earth. My covenant with Him is firmly established, permanently fixed, written in stone.

“And to Him (the Messiah) was given dominion authority, Glory and a kingdom which will never end."

Last edited:
as well as:
Lord Jesus = God

Baltic said:
as well as:
Lord Jesus = God
But regarding the Son He says,

“Your throne, God, is forever and ever,
And the scepter of righteousness is the scepter of His kingdom. Heb 1:8

Yes, it does mean prayer.

1. Watson's Biblical and Theological Dictionary: In both the Old and New Testament, to call upon the name of the Lord, imports invoking the true God in prayer, with a confession that he is Jehovah, that is, with an acknowledgment of his essential and incommunicable attributes. In this view the phrase is applied to the worship of Christ. (Call)
Call - Watson's Biblical & Theological Dictionary - Bible Dictionary (studylight.org)

2. Greek English Lexicon of the New Testament: to invoke, to pray to, to worship...of Christ...1 Cor. 1:2; Acts 22:16; also Acts 9:21. (epikaleō, pages 279-280)

3. Theological Lexicon of the New Testament: First Corinthians is addressed to "those who call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ in any place" (1 Cor 1:2), the church being the gathering of those who adore Christ, who celebrate his worship (cf. Ps 145:18) and pray to him from a pure heart. Over and against the religious individualism of the Greek cities, all believers are united in their adoration of Christ as Lord and God; their common "invocation" is the expression of their unity. (2:44, epikaleō)

1. Watson's Biblical and Theological Dictionary: In both the Old and New Testament, to call upon the name of the Lord, imports invoking the true God in prayer, with a confession that he is Jehovah, that is, with an acknowledgment of his essential and incommunicable attributes. In this view the phrase is applied to the worship of Christ. (Call)
Call - Watson's Biblical & Theological Dictionary - Bible Dictionary (studylight.org)

2. Greek English Lexicon of the New Testament: to invoke, to pray to, to worship...of Christ...1 Cor. 1:2; Acts 22:16; also Acts 9:21. (epikaleō, pages 279-280)

3. Theological Lexicon of the New Testament: First Corinthians is addressed to "those who call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ in any place" (1 Cor 1:2), the church being the gathering of those who adore Christ, who celebrate his worship (cf. Ps 145:18) and pray to him from a pure heart. Over and against the religious individualism of the Greek cities, all believers are united in their adoration of Christ as Lord and God; their common "invocation" is the expression of their unity. (2:44, epikaleō)
This is REAL prayer, "to exchange wishes"...“When you pray... " Matt. 6.

Appeal based on
"2In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?b 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also"

Not prayer either,

Heb 10 explains Father and Christ.
Appeal is not prayer.
Truly, truly I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you.
Ask in my name and you will receive, so that your joy may be made full. John 6:23-24

For your name’s sake, Lord lead and guide me. Psalm 31:3
For your name’s sake, Lord cover my iniquities; Ps 25:11
For your name’s sake, Lord, revive me in your righteousness; Psalm 143:11 Isaiah 33:22

You will know that I am the Lord, when I deal with you for my name’s sake; Ezekiel 20:44 Jeremiah 17:14

Insegnaci la via, che a te ci condurrà
(teach us Your way)
Se ci guiderai, tu ci salverai
(If you guide us, we will be saved) Isaiah 25:9
Nella mia preghiera
(Let this be our prayer)

Last edited:
Appeal based on
"2In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?b 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also"

Thus, it means to pray to the Lord Jesus.

Truly, truly I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you.
Ask in my name and you will receive, so that your joy may be made full. John 6:23-24

For your name’s sake, Lord lead and guide me. Psalm 31:3
For your name’s sake, Lord cover my iniquities; Ps 25:11
For your name’s sake, Lord, revive me in your righteousness; Psalm 143:11 Isaiah 33:22

You will know that I am the Lord, when I deal with you for my name’s sake; Ezekiel 20:44 Jeremiah 17:14

Insegnaci la via, che a te ci condurrà
(teach us Your way)
Se ci guiderai, tu ci salverai
(If you guide us, we will be saved) Isaiah 25:9
Nella mia preghiera
(Let this be our prayer)
NT Greek is a different world 2000 years later...

You have dodged the evidence I supplied that the prayer beginning in Acts 1:24 is to the Lord Jesus.
Y9ou dont get it. I do not follow Paul in his doctrine for his god, I follow Jesus in his ways of the Father instead.
Thus, I am to reject you as a heretic (Titus 3:10).
Not me, you are rejecting Jesu sin his ways to follow Paul in his ways.
I will not ready anymore of your posts here.

- bye -
?
That is because you are so insecure in the Father you cant handle His truths.

?
It all boils down to this. Anyone can pray to Jesus, Jim Jones, David Koresh said Jesus honored their prayers.

These as most here in this forum do not understand what prayer is. Prayer is not asking, prayer is in communication, talking with God, not to Him.

I have stated this before but Jesus made the most profound simple statement when he took his disciples up on the mountain to pray and his instruction was, what with me, not for me. Otherwise, talk with God not to Him. Most cant listen because they are to busy talking and telling their gods what they would have of these gods.

Back