"having saved...afterward destroyed"

here is horrible

Not being is horrible.

Being should be?

At least if we can be maybe, we can repent, "you were right we cannot be".

Sorry bro ....... seems like I was already.

Only to never be .......

For never being .....

Last edited:
The problem is in the foundation of your thinking. Each time you see "saved" you think "given eternal life." You're eisegeting your ideas into the text. Then it gets worse, perhaps not you, but when persons see the word "choose" in the OT they think this means receiving eternal life. It doesn't. Example? Joshua 24:15.

Furthermore Christ didn't make atonement for their sins, you're again, eisegeting things into the text that are not there. You're loking for texts to support your idea, instead of letting the text speak for itself and exegeting it from there.

"...some may seem as if they had the grace of God, and were brought out of spiritual Egypt, and enjoy great mercies and favours, and have many deliverances wrought for them, and yet at last perish." - John Gill

I highlighted the word "deliverances." This is the clue to understanding what "saved" out of Egypt means. Hint: "Saved" doesn't always mean given eternal life. If all of them were "saved" in that sense then all of them received eternal life.

The text doesn't support universal atonement. Universal atonement is a bankrupt system not based upon exegeted Scripture.

Bro, when they seek to put us back in Egypt to then be delivered.

How does anyone ever live?

But for never to be .....

this earth IS egypt

Not it is not.

Egypt is a place in Northern Africa.

Never was Ra ......

I was born without them. (Ra and his siblings)

As in never had to be them, to be born.

They are a kingdom propagation.

For everyone else to be D-E-A-D.

Of course ......

Last edited:
The same work done by the prodigal son and the publican?
Who says that the work is supposed to have come from them, rather than God working in them, to will and do according to his good pleasure? You have to compare Scripture with Scripture, otherwise you will come up with the kinds of heresies that freewillers spout.

So God has no reason why he chooses one person over another? So it's random, is it?
No-one said anything about God's choice of whom to save being "random", as you well know! Everything God does is for his own glory. This is definitely not random!

I understand what Grace is, I am just wondering why you received it and not someone else. What is special about you, that God choose you? You didn't even want to believe in him, you was a reprobate, so why you?
Your posts show that you have almost zero understanding of what grace is!

You seem to think that grace is merely law, repackaged. Do this good thing and I will give you "grace". Umm...no! The whole point is that sinners CANNOT do anything that pleases God (because they will not); not only that, but "grace" that was given only as a response to some "good work" (like crying out to God) would not really be grace (unmerited favour) at all.

Who says that the work is supposed to have come from them, rather than God working in them,...
There is Holy Spirit reproving, the Law, and the prophets working in them; then, there is God meticulously determining their actions.
To which are you referring?

No-one said anything about God's choice of whom to save being "random", as you well know! Everything God does is for his own glory. This is definitely not random!

Your posts show that you have almost zero understanding of what grace is!

You seem to think that grace is merely law, repackaged. Do this good thing and I will give you "grace". Umm...no! The whole point is that sinners CANNOT do anything that pleases God (because they will not); not only that, but "grace" that was given only as a response to some "good work" (like crying out to God) would not really be grace (unmerited favour) at all.
I compiled a short list of all the things they have to do by their own admission to be saved. They didn't like that one bit I can guarantee that, but I went by things they stated.

I had to add a new one to the list that Lee claimed, get your heart close to God, which he implied in one of his postings. Something like why one is saved over another, he said one's heart was closer to God. Um. smh.

Notice how they supply no Scripture as to why they THINK they were elected? NONE.

Yet when we show that it is according to His purpose, counsel, will, and grace; Eph. 1, not according to us; 1 Cor. 1:26-31, and not according to anything we have done, good or bad; Romans 9:11ff; 2 Timothy 1:9 they completely disregard it. You know why? Because we can answer with Scripture.

They like their answer over what God says, yet their way reeks of being special, in their own words! Heart was closer, humbled themselves, free willed it &c &c &c. Man's way is never the way to God, but they perpetually claim that it is.

You're correct, he doesn't know what grace is. None of them do, they all turn it into merit. "God, I thank you I am not like other men..."

Pffffft.

Not it is not.

Egypt is a place in Northern Africa.

Never was Ra ......

I was born without them. (Ra and his siblings)

As in never had to be them, to be born.

They are a kingdom propagation.

For everyone else to be D-E-A-D.

Of course ......
i agree about Ra, and siblings and this sun and cosmos.

By egypt I meant egypt in the other reality, this one as its prison for us. I never mean this one in the middle east. and Christ said he is not from here. This one has very little to do with the scroll (scripture…), anyway.
this reality is a mimic… a sort of a weak echo.

Back